Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Today is the start of the week of EA play. Where if you can get there you will be able to play Seasons :) Yay.

also, today is the last day for this below.
    EA is donating $1 Million to Three Charities Helping to Create a More Inclusive World
    United Nations HeForShe ,PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center, Ditch the Label.
    I think it's over tonight, its something to do with in game playing.

So soon we will know so much more about Seasons. the 9th is Saturday, the first day of EA play?
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    So pre-pay people get Seasons at June 22, 12:01 am,? No one knows what time people can buy on the 22. I do not think it.s at midnight,?

I have seen lots giving away Seasons for free like if you subscribe to their channel and they get a certain amount of subscribers. :)

If you prepay it automatically starts downloading at midnight once your logged into origin. If you dont prepay you can pay and download manually.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    I just love the knowledge that I’ve preordered and I can have my hands on it asap lol it soothes my impatience!
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    A US Countdown.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180622T00&p0=137&msg=The+Sims+4+Expansion+Pack:+Seasons&font=cursive&csz=1

Disclaimer: Time is based on previous expansion pack releases and is in no way confirmed by EA.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    OK, excuse my ignorance as this will be the first time I've pre-ordered from Origin: assuming that it will be available to download from 12.00am in the UK, and I'll be in bed for sure then, will it start downloading automatically or would I have to set it going and leave the PC on?
    OK, excuse my ignorance as this will be the first time I've pre-ordered from Origin: assuming that it will be available to download from 12.00am in the UK, and I'll be in bed for sure then, will it start downloading automatically or would I have to set it going and leave the PC on?

Have you checked if release is really 22nd for you or if its 21st? Iceland is getting it 21st and Sweden 22nd. (Probably at the same time, but you know, timezones..)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Thanks @cherpar - hope you're okay, hon.
    I'm in the UK and have preordered before. I am usually in bed at midnight so have to wait for the next morning to download. It doesn't do it automatically, you have to click the download button when it's available.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    This time in exactly one week we'll be able to say that we've got less than two weeks until the pack is in our hands! Hooray!
    itsug wrote: »

Have you checked if release is really 22nd for you or if its 21st? Iceland is getting it 21st and Sweden 22nd. (Probably at the same time, but you know, timezones..)

It says available 22 June on Origin.
    Thanks @cherpar - hope you're okay, hon.
    I'm in the UK and have preordered before. I am usually in bed at midnight so have to wait for the next morning to download. It doesn't do it automatically, you have to click the download button when it's available.

Ah well, I can get it going at breakfast time I guess! Trouble is, I work from home so I don't know how strong my willpower will be that day... :mrgreen:
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    You know I always feel like at the very beginning of something being released it's faster and then it's close to release time it always feel a lot slower. I'm so excited!
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2018
    I couldn't help myself; I pre-ordered a digital game, lol. XD

I also bought Parenthood and a few stuff packs. I'm trying to decide whether to get Cats & Dogs now or later, hmm....
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    edited June 2018

I also bought Parenthood and a few stuff packs. I'm trying to decide whether to get Cats & Dogs now or later, hmm....

Cats & Dogs EP is the Best, no regrets ever. I paid full price and would again. If you do decide to get another pack before June 22on, The Pets will keep you busy for sure. I feel Cats & Dogs is the Best EP, EA ever made. The cuteness never ends :)<3
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Cats & Dogs EP is the Best, no regrets ever. I paid full price and would again. If you do decide to get another pack before June 22on, The Pets will keep you busy for sure. I feel Cats & Dogs is the Best EP, EA ever made. The cuteness never ends :)<3

yeah they way more demanding than the sims.

Yeah, I re-watched the trailers, and saw some more videos, and then looked at the list of cat and dog breeds, and it looks like a cute pack, for sure! :smile:

Thanks for the comments! :smiley: Good to hear from others their own opinions on the pack. ^_^

My sisters and I love dogs (and one of them loves cats), so it would be a good pack for my siblings and me to play with. :blush:

I’m going to buy it later tonight then! :smile:
    (She/her)

Definitely love the Cats and Dogs they demand attention and if you add more then one it gets complicated quickly lol I’ve been playing more with cats as they are less maintenance then dogs I feel like dogs are better with my smaller sims family’s.

