Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventures Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
edited March 7 in Nominated Threads
The other countdown thread remains closed so I'll create this one. If they open it to the original op I'll ditch this one and participate in that one.
14 Days!!!!
2 Weeks!!

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    I seriously wasn't expecting this until mid March. So excited for it! :p
  • Options
    13 Days!!!!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yeah!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    The countdown thread is here!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    I'm so glad it's not much of a long wait!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    *Runs in, followed by an aggressive swarm of bees*

Yay! The inevitable countdown thread!

*circles around toward the exit, flailing, gets stung by a thousand tiny poisonous barbs while crossing the threshold, swells up like a cantaloupe and promptly expires*
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    can't wait >:)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    So excited! Anyone else going to avoid watching the streams? I want to go into this pack with as little info as possible so I can explore it all without spoilers.
  • Options
    So excited! Anyone else going to avoid watching the streams? I want to go into this pack with as little info as possible so I can explore it all without spoilers.

I'm gonna try not to
  • Options

Yes! Much as I love to watch the livestreams before a pack releases, I'm actually planning to skip them this time so I can get a full surprise of consequences when I explore.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    I think I will try not to watch the streams. As much as I want to learn more about the pack, I think it's best to wait until I get my hands on it and experience everything myself. I've found that getting a pack after watching streams makes me feel like I've already experienced everything and there isn't anything new for me to discover myself.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

I'm gonna try not to
    LiELF wrote: »

Yes! Much as I love to watch the livestreams before a pack releases, I'm actually planning to skip them this time so I can get a full surprise of consequences when I explore.

It's going to be difficult, especially as there are two! I think it will be worth it not to watch though, sorry SGNinja! :confounded:
  • Options
    Well, I'll go back and watch them after my initial, imminently disastrous exploration, when I'm in desperate need of survival tips, hahaha
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

*circles around toward the exit, flailing, gets stung by a thousand tiny poisonous barbs while crossing the threshold, swells up like a cantaloupe and promptly expires*

Should've made some Insect Repellant, get your herbalism skill up ;) -feeds you some Ambrosia-
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options

Should've made some Insect Repellant, get your herbalism skill up ;) -feeds you some Ambrosia-

*materializes*

Thanks! I'll have to remember your advice for next time. o:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    edited February 2018

I'm gonna try not to

It's going to be difficult, especially as there are two! I think it will be worth it not to watch though, sorry SGNinja! :confounded:

I don't think he will mind
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • Options

I will be watching both. Can't wait for Tomorrow's Stream.
  • Options
    its tomorrow their doing a stream already
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2018
    Oh I need to see the live streams - as usually creators on the packs put them on and need to tell them personally a thank you for bringing a fun pack. So will see both of them for sure.

Guru's get enough grief from us - they need a bit of applause directly now and then. It is always great to see them enjoying the work they made as well. I never miss a live stream for that reason - unless in some way life (and my health) made it impossible for me to be there.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    I moved a meeting I had at work tomorrow so I could watch the livestream. I told my boss I had a conflict and had to reschedule. I mean, it's not like I lied.
  • Options
    *ugly crying*
    I don't think he will mind

*blows nose*

I didn't even notice.

Stop that. I won't do it, I tell ya!...

But...just out of curiosity....what time is the live stream tomorrow? Asking for a friend...
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    ^^ 11a PST
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    ^^ 11a PST

Can't wait to see this beautiful world. Hope y'all will be showing the villas as well. Also I'm hoping to see one of those hidden pools.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top