Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clean floor - Is this new????

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Im 90 percent certain that this is the result of a fire. The mess is right under the stove. Maybe you missed it? Never seen the stove stay intact after though. Sometimes the sims is strange.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Can happen when lightening strikes too, had that happen at my sims store she's fixing up to run, it struck and the option appeared
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Cleaning the floor is certainly realistic. Probably what I clean more than anything in real life. Would be a welcome addition!
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    It's not new. In parenthood one of the chores the teen does is clean floor.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I've seen this only got side under mailbox though am not bother by it i was wonder where it came from cause i know wasn't any fire at house.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I get it all the time outdoors since Seasons. I thought it was just that peoples' boots got muddy in the rain and snow. However, I might not be noticing it right away, so I'm not discounting the lightning stike.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I see this if the floor is dirty.. not just from a fire but anything that results in a dirty floor and it isn't new.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    It's always been there, at least since GTW. I had it in a house that was used during a crime scene. The game didn't clean up the lot (dirty spots) when I moved in a Sim and she was able to clean up several dirty spots in the rooms before I placed furniture in a vacant lot.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.