Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Fashion Plate ♥ Modelling Comp ♥ Finals Done & Closed ♥

Comments

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    @Sc3niX -- Hey Darling...... Actually I Didn't Play Sims 3 ... Nor 2... I Bought The BASE Of Both..... But Because I Played The First One BOTH To Me Looked Daunting....... And I Gave Up Fast On Them... LOLZZZZ To Me Comparing The Original With Graphics ETC ( EASY ) To 2 Or 3 ........ I Was Like WTH....???? SO When 4 Came Out It Seemed SO EASY....!!!!!Playing 4 To Me Was Easier!!!!! And The Graphics And Game Play Etc I Just Got HOOKED... If That EVEN Makes Sense???? LOLZZZZ Probs Not! hahahahaha <3<3<3

AND Woww Tiffany Looks Fantastic.... I JUST Downloaded That Hair...... TOO... hahaha Thanks So Much For Participating....... And IF EVER You Need HELP........ JUST PM ME......... OR Ask ...... WE Are All A FAM HERE.......... And FRIENDS For Years Now.... Welcome To Our Little Community Sweets!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

@Vanadis --- OMG VANA........ Your Hilarious.......!!!!! Surely You Know More Than That In Sims 4 LOLZZZZZ :D:D:D:D:D

@ColorMePink -- Awwww.... Wish You Could Participate...... BUT Totally Understand......... And "YIPPEE" For LURKING!!!!! DOLL <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited September 2018

<3 RESERVES ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED <3
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited September 2018
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Nope, not joking. That is literally all I know how to do in Sims 4. Well I know how to create recolored objects but that goes with decorating!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    LOLZZZZZZZZ VANA!!!!! Yes Recolors ARE FUN........ I Love Doing Them!!!! OK I Can Tutor YOU SOME IN SIMS 4 THEN.......... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    OK Step 1: LOLZZZZZZZZZZ @Vanadis :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Step 1: Sim steals hot dog from park.
    Step 2: Hot dog is spoiled, Sim eats anyway.
    Step 3: ????
    Step 4: PROFIT!
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    LOLLLLLLL Thats LIKE Playing Rags To Riches :D:D:D<3<3<3 ........... I LOVE Playing THAT Challenge By SimSupply / James OR As Deligracy Calls Him SAMAJ!!!!! hahahha ......... OMGOSH I LOVE HIM!!!!!! <3<3<3

I JUST Got Into Building A LOT.......... It Was SO Daunting....... BUT SO Relaxing To Just Build Landscape And Decorate!!!!!

BUT Too I LOVE CAS..... & Game Play In 4 <3<3<3@Vanadis
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    SIMS 4 Is In It's 4th ANNIVERSARY.........!!!!!! :*:*:*:*:*<3<3<3<3 I've Been Playing For About 3 1/2 Years
  • Options
    Speaking OF ......... Sims 4 ....... Going In Game Very Soon........ I Am "ITCHING" LOLLL
  • Options
    ♥OK Ladies Having To RE-VAMP Some.... Being There Are 11 Possibly 12 Participants With That Many There Will Be A Few Elimination Rounds Sadly..... SO I Had Stated All Participants Could Participate In The Final But With Eliminations That Won't Be A Possibility .... I Will State If The Round Is An Elimination Round .... SO With That.... I Am Thinking There Should Be Semi Finals And A Final... Let Me Know What You Think... As This Is A BIG Comp With Many Participants.... Thanks.... Would Love Your Input ( I Hope This Makes Sense )♥
    @MyFavoritedesign
    @aussiekarima
    @NShippudenFan
    @Vanadis
    @wiredhanna67
    @Storiessims4
    @lisabee2
    @gardenGothic
    @jaunty
    @kyky
    @Sc3niX
  • Options
    SIMS 4 Is In It's 4th ANNIVERSARY.........!!!!!! :*:*:*:*:*<3<3<3<3 I've Been Playing For About 3 1/2 Years

I just got my 9th anniversary cake back in June. Vanadis is actually the name I pre-registered for the Sims 3 forums on! AAAAHHHHH I've been on the Sims 3 forums since the Sims 3 was even just about to come out!

