Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who are your fave TS4 youtubers?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    Vixella, Deligracy, KrystinMyrieXo, and Elliandra (Simmer Kitten) are some of my favorites!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I love Captain Sauce. His "The Life of Kevin" series is what got me wanting to play Sims 4 :D
    Other than him i also like Pastel Sims, Deligracy, and The Sim Supply.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Vixella is the main Youtuber I watch for LPs, builds, overviews, etc. She's just so funny and I love her.

But I also watch AvelineSims for her amazing builds and English Simmer and Deligracy for overviews. Sometimes I'll watch Simlicy for builds as well but it's not as frequently as the rest.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Captain Sauce
    call me kevin
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    https://youtu.be/pimVPxLLjD8 here's one of kevins sim 4 lp
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    EspisayerEspisayer Posts: 43 Member
    I usually watch Vixella and Urbansims, but I also watch Laurenzside's Sims videos because they're different, featured around video games and stuff. (Though she's not strictly a Sims channel.)
    Nintendo gamer with a love for creativity, the dark side, and a sometimes childish sense of humor :p
    My YT Channel
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Vixella is my queen! I started watching her because I wanted to see the cats and dogs play before I got it at Christmas and I've been hooked ever since but I like The Sims Gallery for builds and stuff and Clare Siobhan for CAS challenges
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    ReisJewelReisJewel Posts: 22 Member
    TheSimSupply. I really enjoy his builds and now I got into his "Let's Play"s too.
    Origin ID: ReisJewel | My Sims Blog | "Homescapes" Challenge Group: coming soon
  • Options
    JurassicKingJurassicKing Posts: 63 Member
    Captain Sauce. I bought Sims 3 and 4 sometime last year but never got into it. Been binging the crap out of his videos ((now rewatching Life of Kevin)) and want to make my own videos! Though I fear I might make them too similar to his and I also fear I'll be just another boring Simmer on YouTube who just does mundane tasks...
    maxresdefault.jpg

I have a son lightspeeeeeed!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Captainsauce all the way. I like a few others, but honestly, he's the one I watch when I need a pick-me-up. He's hilarious but does have language. I wouldn't let my kids watch them. lol I'm not saying all he does is real (because it isn't), but many things happen in his game due to mods causing issues or just the game being crazy. It's hilarious! And his laugh is contagious. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    KelzKelz Posts: 53 Member
    I like Deligracy and Claire Siobhan. I'm going to have to check out some of these others, Call me Kevin and Captainsauce sound hilarious. Thanks for the recommendations!
    My Sims Youtube

Find me on the gallery: kelzmckean
  • Options
    LimorzLimorz Posts: 77 Member
    Devon Bumpkin
    Love Simply Sim
    Simlicy

I'm not really into lets play I only watch builds and these 3 are extremely talented builders!
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    So I type the name "Sims 4 Playlist", guess who is on TOP of The List who beats up both James Turner and Deligracy, even Captainsauce? It's Jack! Jack who? Jacksepticeye! His Sims 4 Playlist is still TOP OF THE SPOTT! Even right now he is in 2nd place, but a few weeks ago his list was No.1! People still LOVE his McBoss Family.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    MLDesignMLDesign Posts: 53 Member
    I would have to say that my top 5 favorite simmers are: The Sim Supply, XFreezerBunnyX, Deligracy, Simarchy and HipHipRenee. The thing is, its hard to narrow down. I love every single person/simmer I am subscribed to.
    signature.jpg?psid=1&width=450&height=102

YouTube Channel: MLDesignTV