March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Any progress on this?

Progress on our side, don't know about the others. :(
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    Yeah - still waiting on Yannik and Ninja. I'll give them 12 hours to move to the next object, and then 24 per next object.

Ninja told me about a personal reason, but Yannik has no excuse whatsoever.
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I just realised that they are hours apart because of timezone differences. I think it’s gonna be difficult for them to be online at the same time to talk about the challenge.

But seriously, it’s been how many days? I just checked, 5 days.

Come on! :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited June 2019
    Yeah - the three of us should try and pick an hour to rush all through it.

Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yeah - still waiting on Yannik and Ninja. I'll give them 12 hours to move to the next object, and then 24 per next object.

Have they not done anything at all?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's possible to post back and forth while the other is offline, if there is no common time
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    It's possible to post back and forth while the other is offline, if there is no common time
    Yeah my partner is Tiger and we do that most of the time :D
    ._.
    kittymeow wrote: »

They just finished their first object.
    Banner.png
    kittymeow wrote: »

They just finished their first object.

@kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 Time for the second half! Remember: the objects you visit now have previously been visited by the other duo. :o If you think their guess is correct, you can instead sacrifice one of your other pictures and keep the current picture in it's place..
    Banner.png
    How's it coming along? 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I'm slowly losing my interest for this show just because of the inactive players. Not gonna lie.
    ._.
    How's it coming along? 🤔

Yannik and Ninja just finished an object, Kitty and Lilli are done completely. :)
    Banner.png
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I'm slowly losing my interest for this show just because of the inactive players. Not gonna lie.

Yeah, I find it demotivating at times too. :( Best thing to do is try and break the circle and the show will pick up on speed! :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I am really sorry for being so slow, it is currently a busy time for me because I am searching for an internship right now and kinda have to lay my focus on there
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    And I too have been having a hectic schedule with personal problems including break downs and friend issues I’ve been trying to help with, I enjoy playing these games but I do apologise that I am normally last to get things in
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    Update - Another object finished - Only this and the next object to go! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    Update - @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @ninjakid150 @Smarties100

Keep an eye on your PM's. ;)
    Banner.png
    edited June 2019

Current%2BChallenge.png

Jetsetters. While you were out looking for an object that represents you the most, Eugene and Wendell were assigned the task to rearrange the old duos into 4 new duos. These duos are in fact:

1- Iris & Meredith
    2- Ethan & Freya
    3- Euphelia & Kiki
    4- Lucas & Oliver

Your next task is simple: the 8 objects each and every one of you brought are displayed on pedestals like this:

Overview_Tekengebied%2B1.png
    Every duo is carrying 8 pictures of all rearranged Jetsetters.
    Duos 1 and 2 will start walking by these object pedestals following the route on the overview. Every object has a picture of one of the Jetsetters with it. I will send each duo the contents of each pedestal to their new duo chat as they go through the playing field.

Pictures.png
    The goal is to have every object be matched with a picture of the Jetsetter who chose it.

When at a pedestal, a duo can choose to either 1) replace the picture with the person they think should be there, or 2) keep the picture the same, and hand one of their other pictures in.

Duos 1 and 2 will play first. After the first 4 objects, the first two duos cross each other in the middle and they visit the objects the other duo did in reverse.
    Duos 3 and 4 will then follow the same route.

After all 4 duos have played, it’s time for the Power of Veto to be used.

All 8 objects and their final pictures are presented to the PoV duo, Eugene and Wendell. They can replace 2 pictures with a picture they believe is correct. After that every object that’s accompanied by a picture of the person who brought it is worth 15.000 Simoleons.

https://youtu.be/FDQggIihOu4
    Watch this video to see the Challenge in action:
    Time stamps: 27:43 to 38:40

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @ninjakid150 @Smarties100

I've sent the Challenge to you. Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    ALL THE OBJECTS ARE DONE

I've sent the final outcome to @ChocoCub and @Tigerblu11, so they can decide how to use their Power of Veto.

I'll attend a wedding next Friday, so that's where I'll put the deadline for DREs.

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    edited June 2019

MEANWHILE, ON THE EPISODE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR...

Screenshot-101.jpg

Looks like two of our people will be celebrating their pride soon... ;)
    Banner.png
    Love is love :D

Love is love :D

Fun fact: the wedding I'll attend tomorrow is between Min Hee and Euphelia. ;)
    Banner.png
    Apologies for that it's taking a while for the episode to write. I am making progress though - I got the new secret destination ready and the Jetsetter plus the cast installed, so I can now write the remaining scenes that take place there. Then I still have to write some stuff and then the episode will be done. :)
    Banner.png
    Episode in 24 hours. :) Get excited and buckle up! :smiley: We'll arrive at the next location this episode!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    Let's share some teasers to get started! ;)

Screenshot-13.jpg

Screenshot-27.jpg

Screenshot-36.jpg

Screenshot-50.jpg

Screenshot-199.jpg

Screenshot-240.jpg
    Banner.png