December 7 - It's time for the Friday Highlight! Head over here to check it out!
November 20 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.

Best sims 3 Stuff pack?

2...Next

Comments

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Fast Lane stuff
    I would jokingly say KPT is my favourite, but it's so hideous to see badly made "cherry" chair and absurd clothing it would be a dishonour to me.

Fast Lane however, just perfect with good suit, good F1 vehicles and a rather good radio addition.
    Winning and spinning
  • Arose_08Arose_08 Posts: 23 Member
    Master Suite stuff
    Master Suite Stuff is my favourite!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 4,901 Member
    edited September 23
    High End Loft stuff
    @phoebebebe13 I love it but same as you the hair thing turns me off :# Sims team had a chance to really hit a homerun and give players great hairstyles even ones constantly asked for but blew it.The 80s had so many iconic hairstyles like would have loved Duckies hair from pretty in pink *basically the store can't stop the cool hair but for males.Actually used the female one to make a Molly Ringwald.All those decades had hairs that everyone would have loved and again they FAILED!!!!!!!!!!

Ducky

bf9lpeu.jpg

Store version for females only :rage:

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23628&scategoryId=13817

Insert any Madonna hair

8tro1Q1.jpg

Debbie Gibson hair etc etc AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They blew it with the headband hair in that pack it looks awful

As far as 70s I mean come on the Farrah Fawcet is one of the top all time even curly hair girls had their version of it

3ntjVzP.jpg

But noooo!!! if you want it you gotta get CC

Perfect time to give players who asked for years for proper afro styles NOPE instead we got hideous things

Am stopping cause that set gets me angry

@CravenLestat Yeah, Remember the 80's guys styles. Wiry Asian hair...could never get my hair to part down the middle in high-school.
    kevin-bacon-haircut-80s.jpg
    ...in this popular style.
    I plan to get the 70s,80s,90s stuff pack, just for the nostalgia and maybe make a few 80s "big hair" sims. :D Those of us who grew up in the 80s. :D Oh, man, almost 40 years ago.

• Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 23 Member
    Diesel stuff
    I just bought these recently when they were on sale so I haven't had much experience with any of the SPs yet. I have liked some of the clothing items Diesel stuff added for men so that's what I chose since Movie Stuff wasn't an option. I love the western themed items and I that all in one outhouse it comes with.
2...Next