1. The last version sometimes doesn't know the category of custom content. It will say Unknown instead of object, clothes etc. Even Marylou and Numenor content you may have had in game for years.
2. Sometimes if I delete the pink copy of a recolor etc. I no longer have that cc in my game, due to I removed the 'copy'.
3. 80% of time if I install a lot/house etc. and answer No, to cc already in my game as I get the popups, I have to go back and remove the highlighted pink copy. It sometimes doesn't register the no answer. I never know when.
4. Store Content objects is highlighted in Red though it's not hacks or mods. (Red highlight was reserved for hacks and mods in the past)
5. Some store content is highlighted in Blue as unfinished Bodyshop projects, though you may not have even tried to recolor any Store content.
Just a fyi, from my own experience of the past two years with the last copy of SimsPK Clean Installer and a heads up. Trust, but verify each and every time. As I said listing things as a copy highlighted in pink may cause you to lose some custom content like clothes. Some things listed as hacks aren't, and some unknown objects are well known of what they are and where they belong in the category, and somtimes it reinstalls cc you told it not to do.
ETA: From my own experience until you are 100% sure of any of the above, it's better to disable with Simspk clean installer (instead of remove) until you double check if it really is a copy of cc, if it is really a hack, and if it's really unfinished cc, or if it's reinstalling cc you answered no to install.
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1