Yeah, I re-watched the trailers, and saw some more videos, and then looked at the list of cat and dog breeds, and it looks like a cute pack, for sure! :smile:

Thanks for the comments! :smiley: Good to hear from others their own opinions on the pack. ^_^

My sisters and I love dogs (and one of them loves cats), so it would be a good pack for my siblings and me to play with. :blush:

I’m going to buy it later tonight then! :smile:

The world that comes with c and d is beautiful.

@bunny-🐸🐸🐸🐸
    Pets are true to their traits. I always pick loyalty first then add 2 traits. Loyal pets do not run away. I also like the smaller dogs. and I make their mate the same breed. food should be on auto. I rather they have another pet in the house they seem to be happier and they will play together. An early trip to the vet is a must for preventive shots, also buy the wellness vet treats if they get ill you can just give them one. Nannys will not feed your pet but they will clean up poo.

You're going to be so busy with your pets before you know it, you will look up and it will be the 22on and be snowing lol :D
    edited June 2018
    Definitely love the Cats and Dogs they demand attention and if you add more then one it gets complicated quickly lol I’ve been playing more with cats as they are less maintenance then dogs I feel like dogs are better with my smaller sims family’s.

Lol! Sounds like the dogs are going to be need lots of TLC! :lol:

I have some toddlers in some households... So this will be a project in some household, heh! :smiley:

Would you say they're on par with toddlers, then, @Invisibleaes ? ;)

Man, I can't wait for Seasons! It's a good thing I got the Parenthood and Cats & Dogs to help me get through the waiting period. :blush:

The world that comes with c and d is beautiful.

Yeah, I love how it looks, based on the trailers and the screenshots! :smiley: Can't wait to experience it for myself in the game! :blush:

I wonder how it will be affected in Seasons?
    @bunny-🐸🐸🐸🐸
    Pets are true to their traits. I always pick loyalty first then add 2 traits. Loyal pets do not run away. I also like the smaller dogs. and I make their mate the same breed. food should be on auto. I rather they have another pet in the house they seem to be happier and they will play together. An early trip to the vet is a must for preventive shots, also buy the wellness vet treats if they get ill you can just give them one. Nannys will not feed your pet but they will clean up poo.

You're going to be so busy with your pets before you know it, you will look up and it will be the 22on and be snowing lol :D

Oh, thanks for the tips! Especially about the loyalty trait. I really don't want my pets to run away! :fearful:

Darn it, nanny not feeding the animals, hehe! We should have a pet sitter! :lol:

Well, I think I'll be pretty busy, then, if your comments and other simmers' comments on the pack are anything to go by.

I might even have challenges, since I also have toddlers in a lot of my households, lol! :astonished:

But like you said, @Stormsview , this is good! It will distract me from my waiting for Seasons! Perfect! :sunglasses:
    (She/her)
    18 Days Left!!!!!

Another Day Closer!!!!!!!
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    less than three weeks! it'll be less than two weeks before we know it B)
    6riwm5.png
    @bunny-🐸🐸🐸🐸 That’s a good comparison! Lol they are fun but work! I find with dogs I need a teen or grandparent in the house to do all the walks and training!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @bunny-🐸🐸🐸🐸 That’s a good comparison! Lol they are fun but work! I find with dogs I need a teen or grandparent in the house to do all the walks and training!

my sims are the worst with dogs. they take the dog for a walk and never stop so the dog can go. and even on normal they walk the dog fast.
    itsug wrote: »

It says available 22 June on Origin.

This means you just confirmed the release time for Europe which will be midnight UK 11PM on 21st on Iceland and 1AM Sweden.
    Thanks! :)
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited June 2018
    18 Days Left!!!!!

Another Day Closer!!!!!!!

It's getting closer... closer! It's so close that I can feel the blizzards! Wait, nevermind that's just my air conditioning... Still too many days left to go! I wish the fast forward button would work on my remote, lol! :D I am totally starting with winter when Seasons arrives.
    Post edited by rjssim on