Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    18 Days Left!!!!!

Another Day Closer!!!!!!!

It's getting closer... closer! It's so close that I can feel the blizzards! Wait, nevermind that's just my air conditioning... Still too many days left to go! I wish the fast forward button would work on my remote, lol! :D I am totally starting with winter when Seasons arrives.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited June 2018
    What do we have left about 410 hours? not completely, :* accurate Starting on the 5th. Not counting the 4th and not counting the 22on.
    But EA play is just in a few days, and that's when they tell us everything. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m hoping today we get either more tweets with details And a trailer/blog post this week!!!
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Thanks @cherpar - hope you're okay,

I'm ok thanks for asking. Start of winter a bit harder on my illness. Other than that just busy planning my wedding in November. Do you play much? I thought C and D was a great addition, they are so cute with Toddlers. Looking forward to Seasons.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2018
    Ooh @cherpar I didn't know you were getting married - congrats!

I haven't been playing much lately - but I am getting back into it now and very excited about Seasons coming. I adore the toddlers and am very happy with the pets, I like that I don't have to look after them (the pets) too much lol.

So... I now have 18 days left to 'finish off' an old story I've been playing for a while. I have prepared a starter save ready for Seasons, but will add things to it like the skating rinks etc, and I have picked a family from each world to play when Seasons finally gets here - hurry up already!!! :D
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    18 Days Left!!!!!

Another Day Closer!!!!!!!

It's getting closer... closer! It's so close that I can feel the blizzards! Wait, nevermind that's just my air conditioning... Still too many days left to go! I wish the fast forward button would work on my remote, lol! :D I am totally starting with winter when Seasons arrives.

me to

Winter is just so awesome! It's my favorite season of the year. Whether it be skiing, enjoying the refreshing cold breeze, or the beautiful scenery winter really is just awesome.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    What do we have left about 410 hours? not completely, :* accurate Starting on the 5th. Not counting the 4th and not counting the 22on.
    But EA play is just in a few days, and that's when they tell us everything. :)

5 to be exact.
  • Options
    Ooh @cherpar I didn't know you were getting married - congrats!

I haven't been playing much lately - but I am getting back into it now and very excited about Seasons coming. I adore the toddlers and am very happy with the pets, I like that I don't have to look after them (the pets) too much lol.

So... I now have 18 days left to 'finish off' an old story I've been playing for a while. I have prepared a starter save ready for Seasons, but will add things to it like the skating rinks etc, and I have picked a family from each world to play when Seasons finally gets here - hurry up already!!! :D

I cant wait for the skating rinks. More venues for my sims.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I'll definitely have to rework some of my neighborhoods once the EP releases. I'm sure builders will be sharing all sorts of fantastic lots though so I'm not too worried.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    I'll definitely have to rework some of my neighborhoods once the EP releases. I'm sure builders will be sharing all sorts of fantastic lots though so I'm not too worried.

They always come up with fantastic ones! I’m excited to see that glass roof implemented by builders. I try but well it’s a good thing sims can’t complain!
  • Options

They always come up with fantastic ones! I’m excited to see that glass roof implemented by builders. I try but well it’s a good thing sims can’t complain!

Ooh yeah I'm gonna be dropping greenhouses on lots left and right. It'll do great for some updated community garden lots too!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member
    I just finished my house yesterday that I'm going to use for Seasons. Probably going to have to update it once we actually get the pack, but it's got good bones, so I can't wait to move in!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    I wonder if we'll be able to use the greenhouse roof on our regular homes. I seem to never have enough natural light in my sims homes.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Ooh yeah I'm gonna be dropping greenhouses on lots left and right. It'll do great for some updated community garden lots too!

Lol I’m gonna try simply to see if it’ll work for my gardening city family!
  • Options
    I think it'll be fun for some of the apartments too B) cool rooftop gardens
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    @littlemissgogo I hope so! Makeovers of outdoor spaces would be great!

• Options

Hmm a skating rink with a glass roof.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    17 Days!!!!!

17 days till our sims can ice and roller skate!!!!
  • Options
    Woohoo! Hopefully next few days pass quickly for me. I'm off to my wisdom teeth yanked out tomorrow afternoon. :s Least I'll be closer to Seasons' release when it's all said and done. . .
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    17 Days!!!!!

17 days till our sims can ice and roller skate!!!!

and fall while doing it.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    sweet 16 is coming up
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    I wonder if we'll be able to use the greenhouse roof on our regular homes. I seem to never have enough natural light in my sims homes.

I feel the same way! A nice, little patch of glass ceiling over my couple’s bed sounds nice, even though they’re already surrounded by the biggest windows I could find. I’m surprised I haven’t just moved them outside :D
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member

I feel the same way! A nice, little patch of glass ceiling over my couple’s bed sounds nice, even though they’re already surrounded by the biggest windows I could find. I’m surprised I haven’t just moved them outside :D

:p

• Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    I cant wait! I'm really looking forward to it! after seasons and university I will be finally able to fully enjoy my sims game. I have all the packs (other than that stupid 🐸🐸🐸🐸 my first pet poop), and I find it hard to play it realistically (which is the only way I love to play). Seasons and University will be the ones to change my whole experience and i'm really excited. I cant wait!

-Yarden.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Man, it is getting close. It helps me to remember it comes out two days after my birthday. I am looking more forward to the game than my actual birthday.