Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's a bingo!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    https://youtu.be/CWzn2xxWQjI

Got uploaded just a minute ago! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Guess it's one of those three...
    :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ... Wait, this is the Jetset thread! :sweat_smile: That is supposed to go to Interactive Reality Show Community thread. XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    The deadline for Diary Room Entries is Wednesday: February 27th.

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @Kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Tigerblu1 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Got it, my petit fox 🦊
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Got it, my petit fox 🦊

Yip yip! 🦊
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Jetsetters,

One small question regarding the Musical Twist: would you rather have lyrics that fit perfectly with a voice that doesn't quite match up (for example: a female voice for a male Sim) or would you rather sacrifice some lyrical significance for a better fit voice-wise?

@bgkub @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Jetsetters,

One small question regarding the Musical Twist: would you rather have lyrics that fit perfectly with a voice that doesn't quite match up (for example: a female voice for a male Sim) or would you rather sacrifice some lyrical significance for a better fit voice-wise?

@bgkub @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

I personally always choose female voices because I feel its like they're actually singing it but I'm not too bothered.
  • Options
    I'd go for lyrical significance. You can always transpose the key IRL anyway

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Agree, we can always let the key drop in our imagination ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Thanks for the imput. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Screenshot-206.jpg

Things are getting heated in here...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Hopefully there isn't any spaghetti there right now

• Options
    Hopefully there isn't any spaghetti there right now

Nah, it helps that Frankie isn't in there anymore :joy:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Screenshot-262.jpg

TONIGHT

There might be a new episode. :)

The title of the title will be: Blood, Sweat and Tears.
    But what will that mean?

Banner.png
  • Options
    :0 That's fast. But then, you were probably getting ready while the mahjong game was going on.

I guess I'll also find out the result of my challenge with Smarties :0

• Options
    edited March 2019
    :0 That's fast. But then, you were probably getting ready while the mahjong game was going on.

I guess I'll also find out the result of my challenge with Smarties :0

Yeah, I already shot the scenes that took place before the Challenge. I only have to film the musical number and write a couple of scenes. :)

And yup, that outcome will be revealed too. Though please keep what you exactly had to do secret for just a little longer. I'm considering to allow the others to do it too after this episode's been released. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Woot-
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Jetset Episode 7 - Blood, Sweat and Tears

Please enjoy the read!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

@HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A Ranking and Elimination.

Assassin, please PM me 4 duos you'd like to Nominate.

Jetsetters - feel free to send me DRE's you'd like to have in Episode 8.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Ooh, I'll check it out later :0

• Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Okay, reaction time.
    Ooh, Ollie! I didn't know you had it in you!... nasty boy. y u do dis to poor han? 😨
    Noooo, Eugene got whacked! Here's hoping that's not a sign of things to come...
    Operation Lucas is... not very sneaky, is it? I'm pretty sure everyone knows what's going on by now...
    Ugh, Wendi is just the worst. It's a shame I like working with Tiger so much... I'm sorry, Pearly!
    Aaaaand Rissy and Ollie got Immunity! Glad to see the two neat freaks will be on the show for a while longer...
    Aww, Meredith's opening up again... she may be abrasive but she just needs hugs. I'm sure of it.
    WENDELL!?!?!
    Well, plum. Things are really coming to a head with poor Iris, aren't they? (Why do I like torturing my sims so much? This was supposed to be a nice legacy...)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Ooh, that tension between Hannes and Oliver.

I LIKE TRAINS *splat*

Iris: "Got any spare hand sanitizer?"
    RS5D.gif

Odessa: "... Is that when the first Puzzling duo completes their task..."
    Odessa: "... The Mahjong game ends immediately with it!"
    Wait...whut

§64.250! Woot!

We won!?! YAAAAASSSSSSSSS. Good game, Smarties. :)

Question: From a story perspective, if the Mahjong game finished when the first pair finished the puzzle, how did Ethan and Kiki still finish the puzzle? 🤔

Ooh, sauna. But maybe the spaghetti inside is already cooked ;)

Surprise Dutch narration :0

Wendi: "Conceal, don't feel."
    DON'T LET IT SHOW THEM KNOW

FFIX! I played that almost 10 years ago. Brings me back :') I got goosebumps

Aww, the DRE I submitted didn't make it in. Maybe another time

• Options
    Okay, reaction time.
    Ooh, Ollie! I didn't know you had it in you!... nasty boy. y u do dis to poor han? 😨
    Noooo, Eugene got whacked! Here's hoping that's not a sign of things to come...
    Operation Lucas is... not very sneaky, is it? I'm pretty sure everyone knows what's going on by now...
    Ugh, Wendi is just the worst. It's a shame I like working with Tiger so much... I'm sorry, Pearly!
    Aaaaand Rissy and Ollie got Immunity! Glad to see the two neat freaks will be on the show for a while longer...
    Aww, Meredith's opening up again... she may be abrasive but she just needs hugs. I'm sure of it.
    WENDELL!?!?!
    Well, plum. Things are really coming to a head with poor Iris, aren't they? (Why do I like torturing my sims so much? This was supposed to be a nice legacy...)
    Poor Rissy and Pearly aren't exactly having the best time on Jetset, are they? :sweat_smile: And now poor Iris has to endure at least 3 more days of it! :o;) There might be a turn in another direction coming in for her though. ;)

You got a point - maybe all Meredith needs is indeed a hug and a friend who doesn't dismiss her as a trash mammal. Nothing's what it seems on Jetset... ;)
    Banner.png