Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Man

Comments

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Tristian looks very good,Tonya <3@TEXASTWANGTONYA! I love your B&W ♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Checking in @Jendowoz0612! <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    Checking in, love the new assignment <3@Jendowoz0612 B)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    LOL at all the suit jokes. ;):p

@TEXASTWANGTONYA Tristian looks so handsome! :love: And happy belated Mother's day! :)

Checking for the new assignment. :)

But Happy belated Mother's day to all the simmming moms! <3:smiley:
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Awwww Thanks Darling!!!!!!! HUGZZZ @ColorMePink <3<3<3
  • Options
    Sorry for not being as active lately, I got bit by a dog last week. Even though it's not a big bite, it was on my wrist. I was told to rest it as much as possible and have been on antibiotics to reduce the risk of infection. It is healing now so so I am hoping to be more active from now on <3

XSheoC1m.jpg

jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Assignment 2 - Suave Suits
    Model Charly Winters
    A86t7tX.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited May 2018
    Scores will be up tonight or tomorrow ladies and gents. I see people are onto the next assignment already, nice job, @MyFavoritedesign

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @TEXASTWANGTONYA @InaMac69 @ColorMePink @lisabee2 @abelhinha35 @Movotti @kyky
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was almost done last night, then my pc needed to restart, and I hadn't saved :'(
    I forgot I hadn't saved, and restarted, and lost it all

*Turns into a blubbering mess*

tenor.gif

yeah, gotta remember to save.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    That's okay, you still have time, @Movotti relax! :):)

• Options
    Thank you @Jendowoz0612! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Awesome shot, Charly looks so handsome in his suit @MyFavoritedesign <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Thank you @InaMac69! <3<3 Is your hand alright?
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Its healing, still sore and red looking. Got to wait till Friday before I can see the doctor again in case I need more antibiotics. Thank you for asking sweetie <3<3@MyFavoritedesign
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    @InaMac69 Oh my! I hope your hand will be ok. Dog bites can be nasty. Wishing you a speedy scar free recovery. <3<3<3

@MyFavoritedesign Charly looking hot and fierce in that suit! :p

Nervous about scores. I hope I did enough. Now to find the perfect suit. Hmmm...
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Feel better soon, lovely @InaMac69 I got bitten by a dog like the same week you did. This one got me on the leg and I had to go get shots. Cause it was a random loose dog that chased me in the parking lot, had no collar, idk. Better safe than sorry. Apartment people were like "It was that pitbull, wasn't it?" when I told them. Nope... it was a flippin' Schnauzer O.o

Yours looks deeper than mine, though, I'm glad mine were just grazes. Make sure if you do get any sign of infection go back to the doc cause sometimes you need two rounds of antibiotics. Hope you're feeling much better.

Also you're all totally slaying it in this comp! I've been writing essays for school and usually I just fake that I know something haha! I know nothing, Jon Snow.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    Okay, ladies and gents, the scores and comments are up for Assignment 1. Congratulations to the top 3 and to all the others for another close round.

**Please let me know when you have seen the scores and comments and if you have any queries or comments, PM me**

@aussiekarima @MyFavoritedesign @TEXASTWANGTONYA @InaMac69 @ColorMePink @lisabee2 @abelhinha35 @Movotti @kyky

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited May 2018
    Congratulations to the winner of round 1 and to the model in 3rd place. :) Thanks for my scores and comments judges. :) On a side note, it is very difficult to put accessories on a male model in a portrait shot. Question - what does one use as accessories in this case, besides earrings? I never use earrings on my male models, btw.
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Congrats to the winners of the round <3 .. awesome job everyone <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Thank you @ColorMePink! <3
    Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :) Thank you judges for your great feedback . <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Congrats to the winner & placers this round, I loved every ones entry, so I am glad I am not a judge! ♥ <3
    ~ Thank you Judges for your time, & your feed back it is greatly appreciated @wbombje,@simuelle & @Jendowoz0612 <3<3<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    Very true, @abelhinha35. Unless you have a pose where their hands and/or fingers show where you can use rings and watches, there isn't a lot of opportunities for accessories in this sort of shot. :)

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @abelhinha35
    Scarves, hats, glasses, sunnies on the head, gold chains. Even a pocket handkerchief or a flower in a buttonhole.
    And the more I think about it, the more I think of... Bow tie, tie pin, lariat, collar pin.
    Thats without having the hands in shot, with the hands, there's also cufflinks, gloves, watches and rings
    There are a few accessories for guys
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    @abelhinha35
    Scarves, hats, glasses, sunnies on the head, gold chains. Even a pocket handkerchief or a flower in a buttonhole.
    And the more I think about it, the more I think of... Bow tie, tie pin, lariat, collar pin.
    Thats without having the hands in shot, with the hands, there's also cufflinks, gloves, watches and rings
    There are a few accessories for guys

Awesome suggestions @Movotti
  • Options
    All great ideas, @Movotti, thanks. <3