Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery issues ???

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    EA Servers are currently down now. Affects most if not all games.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Thanx for letting me know crinrict :)
  • Options
    PlayerMagaliPlayerMagali Posts: 3 New Member
    I still cant connect to the gallery...
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I still cant connect to the gallery...

Hello @PlayerMagali
    The EA server is down at the moment so you won’t be able to connect to the Gallery at the present time.
  • Options
    PlayerMagaliPlayerMagali Posts: 3 New Member
    oh ty very much =)
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Why couldn't the Gallery break when I was away at least? I come back onto my game after having left open to eat dinner for an hour, and soon as I get back to it the gallery no longer works. No wonder my uploaded content gets disconnected from my library, because everytime the gallery has connection issues, that's what happens.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    SimQARoboSimQARobo Posts: 248 SimQA
    Why couldn't the Gallery break when I was away at least? I come back onto my game after having left open to eat dinner for an hour, and soon as I get back to it the gallery no longer works. No wonder my uploaded content gets disconnected from my library, because everytime the gallery has connection issues, that's what happens.

Are you still seeing a problem with Gallery?
    If I don't actively respond here, I'm sorry. I can get a bit busy over at https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    SimQARobo wrote: »

Are you still seeing a problem with Gallery?

That was 2 days ago so connections are currently fine. Though I know now that the first loaded page of my Library uploads disconnects from its uploaded versions whenever the Gallery has connection issues, and when the Gallery is back up again they no longer share an online connection with each other anymore.
  • Options
    EmilyxKxxEmilyxKxx Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm currently having trouble connecting to the gallery and have been for the past few days. I was able to get in at one point, and download a house but now connection is gone again. It's not my internet connectivity as Origin is online and my internet works fine.
    Anyone else??
  • Options
    trgungletrgungle Posts: 2 New Member
    Having the same problem. I haven't been able to connect for weeks. Have tried all the tricks everyone has posted and nothing works.
  • Options
    trgungle wrote: »
    Having the same problem. I haven't been able to connect for weeks. Have tried all the tricks everyone has posted and nothing works.

Hello @trgungle
    Try checking to see if your firewall or antivirus tools may be causing issues. Try disabling Windows defender firewall and see if that may help. If you have a laptop, try taking your computer to a free wifi hotspot such a library or to a friends home and test to see if you can connect there.
  • Options
    trgungletrgungle Posts: 2 New Member
    Thanks. I did try disabling the firewall. I was able to connect a few days ago for about 15 minutes then it shut back down on me. I never thought of trying to connect somewhere else. Thanks
  • Options
    trgungle wrote: »
    Thanks. I did try disabling the firewall. I was able to connect a few days ago for about 15 minutes then it shut back down on me. I never thought of trying to connect somewhere else. Thanks

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Is it just me or are now all Gallery notifications not showing up what packs the items used after March 31 instead of just Maxis notifications? I was checking out what someone I followed favorited today and none of the things they faved showed up with the packs it uses, even though I know for sure most of them are not base game only. It could also be a problem on the Gallery with just notifications for favorites too.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Is it just me or are now all Gallery notifications not showing up what packs the items used after March 31 instead of just Maxis notifications? I was checking out what someone I followed favorited today and none of the things they faved showed up with the packs it uses, even though I know for sure most of them are not base game only. It could also be a problem on the Gallery with just notifications for favorites too.

Hello
    I have just checked in my game, and the packs used are still showing for the creations. Perhaps try coming out of the game completely, Then reload the game and see if the issues remain.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    I have just checked in my game, and the packs used are still showing for the creations. Perhaps try coming out of the game completely, Then reload the game and see if the issues remain.

No, anything favorited by either Maxis or another user I can't see what packs it uses if I click on the notification. On top of that, some uploaded households that use cc poses I can no longer see what packs they have either, especially when you've downloaded them to your library and check from there.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello

No, anything favorited by either Maxis or another user I can't see what packs it uses if I click on the notification. On top of that, some uploaded households that use cc poses I can no longer see what packs they have either, especially when you've downloaded them to your library and check from there.

Hello
    I am sorry. I wasn’t looking at the Maxis favourites. I posted about the packs not showing up for favourited creations on another thread, but didn’t update the above post.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16403627/#Comment_16403627
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    I know everyone is busy with Seasons, but it would be nice if someone would like to have a look at the Gallery and discover what happened to the weekly downloads.
    There is a horrible mess.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I don't think Windows 10 and my security banking App (Rapport) like the Gallery as all I see is the green background but I can see it when I play the game so I'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited June 2018
    At this moment, Gallery is already broken. The sum of the objects in Galerii is zero and the player's catalogs are empty.
    The same situation as reported here once in the autumn. When the number of players on line passes 70,000, Gallery is always starting to fall apart.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    kreatora wrote: »
    At this moment, Gallery is already broken. The sum of the objects in Galerii is zero and the player's catalogs are empty.
    The same situation as reported here once in the autumn. When the number of players on line passes 70,000, Gallery is always starting to fall apart.

It's a mess, and for me it has been a mess for days, over 4 days now!
  • Options
    ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    Glad I'm not the only one this is happening to. Figures it starts acting up the one time I wanna look through it haha
    original.gif
  • Options
    Dallasking2018Dallasking2018 Posts: 73 Member
  • Options
    CaveJohnson82CaveJohnson82 Posts: 34 Member
    Just my luck when I've just finished a massive house and can't remember if I saved after I finished furnishing! Green circle has been going round for best part of an hour now...
  • Options
    Dallasking2018Dallasking2018 Posts: 73 Member
    > @CaveJohnson82 said:
    > Just my luck when I've just finished a massive house and can't remember if I saved after I finished furnishing! Green circle has been going round for best part of an hour now...

yea they took the servers offline now its crazy