Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 9 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

[OPEN] Sims Singles Marriage Quest

Comments

• CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    The career bonus pants would be great (though it does make me laugh to type that as in UK English pants means underwear!)

Thank you.

I do have you on my friends list (at the top as level 40!). My in game name is Celiatify and I'm level 27 I think.

What time tomorrow (and time zone!) would suit you for the party?
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    Celiatify wrote: »
    The career bonus pants would be great (though it does make me laugh to type that as in UK English pants means underwear!)

Thank you.

I do have you on my friends list (at the top as level 40!). My in game name is Celiatify and I'm level 27 I think.

What time tomorrow (and time zone!) would suit you for the party?

I found you.
    I’ll be back online Thursday May 10th around 9 am US Pacific time.

You will recognize Nick in his flaming red trousers

I found your comments funny because when you mentioned British for pants, Nick was hanging around the hot tub at home at my party wearing a red speedo.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,411 Member
    I was a bit too late to offer you one of my sims. :(. I have Daniel, who is currently doing the cooking career and hobby. Oh well, maybe next time....
    @Celiatify

He is at you party.
    This isn't working Rob, I can't see him at the party. I don't know why, but he just doesn't seem to be there. His name doesn't come up either when I try to do an action with multiple sims
    This isn't working Rob, I can't see him at the party. I don't know why, but he just doesn't seem to be there. His name doesn't come up either when I try to do an action with multiple sims

I’ll pop a piece of cake and try 10 more actions.
    Ok, I can see Shaun now. He's not the husband to be though, right?
    Hooray! Just introduced her TO Nick. Thanks for your patience!
    Hooray! Just introduced her TO Nick. Thanks for your patience!

Nick is about to finish level 10 in his business career. Do you want me to start him on a hobby while you level up the romance? If so which one?

Sorry, I've only just seen this.

If you've already done so, great, I'm not fussy. Maybe writing if you haven't already started?
    Also to update you, they are just starting level 6 of their relationship.

I'm going to do the propose as I think that will get them to level 8 quickly.
  • Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member
    I have a girl, Genevieve, who I can make playable whenever, and a boy, Arthur, who will be an adult tomorrow or Tuesday, who I can make playable as well. Anyone interested?
    Hi mummy,

I could take the boy off your hands?
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,810 Member
    edited May 2018
    I have a adult male sim I want to get rid of Sebastian Brooks. My household is getting to big.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    So sorry, @celiatify!! I didn't check...!! I could promote him now, mrsNHP has a party on, would that still work?
    I'm also very desperate for a wife for my handsome Lancelot..!
  • PaJeanPaJean Posts: 30 Member
    I am having a concert party, it is at level 9 if anyone wants to up their party points. (Sorry to hi-jack thread, I can't create new ones yet) I think a party thread would be great to help promote each other's parties. BTW
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    PaJean wrote: »
    I am having a concert party, it is at level 9 if anyone wants to up their party points. (Sorry to hi-jack thread, I can't create new ones yet) I think a party thread would be great to help promote each other's parties. BTW

Parties show up randomly I believe unless someone is on your friends list? ask @rosemow she can confirm this. You would have to add people to your friends list
    You can have Sebastian but you would need to be on my friends list I think I don’t know how it works.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    Thanks, but I need a wife...! :)

If you create a wife and she lives you , you don't need to be at level 8 to get married. I created a husband for my offspring and their relationship is only at level 7. They were at a much lower level when they got married and they now just had a baby

We can arrange for him to meet Adrianna if you would like. She's currently working as a cook and hasn't chosen a hobby yet.

krhFvuN.jpg

We can arrange for him to meet Adrianna if you would like. She's currently working as a cook and hasn't chosen a hobby yet.

krhFvuN.jpg

Does she come with the fairy outfit? :p i want that outfit

Does she come with the fairy outfit? :p i want that outfit

Unfortunately not. I love this outfit and don't have a duplicate. I wish Izzy's is open. I have 1015 gems just waiting to be spent and I could try until I get a fairy costume again but no, I can't go to Izzy's until they fix it.
    edited May 2018
    Then you can have his sister I forgot her name but she has a hobby and a job.
    She just has a daughter and 2 sons and a granddaughter lol
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641