Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Man

Comments

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Thank you. :)

B/w everyone pics look fab and smexy! :love:
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited May 2018
    The Mock scores are up, pepes and ready for you to read. Congratulations to the top placers. We have a tie for 3rd place so this will be another close scoring competition. Thank you @wbombje and @simuelle for your thoughtful comments and efforts.

**Please acknowledge when you have seen the scoreboard for the Mock assignment, thanks.**

@MyFavoritedesign @aussiekarima @TEXASTWANGTONYA @InaMac69 @ColorMePink @lisabee2 @abelhinha35 @Movotti @kyky
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited May 2018
    Congratulations to the winner and placers. <3 Well done. Thanks for your comments and scores judges. <3 Totally agree that there was not enough beach background. Last week was so rushed hence the the rushed entry. :)
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    @aussiekarima fabulous shot <3
    @ColorMePink Love his eyes <3

Holy Moly!! Thank you judges @Jendowoz0612 @wbombje @simuelle for all your scores and comments <3 I was not expecting that at all, I fully agree with the shadow Jen, note to self "practice shadow placing" Congratulations to everyone on your placings. <3

jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congratulations all on winning and on placing. :) Thank you judges for your great feedback . <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    Assignment 1 - Close up B & W editorial
    Kyle

ybwHrpU.png
  • Options
    @abelhinha35 Wow, that is fabulous <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Gorgeous shot and angle, @abelhinha35 :)

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited May 2018
    ~ Wow I love your B&W it is amazing, <3@abelhinha35 they are all amazing so far & mine looks wrong now, Ooo well!
    ~ Checking in I have seen the scores!
    ~ Congrats to the winner & places for this,it is going to be anouther tight one,as in meaning the quality is so good the scoring is close,makes it harder for the lovely Judges, even starting of with ties!! Well done! <3<3<3
    ~ Thank you also to the Judges & their feed back it is greatly appreciated,I read them all hoping to learn! Thank you @Jendowoz0612, @wbombje & @simuelle<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Scoreboard

lpQyHmC.png
    Assignment - Mock
    Another close scoring competition. Well done everyone. Congratulations to @InaMac69 for the winning place and @lisabee2 for second place. We have another tie for third place to @MyFavoritedesign and @ColorMePink There won't be any eliminations until round 3 including the mock.
    For your comments and breakdown of scores see here...
    Sophisticated Male - Mock assignment

xEUKRgf.png

OHHH MY .. TY Judges .. I seriously did not expect that. The subs were all so FAB! TY again!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. <3 The bar was set very high and I am sure this is going to be another close round. :) Good luck everyone. <3
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Your first place gift for the winning entry, @InaMac69 is on the first page under "winning entries", if you would like to keep it.

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Ahhh! Did I check in here? Oh, wait not for scores. :D Congrats @InaMac69 @lisabee2 & my fellow 3rd placer @MyFavoritedesign. :)

I'm actually surprised by my scores. I thought I might score lower. Thanks judges! :smiley: I'm really glad I was able to change the color on his bottoms. That probably saved me. xD As for the pose, I did have a hard time getting it to look right when making it.
    This is the smaller version of the pic
    1e580f50f964a07831060c9db77f900f.jpg
    You really don't want see what's behind that board though in my pic. xD

Anyway...
    Thanks @InaMac69. You know I love yours. <3

@abelhinha35 I'm so jealous of that angle. I wish I had thought of it! Like dang that pic is awesome! :love:
  • Options
    I have to admit I am quite stoked .. I have never successfully done anything like this before EVER (drop shadows .. repl backgrounds and the whole cutting out thing EEK) TY @aussiekarima, @TEXASTWANGTONYA and of course @Jendowoz0612 for getting me on the right path and @ColorMePink ty for the smudge too advice .. it was amazing .. <3

All that said and done here is Adam

YaGApNO.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    OHH I just saw everyone was plain is mine too much of a pattern .. do I need to take it down for my one-time correction?
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    No that background is fine, @lisabee2 :) If Adam was wearing a patterned shirt it would be different, but it's fine. I am so proud of how well you are doing with your editing now. Keep it up, my friend.

Oh gosh this is going to be another close round, pepes. :#

• Options
    No that background is fine, @lisabee2 :) If Adam was wearing a patterned shirt it would be different, but it's fine. I am so proud of how well you are doing with your editing now. Keep it up, my friend.

Oh gosh this is going to be another close round, pepes. :#

PHEW I am glad because I did not want more clone stamp practice LOL I cannot fully remember how I did it but I am glad it is done

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited May 2018
    MY Friends....... I AM So Sorry I Haven't Been Around.... Life Has Been Very Hectic..... For Me... I Started My Twitch TV.... I Go Live Playing The Sims 4.... Streaming!!!! I've Had A Blast!!!!! Doing This....... Meeting So Many People & People I Already Knew That Encouraged Me To Do Twitch..... If You Want To Come In My Stream It's Linked Below ... I Have My Mic & Playing Live.... My Cam Keeps Messing Up Trying To Get It To Work.......................

Anyway........ Congrats To The Last Round Winners & Placers...... I Wasn't Too Fond Of My Edit...... LOLZZZZZ Everything You Judges Said Rang TRUE!!!! I Will Try Harder This Round!!!

AND..................... MY PRINCESS GRAND DAUGHTER WAS BORN YESTERDAY 12:26 PM WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY ***AYLA*** MY FIRST GRAND CHILD!!! I AM ELATED .. OVER THE MOON .. AND HAVE CRIED MANY TIMES FROM JOY!

AYLA
    cLjkpDT.png
    MY SON & HIS WIFE
    sEtAYyX.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Options
    @lisabee2 fabulous shot <3

@TEXASTWANGTONYA Congratulations on becoming a grandma. It's the best club to be in. Ayla is a little cutie <3

@Jendowoz0612 Thank you for my poster, Love it <3

jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Awwwww Thanks INA!!! They Face Timed Me On FB Yesterday..... So I Could See Her On Cam!!!! My Hearts Stolen!!!! <3<3<3:D:D:D@InaMac69
  • Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    @myfavoritedesign I love his eyelashes!

@InaMac69 Lovely picture. I love his piercing gaze.

@ky-ky Awesome! I love the addition of the bee.

@Aussiekarima Gorgeous. I love the contouring :).

@ColorMePink I love his eyes <3!

@abelhinha35 This picture looks so good :)!

@lisabee2 Really lovely picture.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    Update: Two more days to go, @TEXASTWANGTONYA and @Movotti to get your B & W shots in.

• Options
    TY @wbombje that is very kind of you to say :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Thank you @wbombje! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    kykykyky Posts: 241 Member
    thank you ^^ @wbombje
    kNl6pO8.png