Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Gilberto: "Yeah! But I've watched every episode of your show! I've watched from Season 1-13 and you always know what to say! You know all that cool technical CSI stuff! Like if she was killed with a shoe you could say *Imitates Felix* "I guess you could say... The shoe is on the other foot!" or if she was killed because she hated the Disney Film Frozen "I guess someone couldn't... Let it go!" or... or you could put on your sunglasses and do the...

(insert video of David Caruso of CSI)

I don't know -- Turner will need some pretty strong evidence to sway me from voting Felix.

Yeah. I'd say if it's not Felix, it would be Noa.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    And it would be cute if Gilberto picked Felix to be his back up because he seemed to be a super fan.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Storywise, that does make sense. As for Alleen picking Kitty, well, I had someone else in mind as Alleen's first pick. :grimace:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited July 2018
    I thought Alleen would choose Lala. Can the CSI not go for Moira too since there are detectives investigating her parents disappearance?
  • Options
    I thought Alleen would choose Lala too.

Since Turner has the extra clue, I'd like to hear what he has to say

• Options
    She didn’t.

But you can vote for me because I won’t die.

Let’s see what turner says.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm curious to know Turner's clue, it could lead to someone completely different.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    End Game:
    Once only three guests remain the End Game will be played, A quiz on who knows the Villain the most. The highest scorer will escape, The other will become the Villain's final victim.

Before I reveal too much information... I demand answers from the host. XD it is still unclear to me how one wins this game. What kind of quiz will this be? What questions are asked?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    End Game:
    Once only three guests remain the End Game will be played, A quiz on who knows the Villain the most. The highest scorer will escape, The other will become the Villain's final victim.

Before I reveal too much information... I demand answers from the host. XD it is still unclear to me how one wins this game. What kind of quiz will this be? What questions are asked?

It will be a short quiz on the villain/s and their actions during the game, Some may relate to the episodes, Others may relate to their real-life actions. The clues gained from the Party games (particularly the First Place winners clues) will play a big part in the final quiz so the more others know the less valuable the information is, The trick of the game is knowing how much to give away and how much to keep for your self.

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Does the final villain win? Lose?

One townsperson is guaranteed to win if I understand. But the villain?

• Options
    Speaking of which, You can send in your suspect votes when you can. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Lala, can you tell us your hint?

Even if you haven't figured it out, you may have an idea on what it may be.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    It was the same as iceman.

Hints 2 and 3 are the same hints. Hint 1 is special.

I had first thought it was a date March 19 2009. But twiddle would have written it like 19 3 9.

I think iceman is correct thst they represent letters.
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    End Game:

It will be a short quiz on the villain/s and their actions during the game, Some may relate to the episodes, Others may relate to their real-life actions. The clues gained from the Party games (particularly the First Place winners clues) will play a big part in the final quiz so the more others know the less valuable the information is, The trick of the game is knowing how much to give away and how much to keep for your self.

Well, I guess it's up to Turner to decide if he wants to share his clue or not. I'm completely lost who to vote.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Well, my hint SEEMS useless but it's gotta be better somehow. All it says is that a villainous number hides the Villains identity. What's a villainous number?
  • Options
    Something like 3 19 9? :D

• Options
    I don't get what that means? :s

The CSI points mostly to my Felix but I'm definitely not the villain. :D I feel like that would be way too easy for Twiddle to give as a clue for Felix, I think I'm going to vote Moira.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Be warned, Some fo these clues aren't as straightforward as they first appear. ;)

I'm not opposed to the odd misdirection here and there...
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I mean, CSI are all letters in the word "psychic" XD But that's a wild jump :P
  • Options
    Yeah. And there are other ways to interpret the clue. We still have time, so we can think on it

• Options
    Turner, is that all Twiddle gave you? No second part?

Maybe there's something else you didn't notice at first? Twiddle is a mischievous mallard

• Options
    I also feel it could be a math equation of sorts but without the plus/minus/multiply/divide signs

If that is the case

3 + 19 - 9 = 13
    3 + 19 + 9 = 31
    3 + 19 x 9 = 174
    3 + 19 ÷ 9 ≈ 5.11
    3 - 19 - 9 = -25
    3 - 19 + 9 = -7
    3 - 19 x 9 = -168
    3 - 19 ÷ 9 ≈ 0.89
    3 x 19 + 9 = 66
    3 x 19 - 9 = 48
    3 x 19 x 9 = 513
    3 + 19 ÷ 9 ≈ 6.33
    3 ÷ 19 + 9 ≈ 9.16
    3 ÷ 19 - 9 ≈ -8.84
    3 ÷ 19 x 9 ≈ 0.47
    3 ÷ 19 ÷ 9 ≈ 0.02
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    One of those numbers could refer to the villainous number Turner was talking about.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I don't think that the 3 19 9 is the villainous number.

If that was the case, wouldn't the clues be reversed?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Yeah, Turner's clue should definitely be better. And I suppose arithmetic could also tell us something