Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventures Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    ^^ 11a PST

Can't wait to see this beautiful world. Hope y'all will be showing the villas as well. Also I'm hoping to see one of those hidden pools.

Ooh, hidden pools. You think you're standing on solid ground? SURPRISE POOL, Y'ALL
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    ^^ 11a PST

I'll be there, as and I'll bring sandwiches.

*throws up hands*

Well, that's that. Now I HAVE to go. I love me a good sandwich.

I'll bring the darn fine coffee.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    ^^ 11a PST

I'll be there, as and I'll bring sandwiches.

*throws up hands*

Well, that's that. Now I HAVE to go. I love me a good sandwich.

I'll bring the darn fine coffee.

Ah man, I love Agent Cooper. I'll be expecting that darn fine coffee. :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope you show the new dance @SimGuruNinja
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    12 Days!!!!
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    EA must just love these countdown threads, getting people all hyped up like this.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Loanet wrote: »
    EA must just love these countdown threads, getting people all hyped up like this.

I bet they do too and I bet the SimGurus do as well. I'm planning on starting one on Cats and Dogs when it's officially announced for The Consoles.
  • Options
    hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    EA love countdowns. I love countdowns. We're all hyped okay and i'm actually really excited :smiley:
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    The pack will be here so soon yet it feels like it's taking forever! I'm sooo excited about this :love:

Adventure.jpg
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    ^^ 11a PST

Can't wait to see this beautiful world. Hope y'all will be showing the villas as well. Also I'm hoping to see one of those hidden pools.

I know it's probably not what you're talking about but my mind immediately went to cenotes with this comment and now I'm thinking about how much fun it would be to try and building a pool that looks like one on an open basement lot... I'm not much of a builder but I'm definitely going to have to try my hand at one.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    I'm totally hyped. It's going to be so hard to not watch the live streams since I don't want to get spoiled. :neutral:
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    ^^ 11a PST

I know it's probably not what you're talking about but my mind immediately went to cenotes with this comment and now I'm thinking about how much fun it would be to try and building a pool that looks like one on an open basement lot... I'm not much of a builder but I'm definitely going to have to try my hand at one.

That's a fun idea. And being able to resize rocks, it definitely sounds doable.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Aaaagh. I'm not going to make it back in time for the livestream. This jungle is just too dense and my compass broke.

@PopcornHotsauce is going to have to bring the darn fine coffee in my stead. I am devastated.

*Strolls into the leaves, plops down on a rock to weep...*

*...right into poison ivy*

*Stands up quickly, right into a spider web. Gets gruesomely chomped*

Oh plum.

*Expires*
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Also I know it's silly but I hope there's at least one adventure where the "treasure" is a baseball (or something silly along those lines) because that quest always made me laugh in World Adventures lol.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Also I know it's silly but I hope there's at least one adventure where the "treasure" is a baseball (or something silly along those lines) because that quest always made me laugh in World Adventures lol.

haha I remember that! I also remember there was one hidden room somewhere with some modern object in it, like a fire hydrant (can't remember for sure what it was.) It broke immersion, but the surprise/confusion when I found it was worth it.
  • Options
    15 more minutes to livestream! Part of me doesn't want to watch it to keep the surprises, but I just don't have that much self control. I'm starting to notice more things in the official asset pics than I did before....a helicopter (maybe ports the same way the boat in Pets does to get to ruins??), all the little spray bottles and red canister on the vendor tables (bug control? medicine?), possibly carryable lanterns..

Getting that darn fine coffee ready, @LiELF, sorry you can't make it!
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    15 more minutes to livestream! Part of me doesn't want to watch it to keep the surprises, but I just don't have that much self control. I'm starting to notice more things in the official asset pics than I did before....a helicopter (maybe ports the same way the boat in Pets does to get to ruins??), all the little spray bottles and red canister on the vendor tables (bug control? medicine?), possibly carryable lanterns..

I'm pretty much the same; part of me wants to keep most of the content a secret so that I can explore properly, but a bigger part of me is just way too impatient and curious :p just a few minutes left and the secrets of Selvadora shall be revealed!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »

I'm pretty much the same; part of me wants to keep most of the content a secret so that I can explore properly, but a bigger part of me is just way too impatient and curious :p just a few minutes left and the secrets of Selvadora shall be revealed!

Selvadora the Explorer?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »

Selvadora the Explorer?

I think they meant Selvadorada
  • Options
    All this new info from the stream is killing me because I’m trying not to watch the stream or look at screenshots from it.
  • Options
    11 Days!!!!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes can't wait do you guys the the patch will be tomorrow
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    yes can't wait do you guys the the patch will be tomorrow

Next Thursday. Patch comes out the week before the GP. GP comes out Feb 27th.
  • Options
    So excited!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top