Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who are your fave TS4 youtubers?

I don't know if a discussion like this already exists (if that's the case I'm sorry!) but I think it would be a good idea to share our fave TS4 youtubers so everybody can find new and awesome creators!

My faves are:

- Captain Sauce: I think his LPs are hilarious, his storytelling is on point and he knows how to use mods to create awesome, interesting and funny stories! (he plays more games than TS4 tho)
- Deligracy: Her LPs are pretty interesting, she is an amazing builder and she is a huge inspiration!
- The Sim Supply: Again a great builder and he makes the funniest vids. Also his friendship with Deli makes me just so happy idk
- Kaleidow: Her voice is the most calming thing ever, watching her vids is so relaxing. They are a great builder and their LPs are great too! Her sims are the cutest thing ever!
- XUrbanSimsX: Another great builder and their LPs are interesting!
- SimLicy: Her sims are SO PRETTY, she is so kind and her buildings are mazing!

Let me know which are your fave TS4 youtubers guys! I need more amazing creators to follow!
My Origin ID is AbyArashi

Comments

• Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Youtubers in general doesn't interest me at all.
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    edited March 2018
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Youtubers in general doesn't interest me at all.

Then whats the point of commenting here when it is about sharing your fave youtubers? D:
    Post edited by AbyArashi on
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    For honest reviews, LGR. For LPs Urbansims. For decorating with CC, Thesimsgallery. Lilsimsie uploads everyday so you’re bound to find one of her videos interesting.
  • Options
    Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    Sim Supply is my favourite, and I like the videos on his other channels also. Deligracy is great too. I like their styles and they are nice people also, no controversy!
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Andrew Arcade and Vixella are the two that I watch most often.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    Andrew Arcade and Vixella are the two that I watch most often.

Vixella is pretty great yep! I don't know the other one so I'll check their channel, thank you!
    For honest reviews, LGR. For LPs Urbansims. For decorating with CC, Thesimsgallery. Lilsimsie uploads everyday so you’re bound to find one of her videos interesting.

LGR reviews are great and funny! I'm not into CC lately but I'll check out Thesimsgallery, thanks!
    Meegie1977 wrote: »
    Sim Supply is my favourite, and I like the videos on his other channels also. Deligracy is great too. I like their styles and they are nice people also, no controversy!

Yep, they are both so sweet and nice! <3
  • Options
    kdangelwillkdangelwill Posts: 36 Member
    I am a long time simmer and I just started watching Sim vids on YouTube. The first LP I watched was by StarLightSims. I really enjoyed her LP on Parenthood!
    But, I must say...Deligracey is A-amazing! I just binge watched her series called, "The Twins". It was a little slow at first, then I was addicted!!! She is a wonderful story teller.
    I will definitely look at some of the other recommendations!
  • Options
    I am a long time simmer and I just started watching Sim vids on YouTube. The first LP I watched was by StarLightSims. I really enjoyed her LP on Parenthood!
    But, I must say...Deligracey is A-amazing! I just binge watched her series called, "The Twins". It was a little slow at first, then I was addicted!!! She is a wonderful story teller.
    I will definitely look at some of the other recommendations!

Deli is so great! I'm looking forward to see what is she going to do next now that she is done with her Jungle Adventure LP!
  • Options
    hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    My faves are The Sim Supply, Deligracy and Vixella. I personally love the builds and LP's from the first two. I find Vixella quite funny to be honest. Her play style makes me chuckle.
  • Options
    NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    The only youtuber that has intrigued me is Koffee. I love her voice, she sounds like a radio host lol plus she has really good ideas and her story lines are always on point.
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • Options
    NiLLA wrote: »
    The only youtuber that has intrigued me is Koffee. I love her voice, she sounds like a radio host lol plus she has really good ideas and her story lines are always on point.

I'll check her out thank you! I'm really looking for new good storytellers
    hevker wrote: »
    My faves are The Sim Supply, Deligracy and Vixella. I personally love the builds and LP's from the first two. I find Vixella quite funny to be honest. Her play style makes me chuckle.

Those 3 are really good, yep. I'm kinda into the australian youtubers because their accent is so calming, I love it
  • Options
    RozliRozli Posts: 17 Member
    I watch XUrbanSimsX, MeganPlay, Deligracy, and Skylightsims.
    Not So Berry Legacy Challenge
  • Options
    Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    Call Me Kevin, Captain Sauce, and AndrewArcade. I'm subscribed to a few others but I watch the ones I mentioned the most often.
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • Options
    Nikoa wrote: »
    Call Me Kevin, Captain Sauce, and AndrewArcade. I'm subscribed to a few others but I watch the ones I mentioned the most often.

Oh yay another fan of Cap!! He is my fave gamer ever probably!
    Rozli wrote: »
    I watch XUrbanSimsX, MeganPlay, Deligracy, and Skylightsims.

I'll check MeganPlay and Skylightsims! Thank you!!
  • Options
    Imaginativ3Imaginativ3 Posts: 51 Member
    I've just recently discovered Vixella (I know, I'm soo late lol). xUrbanSimsx is great - she's the reason I started doing lp's and I loveStarlightSims as well.

I also love these guys:
    Aviator Sims
    Makaveli
  • Options
    I've just recently discovered Vixella (I know, I'm soo late lol). xUrbanSimsx is great - she's the reason I started doing lp's and I loveStarlightSims as well.

I also love these guys:
    Aviator Sims
    Makaveli

Makaveli is greeeeeeat!! I love his builds even if I'm not into cc lately (it was because of him that I had a huge CC phase)
  • Options
    LUVtaliaLUVtalia Posts: 25 Member
    captainsauce! ^w^
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    He's not a TS4-youtuber at all but I adore every TS4 video from Call Me Kevin. Don't expect a perfect family and perfect build from him. You can expect chaos and hilarity! He's an hilarious (and cute!) guy, I love all of his video's really. Especially his Harry Potter RP and GTA V RP.
  • Options
    LUVtalia wrote: »
    captainsauce! ^w^

He is THE BEST. He is my fave yt gamer ever (also he is a cutie pie) <3
  • Options
    LiesSim wrote: »
    He's not a TS4-youtuber at all but I adore every TS4 video from Call Me Kevin. Don't expect a perfect family and perfect build from him. You can expect chaos and hilarity! He's an hilarious (and cute!) guy, I love all of his video's really. Especially his Harry Potter RP and GTA V RP.

I like those kind of youtubers too! I love when they do crazy and funny things instead of having a lot of drama and a perfect family haha
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I watch Vixella the most - gameplays and such
    I have started to watch The Sims Gallery - for speed builds (I gave a stab at recreating one they did)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    monochromaticmonochromatic Posts: 25 Member
    Captain Sauce. :P His videos are hilarious and kind of therapeutic for me.
    I've watched LPs from other people but there aren't many where I follow most of their videos or visit their channels a lot.
  • Options
    Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    I like Fantayzia the best. She has a lot of intriguing storylines and uses her imagination to make the characters come alive. I also like to watch her Early Access reviews of packs.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • Options
    Captain Sauce. :P His videos are hilarious and kind of therapeutic for me.
    I've watched LPs from other people but there aren't many where I follow most of their videos or visit their channels a lot.

His videos are the best, his stories are great! The life of Kevin is probably my fave TS4 series!
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    I like Fantayzia the best. She has a lot of intriguing storylines and uses her imagination to make the characters come alive. I also like to watch her Early Access reviews of packs.

I'll check her channel out! Thank you!

• Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    well kataus and Ellidara (simmerkitten) and but remi i love his videos of Bella Goth making me wanting more and curious what's next.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr