March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Man

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,211 Member

edited June 2018
    Okay ladies and gent, I will contact the judges now that everyone's is in. This is the second to last round and you'll all be vying for the top 3 in the next and last round.

@MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @ColorMePink @lisabee2 @abelhinha35 @Movotti

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,302 Member
    Thanks @lisabee2 :) I downloaded it.
    edited June 2018
    Being only 6 of you, the finals will be based on the top 3 total points for all the rounds. So the next assignment could make or break your way to the top 3 as all the results are very close, so it could be anyone's game. So the early submission bonus could be the difference between being in the top 3 or not. So I will have the scores for this round in tonight and the last assignment up at the same time. So good luck to you all.

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited June 2018
    Hi pepes, the scores are up for Assignment 5 and the new and last assignment is up. Very close scores again this round. Congratulations to the winner and second place and there was a tie this round for 3rd. Mind you everyone did so well and the totals are up after this round from all the rounds so far. The next round winner could be anyone's game.

**Check in when you have seen the scores and comments and the new assignment please.**

edited June 2018
    @abelhinha35 your gift for last round winner is on page 1 if you would like to keep it. :) Forgot to put it up earlier, sorry about that.

edited June 2018
    Anyone else have a strange message coming up when trying to save a comment?

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited June 2018
    TY Judges <3 .. much agreed about the stiffness of Adam's pose and although I did not see it before I can see the scale issue now .. Kitty, although I am a cc hoarder, I am fascinated by the thought of a maxis match comp!

Checking in @Jendowoz0612
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :) Thank you judges for your great feedback . <3<3<3
    "I am fascinated by the thought of a maxis match comp!" - agree I'm same.
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

*is tempted to run an maxis match comp*
    Hmmmmm

Loving how tight this comp has been so far. One round you're in the lead, next you're at the bottom, then you're back up again. It's a real roller coaster ride.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Congratualtion to the placers <3 Thanks for the comments and scores judges. <3
    Movotti wrote: »
    *is tempted to run an maxis match comp*
    Hmmmmm

Loving how tight this comp has been so far. One round you're in the lead, next you're at the bottom, then you're back up again. It's a real roller coaster ride.

That is what keeps the comp interesting, @Movotti. I would like to see you run a maxis match comp, you've done something like it before, remember? ;);)

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ OK, checking in,this has indeed been a very tight comp,in terms of the numbers! It is any ones guess who wins!
    ~ Congrats to the winner & placers (way to sneak an extra one in!LOL! ;)) <3o:)<3
    ~ I have seen the new assignment! And thinking up a storm!(no not literally!) ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited June 2018
    Seen the new assignment and scores! :) Bad boy comp? *chants* Do it! Do it! Do it!! :p Anyway, I'm very relieved after seeing scores. Thought my shadow was terrible at first, so yay. As for the jeans just being on top, I didn't want it to be matchy matchy. Why I kept changing my idea over and over again actually. That and the original look of the jacket had tears I covered up. xD Glad the risk paid off for the most part. :smiley:

Congrats @MyFavoritedesign @Movotti & @lisabee2!!! <3

I need to put my thinking cap on for the new assignment and get my head back in the game. :#

Assignment 6 - Black and White fashion editorial
    Model Charly Winters

g0QJGRT.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
    @MyFavoritedesign

I like it, Ang, a nice natural-looking, relaxed Charly. :)

edited July 2018
    ~ Assignment 6 - Black and White fashion editorial ~
    ~ Model - Calvin Doran ~
    rxqVYqN.png
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Gorgeous, @aussiekarima

~ Thank you @Jendowoz0612 I used my one Edit for the hole in his collar, I did not see it till it was posted! I just hope I got everything else right! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Have put up a new comp if you are interested, @aussiekarima titled "Caught on Candid Camera!" All based on in-game candid shots.

~ I just noticed it! Sounds interesting! :D
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Thank you @Jendowoz0612! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    edited July 2018
    ~ Charlie yet again has those dreamy eyes,he looks so calm & at ease,lovely shot! @MyFavoritedesign <3<3<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Thank you @aussiekarima! <3<3<3 I like your Calvin very much. Reflection is very good. I like this your job most of all.
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Assignment 6 - Kyle

5Rb0csb.png