March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Yeah I'm fine with that.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    edited July 2019
    Monte%2BVista%2BYard%2BMap%2BCB1.png

Duos:
    - Ethan & Freya - 5? -
    - Eugene & Wendell - 32 -
    - Euphelia & Kiki - 1 -
    - Iris & Meredith - 16 -
    - Lucas & Oliver - 25? -

Starting Spots:
    1 - 5 - 16 - 25 - 32

Updated. :)

We'll pretty much only need to hear word from @YJB19299 and eventually @ninjakid150 and then we can start. :)
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    im okay with both positions requested (haven't read the actual mission yet been busy will read it in about 24 hours hopefully)
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    im okay with both positions requested (haven't read the actual mission yet been busy will read it in about 24 hours hopefully)

Because you have both Ethan and Lucas in you'll get both. :) Kaching. 💰
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, Vul hasn't posted all the mission instructions yet, so you're good :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited July 2019
    Current%2BChallenge.png

This is a map of downtown Monte Vista. Rumour has it, that a mysterious, yet very dangerous person, 'Signore X', is staying undercover there... :o
    Let's try to catch him! :smiley:

Based on your choices above the following starting positions have been decided:

Duos:
    - Ethan & Freya - 5 -
    - Euphelia & Kiki - 1 -
    - Iris & Meredith - 16 -
    - Lucas & Oliver - 25 -

Since Yannik didn't post his preference I'll just give him the leftover spot of 5.

Somewhere on the board, Signore X is hiding from you. You'll have to move around the board to chase, and eventually catch him, while Signore X will move around in their try to avoid being captured by you.

Every turn will have 2 phases: 1 where you all will move simultaneously and 1 where Signore X will move.

For the round where you will move the following rules apply:
    - The squares are connected by coloured lines. You can only move to an adjacent over a coloured line.
    - You'll start off with §150.000 cash. Every move will cost money. When you run out of Simoleons, the Challenge is over and Signore X wins.
    - Moving on yellow will cost you §1.000, moving on green will cost you §3.000 and moving on red will cost you §10.000.
    - Cheaper lines are more common, but are slower. Expensive lines are expensive, but ideal for covering more distance in little time.
    - To post your move, you can post the number of the square you wish to go in bold, italics or CAPS.
    - Two duos cannot be on the same spot. If one duo claims a spot first, other duos will have to move to other spots.
    - You are working together in this Challenge. Planning your strategy on the thread is a must, and therefore allowed.
    - Every round will last 48 hours. Every duo who has failed to post a move will get a note and have their move randomised.
    - If you miss your move 3 times, you will receive a Strike.

For the round where Signore X will move the following rules apply:
    - Signore X's moves are costless. He can make limitless use of all coloured lines.
    - After Signore X has moved, I will announce on the thread what colour line he used (Yellow, Green, Red). Use this information wisely.
    - Signore X cannot move to a square where a player duo is (that'd basically be quitting and that'd kill the Challenge).

If one of the duos ends up on the square where Signore X is:
    - The remaining Simoleons will be earned by the Jetsetters.
    - The duo who caught Signore X will earn themselves Immunity for the upcoming Elimination. In this phase of the game earning Immunity can mean the difference between staying or leaving.

Teamwork is key for this Challenge. Trust eachother and keep track of all possible moves, but don't forget to keep the upcoming Elimination in mind as you play...

Good luck and lots of wisdom!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

If you have any questions, please send me a PM. Good questions and their answers will be put on the thread by me.
    Banner.png
    edited July 2019
    *double post. guess that's what happens when every sim on the show has a duplicate walking around*
    Banner.png
    edited July 2019

CURRENT DUO LOCATIONS:
    - Ethan & Freya - 5 -
    - Euphelia & Kiki - 1 -
    - Iris & Meredith - 16 -
    - Lucas & Oliver - 25 -

- Signore X - [X]

IT'S THE DUOS TURN

48 HOUR COUNTDOWN STARTS NOW

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    (additional 'rule': you are allowed to take the map and edit it to visualise scenarios)
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    @kittymeow, any thoughts? I like 23 because it gives us the most options.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    We don't really have any clue right now, so what about 25 to 18 for Oliver and Lucas?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    For Eugene and Wendell I think we should aim for 30 and then 20 so that we have more choices of deciding where to go afterwards.
    ._.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @ninjakid150 what should we do?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    We don't really have any clue right now, so what about 25 to 18 for Oliver and Lucas?

i can agree with that
    YJB19299 wrote: »

i think taking anything low cost is a good way to start
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Shall we take 7 then?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Shall we take 7 then?

sounds fine by me
    just want to say also i am red green colour pigmentation colourblind so i actually cant see the yellow all that well when compared to the greens
    just want to say also i am red green colour pigmentation colourblind so i actually cant see the yellow all that well when compared to the greens

The routes between 2, 20, and 15 are the only red ones. They form a triangle :)

@M13Vulpecula What if the routes had patterns like stripes to set them apart for the colorblind?

@M13Vulpecula What if the routes had patterns like stripes to set them apart for the colorblind?

Yeah like dashed lines or zigzags. It'd be better to tell those colours apart :)
    ._.

The routes between 2, 20, and 15 are the only red ones. They form a triangle :)

i can see the red ones fine
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I'm not sure whether to go for 2 or 9. 2 would offer more options across the map?

Thoughts Choco for E&K?

Monte%2BVista%2BYard%2BMap%2BCB2.png

Here you go Ninja. :) Which one do you see the best?
    Banner.png
    CURRENT MOVE IDEAS
    Duos:
    - Ethan & Freya - 5 - (7?)
    - Eugene & Wendell - 32 - (30?)
    - Euphelia & Kiki - 1 - (2 or 9?)
    - Iris & Meredith - 16 - (23?)
    - Lucas & Oliver - 25 - (18?)

Do not forget to bold, CAPITALIZE or italicize your move in order to lock it in. :)
    Banner.png
    Lucas and Oliver to 18