Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nail Polish?

Sims 3 it was an accessory. In Sims 4....it does not exist. Why?
1. The Sims 2
2. The Sims 3
3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
4. The Sims 1

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,901 Member
    I don't think anyone knows. :) But then again this is speculation so maybe someone will speculate why we don't have nail polish.

Here are some cc nail colors for those not adverse to using cc.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906980/painted-nails-nail-polish-search
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I guess that TS3 didn't have nail polish either. There were claws in Supernatural pack that with the color wheel looked like nail polish. I get your point, I'm just pointing out, that it doesn't really look like important feature for developers. Let's hope we can still get the actual nail polish in TS4. Maybe with a pack related to fashion or something like that?
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    edited April 2018
    I’d love Nail Polish. Eyelashes, hair highlights, Piercings, body hair...

So many things they could add to CAS! I’m hoping these items tied into a stylist/makeover career that we will see soon. Maybe something like ambitions?
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I would love nail polish. I always used the claws from supernatural in sims 3 as nails for my female sims.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    edited April 2018
    I've never found myself wishing I had nail polish, but it would be fun if they added it. :smile: Especially if your Sims had the option to paint it on themselves instead of just applying it in CAS - would be fun for sleepovers!
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    I use CC. I don't understand why they don't have details like nail polish, piercings, etc in CAS.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Terra wrote: »
    I've never found myself wishing I had nail polish, but it would be fun if they added it. :smile: Especially if your Sims had the option to paint it on themselves instead of just applying it in CAS - would be fun for sleepovers!

even if it came with the vanity table as an interaction like the make up
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    One word, emotions.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    edited April 2018
    not related to this post but ughh i hate it when cc creators dont label their nail polishes as gloves. why do u have to take my ring slottt?? :s
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    not related to this post but ughh i hate it when cc creators dont label their nail polishes as gloves. why do u have to take my ring slottt?? :s

Now that you mentioned that, it really does make more sense, doesn't it? I mean, you usually don't even see the nails while wearing the gloves, so then there would be no conflict. But then again, I don't really know much about creating CC, so I won't argue.
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member

Now that you mentioned that, it really does make more sense, doesn't it? I mean, you usually don't even see the nails while wearing the gloves, so then there would be no conflict. But then again, I don't really know much about creating CC, so I won't argue.

i know rightt??? its not hard, u just need to label it as gloves instead of ring. ughh
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Ugh yes some nailpolish would be great.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.