Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

will we find out more news in July?

or will we be in the dark again? I hope not I like having things to talk about with you guys
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    In July we should be getting a new quarter teaser, so there will be stuff to talk about :)

Based on the last 2 years, we should be getting a stuff pack in the July teaser.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    Are you seriously already questioning what is going to be released after Seasons?
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »
    In July we should be getting a new quarter teaser, so there will be stuff to talk about :)

Based on the last 2 years, we should be getting a stuff pack in the July teaser.

It's not clear if we'll be getting any more quarterly teasers:

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2018
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Are you seriously already questioning what is going to be released after Seasons?

I'm curious as well. I m hoping for a Pool Stuffpack in July.
  • Options
    samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Brindleton wrote: »

It's not clear if we'll be getting any more quarterly teasers:

Interesting, that makes it sound like they're going to replace quarterly teasers with something else.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited May 2018

I'm with her/or him.
    This series, I am thriving on content.
    Yes, what's next and next after that? :D
    And when are we getting Uni? I have young ones with bright futures and awesome memories after Uni.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    CK213 wrote: »

I'm with her/or him.
    And when are we getting Uni? I have young ones with bright futures and awesome memories after Uni.

Could probably one of the last things they might get to, so you might still be waiting for a good long while...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

I'm with her/or him.

I'm a her :)
  • Options

I think there's going to be pool stuff in seasons I mean pool party is one of the things they spoke of @catloverplayer
  • Options

I'm with her/or him.

Could probably one of the last things they might get to, so you might still be waiting for a good long while...

maybe or maybe not we thought we were getting seasons later in the year we were wrong we could be wrong about this as well
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I like the mystery so I will wait.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

I think there's going to be pool stuff in seasons I mean pool party is one of the things they spoke of @catloverplayer
    I sure hope so but you would think they would of showed the pool in the video highlighting the new objects and game play for it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

I sure hope so but you would think they would of showed the pool in the video highlighting the new objects and game play for it.

they couldn't show everything in the time they had besides grant said that put a lot of work into summer this time around
    make of that what you will @ChadSims2
  • Options
    I would really like to see what they do with romance or fame
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Granted now I'm waiting for magic and university, after that I'm game for anything else that could show up.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options

Love Day may have more romance stuff.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

they couldn't show everything in the time they had besides grant said that put a lot of work into summer this time around

Yes that’s exactly what we needed in seasons, more summer... :lol:
  • Options

Yes that’s exactly what we needed in seasons, more summer... :lol:
    I get what you mean but before it was a magical summer with no heat so I'm thinking it will be a little different
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Hubby and I are always anticipating the next release for TS4. Nothing wrong with getting excited about future releases. Since Seasons is releasing June 22nd, I'm assuming they won't release anything for the month of July to keep all the focus on Seasons; August could be a free update and September I'm hoping for a Witches/Makin' Magic 2.0 game pack. There's so much more TS4 could release. Who knows, we could end up getting 2 or 3 more expansions, along with a plum load more game packs and stuff packs. Expansions I'm hoping/wishing/anticipating for Back to School/University, Vacations, and a celebrity-themed expansion like Superstar/Showtime.
  • Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    I'm always excited to know whats coming in the future for the sims 4. I really want a stuff pack or a game pack just about love! That would be great to me tbh. I know love day is coming back in the sims 4 but It's probably nothing too special just more interactions. I just want an attraction system back or at the very least online dating to make a return.
  • Options
    Hubby and I are always anticipating the next release for TS4. Nothing wrong with getting excited about future releases. Since Seasons is releasing June 22nd, I'm assuming they won't release anything for the month of July to keep all the focus on Seasons; August could be a free update and September I'm hoping for a Witches/Makin' Magic 2.0 game pack. There's so much more TS4 could release. Who knows, we could end up getting 2 or 3 more expansions, along with a plum load more game packs and stuff packs. Expansions I'm hoping/wishing/anticipating for Back to School/University, Vacations, and a celebrity-themed expansion like Superstar/Showtime.

I'm hoping we get another expansion in November for the holiday season. Amusement Parks would be perfect. They'd go great with Seasons.
  • Options

I'm hoping we get another expansion in November for the holiday season. Amusement Parks would be perfect. They'd go great with Seasons.

I agree
  • Options

Love Day may have more romance stuff.

I hope they have boxes of candy @catloverplayer I always get them for friends and family
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

I'm with her/or him.

Maybe not. It might not be the next pack; but I doubt it will be the last one either. Even with Sims 3 it wasn't the last one (the last two were Island Paradiso and the future one). I am guessing a Supernatural one is next.