Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It would s uck though if nani turned out to be a town PR :/

An inactive PR isn't a helpful PR.
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Vote Count:

Katie votes Nani
    Em votes Nani
    Rose votes Caro
    Ice votes Lizzy
    Zinnia votes Nani
    Kitty votes Caro
    Sonschi votes Nani

Nani (4) - Katie, Em, Zinnia, Sonschi
    Caro (2) - Rose, Kitty
    Kitty (1) - Sonschi
    Lizzy (1) - Ice

• Options
    I could see it being Lizzy too. I'm not sure Nani is bad. She is just not around to get a read on her at all. I know it's not her fault but it hurts town in the long run.

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Sonschi, can you do the hypothetical PR stuff too?
    Saying who you would have protected if you were doc and who you would have investigated if you were cop.

Night 1:

protected: Dekay (she always dies Night 1 and she's my bff here :D )
    investigated: Sam (it was weird for me that she "went after me" not even knowing me ^^)

Night 2:

protected:hm, that's tough. Maybe Em.
    investigated: kitty (still think she's the one most likely third)
  • Options
    Thank you

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I just want to say I really don't think it's nani.
    I don't think lala would have bussed DeKay and potentionally be on her own, which makes me think the other scum is someone active.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't think lala would have bussed DeKay and potentionally be on her own, which makes me think the other scum is someone active.

I don't think it's nani either but I want to get rid of an inactive player... And her replacement wouldn't be more active than her now.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Saying who you would have protected if you were doc and who you would have investigated if you were cop.

Night 1:

investigated: Sam (it was weird for me that she "went after me" not even knowing me ^^)

Night 2:

I really don't get why you are so focused on third though when they are the least of our worries atm. I'm starting to think you're third because you've been going on about it so much. xD
  • Options

Night 1:

Night 2:

I really don't get why you are so focused on third though when they are the least of our worries atm. I'm starting to think you're third because you've been going on about it so much. xD

I'm keen on finding third because of the infection stuff. I have no clue at all what this actually means or how it's done or whatsoever but it sounds dangerous. More dangerous than the last scum imo.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It would s uck though if nani turned out to be a town PR :/

An inactive PR isn't a helpful PR.

True, but it could've gone to someone active, so it's a waste
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Lala couldn't know she would die at night though.
    The way she voted and unvoted DeKay makes me think she was waiting for her partner to vote for someone else, so they could save DeKay.
    But nobody else showed up, so she just rolled with it.

• Options
    Being alone as scum isn't really that bad either since you can't really be connected to anyone.

But like I said, I'm not sure Nani is the last scum.

• Options
    I noticed another mistake I made -.- I would have NOT protected DeKay night 1 because I read back day 1 during that time and noticed she's scummy. That's why I voted her so quickly after day 2 had started. But idk who else I would have protected... I would have randomly chosen someone.

The way she voted and unvoted DeKay makes me think she was waiting for her partner to vote for someone else, so they could save DeKay.

You're probably not the only one who was less active during that time but I remember you saying after day 2 ended that you would be more active from now on. What if Lala was waiting for your vote? I think that's actually the part that makes me feel you might be the last scum.
  • Options
    LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    Why is Sonchi not scum? Like she seems town to me but something is telling me she's bad now. Maybe I'm losing it completely now
  • Options
    Why is Sonchi not scum? Like she seems town to me but something is telling me she's bad now. Maybe I'm losing it completely now

If I was scum the ones who have never really been suspected would already be dead :p Like you and Katie.
  • Options

If I was scum the ones who have never really been suspected would already be dead :p Like you and Katie.

But I can understand that I seem scummy. I've made tons of mistakes this game :s I actually thought everyone would go after me day 3 after DeKay's lynch. I voted her as second, unvoted her and claimed she's not scum but maybe third if all. But almost everyone keeps saying I'm townish.
  • Options
    I noticed another mistake I made -.- I would have NOT protected DeKay night 1 because I read back day 1 during that time and noticed she's scummy. That's why I voted her so quickly after day 2 had started. But idk who else I would have protected... I would have randomly chosen someone.

You're probably not the only one who was less active during that time but I remember you saying after day 2 ended that you would be more active from now on. What if Lala was waiting for your vote? I think that's actually the part that makes me feel you might be the last scum.

I could have voted Rose earlier when I was actually on. I was debating between the two.

• Options

Knowing what I think I know, this does not make you seem good
  • Options

DeKay tried to make Sonschi look bad when she was saying how Sonschi would kill people who are suspicios of her.
    Overall I think she has been pretty townish.

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    For the last time, I would be active if I had internet.
    I'm asking for replacement, if it counts for anything cause I'm gonna be lynched anyway.

But you guys are wrong.. I told you.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

DeKay tried to make Sonschi look bad when she was saying how Sonschi would kill people who are suspicios of her.

I honestly can't remember that I've ever killed someone who suspected me as scum when I was scum. Except for my first time as scum - also my very first mafia game - but my scum buddies had told me to never do this.
  • Options

Oooh right. I forgot about that
  • Options
    I mean Sonschi could be third. Anyone could be third at this point xD

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    For the last time, I would be active if I had internet.
    I'm asking for replacement, if it counts for anything cause I'm gonna be lynched anyway.

But you guys are wrong.. I told you.

It's less you than the one who'll replace you. A "forced" inactive player would be replaced by a "voluntarily" inactive player, if that makes sense xD
  • Options
    Okay how about this: You guys lynch me today since you are all kind of suspicios of me. After my town flip I replace Nani.
    Because let's be honest, Charlie probably isn't even following the game and I doubt she would read back all pages if she actually ended up replacing Nani and then won't be any more help than her. No offence Nani, we know it's not your fault that you are not around.