Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    @kittymeow

I wish to speak with you. Calmly and nicely and respectfully.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Katieeee wrote: »
    I like hearing you talk. But I feel like whenever I try to see things from both sides you act like Im attacking you and you have to fight me back and sit me in a corner

I'm sorry, I do feel like you're attacking me.
    I think I am a very sensitive and defensive person, I do it with my boyfriend and he hates it. xD
    I always feel the need to stand up for myself because back when I was a teen I used to let people walk all over me.

I'm ok now.

But seriously I really don't know who else. I have this thing in mafia where I have to focus on one person because if I let my mind run around I'll never figure things out.
  • Options
    If we kill caro today can we kill nani tomorrow?

Or at least consider it
    Mafia stats

• Options
    I thought Sonschi before but idk if she would rat DeKay out like she did.
  • Options
    There was a reason I thought sonschi was bad but I dont rememvber it
    Mafia stats

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I feel really stupid and have been accusing the wrong people (sorry Em and Zinnia)

It's not Em, DeKay wouldn't have kept voting you. Lala wouldn'r have mentioned you.
    It's not Zinnia, she wouldn't have gone after DeKay.
    It's not sonschi, she wouldn't have bussed DeKay.
    I don't believe it to be Nadine from her very first post of trying to catch DeKay out and being afraid of PR's and Dekay being scum.
    It's not Ice because I don't think he would have bussed his partner like that.
    It's not Katie, she also voted DeKay.
    Nani seemed pretty townish.

I have just looked through Every. Single. Post.
    And am now to believe Caro is the last scum.

Here is why...
    If you look DeKay, lala and Caro have hardly communicated, they've also not said anything about eachother.
    Except for a post from DeKay saying rose, Caro and Kitty are the most townish. Bare in mind she never once explained why Caro was townish?

Caros "true" post to me earlier when I said she was no way bad ry gave me a bad feeling and after I looking I can see that she most likely is scum. She's been hopping onto votes and acting very very helpful which I've just realised she does a lot as scum, maybe even more than when she's town. Another thing I've noticed is she tries to side with players by agreeing with them.

When there were votes on DeKay and Rose there was a comment from Caro saying "Hmmm DeKay or rose?" then asked where rose was but didn't even put in a vote but then appeared again after dekay was lynched. That was another odd thing.

If this is not 3rd time lucky then I am lost because I can't see it being anyone else. Nothing connects anyone else. I really feel good about this though.

Sorry for the extra long post but will others please consider Caro being scum? I really think it could be her and I know Sonschi is also sus of her.

I would really like a Caro lynch today if we can.

I get all that you are saying here and i agree with most of it which is what leaves me with nani but the thing about caro is she is usually more... idk. She isnt so committed like this when scum, im sure. She is more carefree and quite mellow. Like she just chill bruh xD

I think anyway. From what i remember. If it is caro then bravo bravo cravo. She done did good but i just reslly am not feeling it. THAT SAID

this is all looking for the last mafioso but what of the third party? So last mafisoo could possibly be down to either nani or caro. Hypothetically speaking because im sure your ruling out of everyone is missing something since i refuse to believe things are so simple. (But it is still possible)

Who wpuld you consider to be third party? I feel like 3rds are a tricky one. They blend in a little easier. Sometimes i get vibes frlm people and they either turn out to be a PR or a 3rd party. It is a fine line. You can tell they feel different and are a little on edge but it isnt like guilty on edge. It is like, gotta watch out im different from the vt's on edge xD
  • Options

Or at least consider it
    Mafia stats

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Actually i totally forgot about the infection thing. If we are assuming its a poisoner, who would poison lala?
  • Options
    Actually i totally forgot about the infection thing. If we are assuming its a poisoner, who would poison lala?

Who wouldnt?
    Mafia stats

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I feel really stupid and have been accusing the wrong people (sorry Em and Zinnia)

It's not Em, DeKay wouldn't have kept voting you. Lala wouldn'r have mentioned you.
    I don't believe it to be Nadine from her very first post of trying to catch DeKay out and being afraid of PR's and Dekay being scum.

Here is why...
    If you look DeKay, lala and Caro have hardly communicated, they've also not said anything about eachother.
    Except for a post from DeKay saying rose, Caro and Kitty are the most townish. Bare in mind she never once explained why Caro was townish?

Caros "true" post to me earlier when I said she was no way bad ry gave me a bad feeling and after I looking I can see that she most likely is scum. She's been hopping onto votes and acting very very helpful which I've just realised she does a lot as scum, maybe even more than when she's town. Another thing I've noticed is she tries to side with players by agreeing with them.

When there were votes on DeKay and Rose there was a comment from Caro saying "Hmmm DeKay or rose?" then asked where rose was but didn't even put in a vote but then appeared again after dekay was lynched. That was another odd thing.

If this is not 3rd time lucky then I am lost because I can't see it being anyone else. Nothing connects anyone else. I really feel good about this though.

Sorry for the extra long post but will others please consider Caro being scum? I really think it could be her and I know Sonschi is also sus of her.

I kinda agree with this. I see your points Kitty, and I am starting to get that same gut feeling now. Vote Caro
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Okay fine.

Literally anyone but Kitty, what do you think about nani?
    Mafia stats

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    All of my interactions with DeKay and Lala from Day One or mentions of them. (Mostly all of my posts)
    DeKay wrote: »
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    I was hoping for more PRs. Oh well.
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Does the third party lean towards the scum side? lol ... like a serial killer as opposed to jester or something???

Hopefully we'll know tomorrow.

I think we can do this even with just 2 PRs.
    People shouldn't rely on PRs too much anyway.

True. I've played games before where town won without any PR.
    I agree with Caro, I'm not so sure that Sub would include cult.

I also agree with Emily, Cult is not necessarily bad. They are just misunderstood. Once you see the light, you know they are truly the good guys.

;)
    Usually about 1/4 of the players should be scum but it highly depends on the power on both sides. This is for a one scum faction game.
    So 3 mafia for 14 players is totally fine but if Town has PRs, the mafia should likely have PRs too.

This was in response to DeKay. I don't always quote people when responding to them.
    Usually about 1/4 of the players should be scum but it highly depends on the power on both sides. This is for a one scum faction game.
    So 3 mafia for 14 players is totally fine but if Town has PRs, the mafia should likely have PRs too.

Really? Wow, I guess the TS4 mafia community here has definitely played much harder setups than in the UM. XD
    Harder for whom? lol
    Harder for whom? lol

Harder for whoever is playing the setups that we do. In the last game, we had 2 mafia and 2 werewolves and 3 PRs and 3 VTs and town magically won. I thought town was gonna lose especially since I did a mistake in the beginning and got lynched. XD
    Harder for whom? lol

Harder for whoever is playing the setups that we do. In the last game, we had 2 mafia and 2 werewolves and 3 PRs and 3 VTs and town magically won. I thought town was gonna lose especially since I did a mistake in the beginning and got lynched. XD

So you mean harder for town? I mean unbalanced games aren't that fun either...I think you even said that yourself lol
    Plus this was just a rough guideline for ONE scum faction games. With 2 scum factrions it's a whole different storys. Plus it depends on PRs and whatnot.
    I didn't know I was defending her lol

Just thought your post was kinda contradictionary. I already said that I don't find you scummy though.

But I also think you can have a feeling about people you've never played with. I mean...how would that game work otherwise if you play for the first time? Or always play with different people?

Sam is kinda secretive and doesn't want to point out why she thinks we are scummy, which I can understand cuz sometimes it's just gut feeling. But at least I have a feeling that she's hiding something and that's my reason. At least I try to give a reason. Sam is just calling people scummy for whatever random. Secret feeling she got and it just seems weird to me.

That's why I think she could be a Judas, cuz I can totally see that happening and there could end up being 4 scums. I am not gonna vote for her now just in case this is true.
    Harder for whom? lol

So you mean harder for town? I mean unbalanced games aren't that fun either...I think you even said that yourself lol
    Plus this was just a rough guideline for ONE scum faction games. With 2 scum factrions it's a whole different storys. Plus it depends on PRs and whatnot.

Yes I meant harder for town. But this setup seems fairly easy, I guess. XD How bad can it be? *cut scene to 4 townies dying in one night* :joy:
    Has Emily been around? I know it's getting late for her, she's the one that caught my attention the most so far. But there are others I would like to hear from.

I will probably not vote until the morning...I should be awake by the time day ends.
    Emily has been playing ESO all day and still is. I'm not sure if we will ever see her again xD
    And I'd like to hear more from Nadine but I know she will be on again before day ends.

Lizzy!!

If we call her Nadine here, we'll confuse people who don't know her, lol. She's officially LizzyBallet here!
    And I'd like to hear more from Nadine but I know she will be on again before day ends.

Lizzy!!

If we call her Nadine here, we'll confuse people who don't know her, lol. She's officially LizzyBallet here!

Sorry xD I'm so used to calling her Nadine.
    Do you all think Sub is gonna tell us if the PRs are just town or town and mafia? XD Cuz if it's just town, I think the 3rd party might be a super dangerous one. Maybe cult or maybe arsonist.

I doubt she will tell us any more lol
    But the way she phrased it makes me think she meant 2 Town PRs.
    Whether or not mafia has PRs too is unknown.
    There are also differnt types of Cult. Sometimes all Cultists die when the Cult Leader dies, other times they survive but can't recruit more players.
    There could also be Goo but I think that's more common with a lot of PRs?
    I doubt it is goo since there's only 2 PRs. So there won't be a lot of night actions.
    What makes you think Rose is town?

This was in response to DeKay's first list
    Good night, Caro. I'm not far behind (which is sad considering there's like 5 hours difference in our time zones, lol.
    I don't see how you say Rosehorse and Iceman are probably town when they've barely posted. I have no reason to suspect them, but I wouldn't write them off right now.

I agree about Emily, I disagree about Zinnia. Everything else is probably OK. You can put yourself down as 50/50, too, while you are at it.
    What makes you think Rose is town?

Well, maybe cuz I kinda know that Rose usually posts much more when she's scum. She seems kinda chill right now like she is when she's town. I'm getting townie vibes from Icey. He usually does an early vote when he's scum. I'll wait for him to come on later to see what he has to say.
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I can't believe we have 14 players and only gotten like less than half of the people's votes. -.-

Not even the half. We have 5 votes so far if my notes are correct. I guess most won't come on during day anymore. Most of the simmers from the US usually come online at about 5 pm earliest my time. But that's 4 hours after day 1 ended.

Ah, that's bad. I expected better from the UM peeps. XD
    I think all UM players that haven't voted yet, will be on before day ends to do so.
    Why y'all being like Skelda with all the last minute unvotes? XD

At least people are active now and discuss lynch options. Better as if the lynch target is basically just the first person that get voted lol

Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options

All of my interactions with them from Day 2. I also noticed that Lala and DeKay interacted quite a bit with each other but it's true that Lala never really answered Kitty's question about what Lala thinks about DeKay.
    If dekay is bad I think Lala could be a possible partner. But I dknt thjnk Lala is bad

The way you're saying this makes me think you're partners with Lala.

You figured us out. You get a gold star.

We decided to kill Sam because no one would connect us to the murder. Tonight were killing iceman. Tomorrow it's caro.
    Why in the world is Emily sketch?

I mean, it's fashionable to think Lala is scum. But why Emily? She's so last season.

I mean, it's fashionable to think Lala is scum. But why Emily? She's so last season.

Maybe cuz she fooled me in the last game and she's acting exactly the same. :D

Nah

Nah

How are you so sure?

Nah

How are you so sure?

We're mason liover neighbor cult penguins
    Okay, but why is everyone like defending Em? XD Y'all lovers with her?? LOL.

I thought this little exchange of Lala and DeKay was kinda interesting.
    Who do you guys think is scummy then? Besides me, cuz we all know it's me who killed Sam... wowowwowowow.
    Who do you guys think is scummy then? Besides me, cuz we all know it's me who killed Sam... wowowwowowow.

Is that a confession? Since you never lie lol
    I could see Em killing Sam but her posts don't seem scummy to me.

When I read that Sam was killed, my first thought was DeKay too though. I'm not quite sure if she is bad though.

Kitty seems fine to me, so does Zinnia.

Is that a confession? Since you never lie lol

No, it's sarcasm.

It's funny seeing people all thinking it's me who killed Sam. You can ask Sonschi cuz she's been scum with me before and when we're being suspected and as much as she wants to get rid of them, I would say no.
    Lala almost always kills the person that is suspicios of her or that she holds a grudge against unless she is scum with Skelda who tells her not to lol

This doesnt feel like a Lala kill though. Sure Sam suspected her but idk

Another thing is that Sam survived pretty long the last games and wasnt always happy about it. That's why I coukd see Em killing her. She has done something like that in the past.

But you also have to keep in mind that there are 3 scum and they likely discussed the kill. Plus first night kills are sometimes random.

In my experience, framing never really works either.
    Hmm DeKay or Rose...

Speaking of Rose, has she been on today?
    I don't really get why everyone is voting DeKay, would she really kill off Sam and make it so obvious? I just don't know.

Not everyone. I think you, Sonschi, and Rosehorse think DeKay might be OK. I'm thinking I'm going to revote DeKay because maybe her death would be telling. My other thought is Sonschi, but I don't know.

Caro, Iceman, and Nani need to talk to us. I don't remember much from them today.

• Options
    Uhh well that sort of disproves the all of tehm avoiding caro thing lol.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Yeah my vote will stay on nani I think. You guys seemed to talk a lot
    Mafia stats

• Options
    I'm fine with voting Nani.

• Options
    I think DeKay was trying to make Sonschi look bad. She said quite often that Sonschi would kill the player that's suspicious of her after Sam died. That makes me think Sonschi isn't mafia. Plus she has acted pretty townish in my eyes.

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    Wonderful, a lynch on me in the spawn of a night.
    I'm just going to ignore that it was one of the few night I actually got sleep lol.
    Anyway... I wasn't planning to be inactive, I have been reading in the beginning but nothing sticked out to me and then it was the evening and I was sleeping while y'all were voting me out
    Don't vote me, it's a bad idea.
    I wouldn't want to start the game with a mislynch.
    Now I am going to read back, unless I somehow get killed before I am finished.

This made everyone back off their votes.
    Idk how sincere that post is though.

• Options
    It sounds like she judt didn't want to die. But who would? Also, she never really said anything of value did she? I dont remember reading anything
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Yeah well I mean the "Don't vote me. It's a bad idea" part.
    It sounds like she is hinting at having an important role.
    But even if she is a PR, if she isn't active, she won't help us either.
    And she really hasn't said anything of value so far.

• Options
    If we mislynch today, can mafia and third party please crosskill at night? Thanks.

• Options
    Uhh well that sort of disproves the all of tehm avoiding caro thing lol.

What I meant is that didn't really say much to eachother, to me it looks like they talked but no mention of what they thought of eachother alignments. Other than what DeKay said.
  • Options

Here is why...

I get all that you are saying here and i agree with most of it which is what leaves me with nani but the thing about caro is she is usually more... idk. She isnt so committed like this when scum, im sure. She is more carefree and quite mellow. Like she just chill bruh xD

I think anyway. From what i remember. If it is caro then bravo bravo cravo. She done did good but i just reslly am not feeling it. THAT SAID

this is all looking for the last mafioso but what of the third party? So last mafisoo could possibly be down to either nani or caro. Hypothetically speaking because im sure your ruling out of everyone is missing something since i refuse to believe things are so simple. (But it is still possible)

Who wpuld you consider to be third party? I feel like 3rds are a tricky one. They blend in a little easier. Sometimes i get vibes frlm people and they either turn out to be a PR or a 3rd party. It is a fine line. You can tell they feel different and are a little on edge but it isnt like guilty on edge. It is like, gotta watch out im different from the vt's on edge xD

I said a few times before I think it's you or Katie.
    Even if I'm wrong abiut Caro being scum then she's probably third.
  • Options

Or at least consider it

Just kill nani today if you want, if she's not mafia then we go for Caro.