I remember I got the plumbob USB storage keychain with my purchase of TS3. I accidentally took it to work one day. I was in the Navy at the time, at a command where you weren't allowed to bring in camera phones, USB devices, etc, so I had to take my poor plumbob off the keychain and hang him in a bush because I forgot to take him off in my car. Well, I had a doctor's appointment that day so I got to leave early, and he was still hanging in the bush when I went back for him! PHEW!
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    OHHH Wow......... LONG TIME........... Glad You Got Your PLUMBOB.... Back!!!!!! Sims 4 Now Has A Store And I Am Wanting To Buy A Few Things They Have Some COOL Things In The New Store....... :):):)@Vanadis
  • Options
    <3<3 Judges Wall IS UP YIPPEE <3<3
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA

Judge wall look fabulous, Tonya <3<3 I love the different coloured hair they all have. Fantastic.

• Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Judge wall looks awesome! <3:smiley: I was worried Rebecca would look odd on the model wall but she fits right in, lol.
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Judges wall looks fantastic, & eliminations are OK!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    Awwwwwww SHUCKS Thanks My FRIENDS.......!!!!!! YES MIZ She Fit Right IN Darling!!!!! @MizoreYukii @Jendowoz0612 @aussiekarima <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    ♥OK Ladies Having To RE-VAMP Some.... Being There Are 11 Possibly 12 Participants With That Many There Will Be A Few Elimination Rounds Sadly..... SO I Had Stated All Participants Could Participate In The Final But With Eliminations That Won't Be A Possibility .... I Will State If The Round Is An Elimination Round .... SO With That.... I Am Thinking There Should Be Semi Finals And A Final... Let Me Know What You Think... As This Is A BIG Comp With Many Participants.... Thanks.... Would Love Your Input ( I Hope This Makes Sense )♥
    @MyFavoritedesign
    @aussiekarima
    @NShippudenFan
    @Vanadis
    @wiredhanna67
    @Storiessims4
    @lisabee2
    @gardenGothic
    @jaunty
    @kyky
    @Sc3niX

That is quite understandable <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    This one was surprisingly difficult. I really struggled with the difference between sporty casual and athletic ... and you are correct @TEXASTWANGTONYA Google was a great friend!

Here is my entry for the mock assignment .. sporty casual

gQ1ipxt.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    Serena is gorgeous, @Sc3niX :):)

Thank you :)

I just have a quick question, I've been watching some youtube videos and when people take a screenshot of their sim, the photo is super high. When I take a photo the quality is pixelated. I play on max graphics as well. So how do I get good quality photos?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sc3niX wrote: »

I just have a quick question, I've been watching some youtube videos and when people take a screenshot of their sim, the photo is super high. When I take a photo the quality is pixelated. I play on max graphics as well. So how do I get good quality photos?

Do you have your screenshot quality set to high?
  • Options

Do you use the in-game camera? I've seen people who use print-screen and then edit out the UI (or use a cheat to hide the user interface in the first place.) A lot of people also use FRAPS for screen-shotting. GreenShot is a good, free and open-source screenshot tool that I use in Sims 2. Sims 3 I use the in-game camera, but Sims 4 I use the in-game camera and don't have the quality issue. It could be your graphics card. I have a 1070 card so a fairly good one. I'd try print-screen or a screen-shot program and see if it's any different. The in-game camera in Sims 4 isn't really all that optimized to be honest.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @lisabee2

Looks gorgeous, Lisa. You nailed the Casual sporty I think.

• Options
    Vanadis wrote: »

Do you use the in-game camera? I've seen people who use print-screen and then edit out the UI (or use a cheat to hide the user interface in the first place.) A lot of people also use FRAPS for screen-shotting. GreenShot is a good, free and open-source screenshot tool that I use in Sims 2. Sims 3 I use the in-game camera, but Sims 4 I use the in-game camera and don't have the quality issue. It could be your graphics card. I have a 1070 card so a fairly good one. I'd try print-screen or a screen-shot program and see if it's any different. The in-game camera in Sims 4 isn't really all that optimized to be honest.

WOW that is so clever ... I am going to try that! there is an option in gameplay to get rid of the UI .. I think
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    @lisabee2

The "snipping tool", Lisa is a fantastic little tool too, and it comes standard with windows. Right click on Windows start, and Search for it and it will come up.