Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventures Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    That pier would be a nice place for an outdoor wedding.
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member

I'm living in the jungle! Not really, but it feels like it.

wcb794.jpg
    sxngj7.jpg
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    Neko Kitty sure looks happy for having stage 2 poisoning.

DXFsbNRXkAAvUqJ.jpg
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    One of the You - tubers mentioned putting an OR Ranger station in the game when they could not get everything and was able to buy everything from it including OR stuff. LOL. Maybe that is an idea.

I have not got the pack yet - so I can't try it myself -

The last patch also added more swatches to the Ranger station as well, maybe to work with the new world.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

Poisoning worse.
    "Might want to do something about that." <-- Oh, gee thanks.

P7ykFTz.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    My sim got "blessed" into becoming a skeleton when he opened a treasure chest.
    a5XkbGu.jpg

The great thing is that this replenished his energy need, so he can finish the temple without worrying too much about sleeping.

Is it just me or does this skeleton look unusually...buff?

I noticed too. :D My sim is pretty buff, so maybe it shows even when he's all bones.

tbpRmjL.jpg
    u1Jimab.jpg

Also, bonus skeleton pic:
    uC21wI2.jpg
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Little Wolf made it down to Selvadorada.

What secrets do you have Old Woman?
    r4JS2rL.png

What's out there?
    PkkOWc2.png

• Options
    Simanite wrote: »
    -there were more twists and turns to excavate.

40484440652_5eb9dbb8fa_o.png

"I told you I'd be back."

39816681154_515ab1ff5e_o.png

"I have a feeling this isn't the last I'll be seeing of this place."

26655832638_19dc21bae1_o.png

I noticed that he was damp in some of these pictures. Is this a new thing or do you have mods?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I wasn't going to bother my husband about buying this for me tonight, but I couldn't help myself and he didnt mind :) Im excited to play with this one in the coming months <3 Loving the pictures so far, especially yours @Simanite you take the best photos!
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited February 2018
    Indy lazes around and makes his dear old dad do all the work.

DXGG2n9VoAAbHFI.jpg

DXF3ZzOXUAAypRT.jpg
    Post edited by tobumon on
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    Why can't i post any pictures? :/
  • Options
    kaylin205 wrote: »
    Why can't i post any pictures? :/

You need to have the member status to post pictures and have a display picture. Just post a bit more, and you'll also earn points towards becoming a member by getting likes and awesomes. :)

• Options
    katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    lPRs72I.png
    My sim was blessed with her own personal mini sun while exploring the jungle.
  • Options
    katandmarikatandmari Posts: 438 Member
    I'm enjoying it so far. not too hard to get to the temple. or it was just chance. My sim's were all over eachother, kissing and hugging. he got poisoned, I don't know what from.
    4diwqjK.png
    The falls are lovely
    vpeZOrg.png
    and the temple, I got stuck going through the barrier. not worked that our yet.
    AOnNXYk.png
    they got home and are now pregnant, I'll wait until their baby is a child and go back.
    I wish there was a chest they could keep all their camping stuff in, including the water and energy bottles. so it isn't all in their inventories. surely there must be a chest they can be kept in. There are new chests, but you cant put camping stuff in it.

put them in your household inventory

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    There are snakes in the water!

yvsP6gI.png

I had no luck finding a temple the first time out, just a few dig sites. Not discouraged though, I love that they made it a challenge.

b6JEstm.png

Wow I didn't know snakes were in the water too.
  • Options
    ShareeSharee Posts: 242 Member
    ir03k9.jpg

dc7gnl.jpg
    steve rogers and his wife lilly doing stuff with all the artifacts they got last time they went hunting for stuff.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2018
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    One of the You - tubers mentioned putting an OR Ranger station in the game when they could not get everything and was able to buy everything from it including OR stuff. LOL. Maybe that is an idea.

@Writin_Reg what are you waiting for?!

My check. We are still having mail issues - we moved in our new home Christmas Day and mail is sort of messed up. I have a feeling it went to our old P.O.Box - even though I put in a change of address- so I'll have to call them in the morning and find out.( I had the same issue last month too.) Either way I will get the game before the week -end. LOL.

I'm enjoying the you-tubers and all the pics and write ups everywhere. Did you see Cinderellies write up. It was hilarious.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

You can buy the outdoor retreat items from the market vendors anyway for the most part.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I had so much fun last night, But I won't be bothering with Jasmines Boost. 6 days and I was running out of things for them to do. anyway, once home they worked on the artefacts they found and sold them
    4P8n681.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I had so much fun last night, But I won't be bothering with Jasmines Boost. 6 days and I was running out of things for them to do. anyway, once home they worked on the artefacts they found and sold them
    4P8n681.png

I like the goofy, colorful ones almost more than the real ones. Maybe I need to build a shop that sells Selvadorada knock-offs. ;)
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Selfie in the temple!
    EF33bwA.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    This world you guys!! The colors, the lighting... I don't think we've ever had a more scenic world in this game?
    PvYH1DV.png
    vP6b1Np.png
    3rXbO9h.png
    n4jwepi.png
    mZJ4LFV.png
    patBUv8.png
    0h1MrfR.png
    3iNBg4e.png
    nrLFrQu.png
    YodHyC8.png
    My sims have very much enjoyed their adventure so far. But when you've spent two days in the jungle surviving on avocados and basil, you sure are hungry.

Can you make food before you leave on your vacation and just put it into your inventory?
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    My new favorite clothes.

yG4ZvFx.png

bTfNq9a.png

This skeleton was strutting around.

aKWpHeI.png

Great spot for a honeymoon.

geA7zBE.png

Always get those artifacts authenticated. This one went up about 4 times the value, an uncracked one went up about 10 times! (And that baby bump was the most valuable treasure they brought home!)

tx2ny8k.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    -there were more twists and turns to excavate.

40484440652_5eb9dbb8fa_o.png

"I told you I'd be back."

39816681154_515ab1ff5e_o.png

"I have a feeling this isn't the last I'll be seeing of this place."

26655832638_19dc21bae1_o.png

I noticed that he was damp in some of these pictures. Is this a new thing or do you have mods?

@icmnfrsh Yes, it’s CC. :smile: