Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which EP Has Been Your Favorite So Far?

So I know we're all excited about the upcoming release of Seasons, but I was just curious as to which Expansion Packs have been everyone's favorites so far, and why? Personally, my favorite has been Get Together because the club system has made it so much easier for my sims to go out and do the things they love with other sims, and also Windenburg, in my personal opinion, is by far the most beautiful and fleshed out town in the game.

Which EP Has Been Your Favorite So Far? 105 votes

Get To Work
4%
rudy8292BlkBarbiegalg01denswanRae357simms745 5 votes
Get Together
26%
CK213cameronw209Cabelle1863VeronicaHerndonTreebrookeiliekponiezDecafHighAlbaWaterhouserjssimEnkiSchmidtBooV7227garapoesmusteniTinf0iILyniaSCcalaprfyPlumDiddyRexZhengKeks_Milchlazyjuniper 28 votes
City Living
25%
BreeSashaKHS12CynnaDJQ1308liliaethluthienrisingmjalletElenPinkangelw744JRBearLishacakesubzeroooo95perabearVentusMattBriana2425costa09evealexandraSimTrippyfilipomelYardenro 27 votes
Cats & Dogs
42%
icmnfrshJeanSims2fanx0xjujee55Colorist40VibseelemmeleKartaisimgirl1010cchant86robyngravesJesskia_niles06Tanja1986pajamajam07agent_bevLadyEchoIllusoryThrallPrincessMeiorangehippogriff 45 votes

Comments

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Get Together
    Even though the initial reveal of Get Together was awful, I have enjoyed this EP the most. The club feature has been really useful when I would play, and Windenburg is my favorite world.
  • Options
    peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    edited June 2018
    City Living
    For practical use, Get To Work and Get Together are great but I do really love City Living. I can’t really put a finger on why but even if the other expansions are more useful, there’s just something about San Myshuno. Whenever I start an EA save, it’s in San Myshuno.
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Get Together
    I really can't complain about anything in Get Together.

The reveal trailer was a disaster though. Didn't mention the clubs at all. It just said "a new beautiful world!" And showed Sims having a party... Seriously, the main feature of the pack was totally neglected! To this day it just amazes me how that trailer was approved.
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    C&D. I wouldn’t say it was my dream pet pack by any means but what they did with the pets personalities and the expansion of breeds I love. Overall I just love how they did the cats and dogs and as a cat mom myself, my home (and my sims homes) aren’t complete without a little furry friend running around.
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    City Living
    I do loooove get to work. Being able to run your own retail stores mainly, but can't imagine not having San Myshuno now. It would just be suburbia. I remember how excited I was for all the festivals when I first got it too haha. But I love how it's split into different districts.

I love get together too, obvs for the clubs, but I feel like clubbing and partying at the bluffs gets boring after a while.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together! I love clubs, and I love Windenburg, best community in the game IMO. Cats & Dogs would be second because it allowed me to bring my little buddy Tigger into the game.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    C&D. I still love how the pets were done. They really feel integrated into the humans' lives in this game.

Get Together is a close second because I'm having fun with the clubs feature, and it's such a mixed bag of activities that all of my sims can appreciate.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I use Get to work the most as I love active careers - and I really like how real acting the cats and dogs are so I can't vote - it's a tie between Cats and Dogs and Get to Work (hands on careers). I have a feeling Seasons is going to go to first place though - as there is something for everyone and every season - LOL. So sorry I can't vote as I just can't pick just 1.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    TreebrookeTreebrooke Posts: 80 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together, mainly because no matter what world I'm playing in I always use clubs!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    City Living
    CL and C&D, but I'm going with CL because every time I play in the city I remember how much I love it and the careers and the activities and just everything about that pack. But Brindleton is .. to die for. I love that world and it's currently the one I'm playing in most of the time. Still, I think it will be Seasons that will dethrone CL, not C&D :)
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Get To Work
    Get to Work. It's the only EP I still frequently use.. :#

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Seasons :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    I picked Cats and Dogs. The world is gorgeous! The interactive Vet career is nice and it is great to can take your pets to see a vet when sick. I like now they interact. I see cats jumping on top of fridges, had them run away, etc....they just put a lot of effort into it and once Seasons is out, it will probably be #1.

Though with that said, I find each one have something of value that I use and I like how they all work well with other packs. It makes the sim world feel more connected.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Get Together
    GT as I cannot live without the clubs system but can live without the rest.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited June 2018
    City Living
    CL as I just love having my sims live in apartments and visiting festivals.

I think I probably would of said GTW but there are some serious bug with the retail system atm ie. restocking doesn't lower fund. Which sucks as I loved running a retail. That said still gonna try and open up my own flower shop :smiley:
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Get Together
    Get Together, for similar reasons as you @LyniaSC
    The club system is sooo good, I use it almost every time I play. I love how the other clubs go to the selected venues to do their club stuff, and when I visit it with my sims I can see still see them there going on with their lifes and activities. Makes the whole game much more alive!
    Windenburg is also very beautiful. One of my favorite worlds so far.
    qDYp6p8.jpg
    Here is the Disco Club hanging out together. :D

I enjoy City Living aswell. The festivals are nice and I like going with my sims there. My favorite festivals are the Humor&Hijinks and the Romance Festival, a great event for a date! I just wished they would have added the festivals into the new Seasons calendar.
    The city is also very nice, I hope we will get another world with a city and apartments! B)
    ZZRk2fr.jpg
    I love random moments like this in San Myshuno. While playing with another sim I often catch Sofia Bjergsen playing her instrument!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Get Together
    I voted GT because of the club system and Windenburg. There's already a thread with this poll though: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/940384/what-is-your-favorite-expansion-pack-in-the-sims-4/p1
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Get Together
    It's the only one I don't regret paying full price for. The rest are so lacking in what was supposed to be their main features that is embarrassing.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Can't vote, sorry! Its a tie between C&D and GT.
  • Options
    evealexandraevealexandra Posts: 10 New Member
    City Living
    I absolutely love City Living. It's my favourite location as I just love the city!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    None of them have really knocked my socks off, tbh. But I am highly anticipating Seasons.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    City Living is a close second
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Get Together
    Get together. The only expansion so far to add a completely new feature- club system
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    Besides Seasons, Cats and Dogs was the EP l was anticipating the most. To me, this EP has lived up to the hype and it will be my fave EP until Seasons come out in 5 days!!!!!!