Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Beanboozled Mafia- Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll do a random vote
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I got

Sub
    Zinnia
    Bella
    Nani
    Sonschi
    Nascar
    SilentWolf
    Emily
    Iceman
    DeKay

Sooo

Vote: Sub
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Good job. But if nobody else votes or has 2 votes, Zinnia is still gonna be lynched, so I hope she's scum. Or it's gonna be my fault...
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I mean, we could No Lynch too and let the PRs do something on Night 1. But D1 is also a good chance to lynch either a Mafioso or a werewolf.

It's high risk, high reward, because we could lynch a PR, but then we have 4 scum right now as well

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Eh, you know what? I guess I should vote for someone who's not gonna be that active. I feel like Zinnia would be more obvious if she's scum later on, so I should keep her.

UNvote
    Vote:Nani
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Eh, you know what? I guess I should vote for someone who's not gonna be that active. I feel like Zinnia would be more obvious if she's scum later on, so I should keep her.

UNvote
    Vote:Nani

He why ? :/
    I'm active !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    This setup is pretty worrying. I don't want to mislynch a PR day 1 :lol:

But that could happen any game VAjUKvw.gifVAjUKvw.gifVAjUKvw.gif
  • Options
    If I'm reading this setup correctly, there's 2 mafia and 2 werewolves. So we should definitely lynch someone today.

Vote: Zinniavanilla cuz she seems a bit insincere about the mislynching thing. XD

That's.... quite a lot.
  • Options
    How am I still the only vote?

Vote: DeKay

Better? Was the spotlight a little too bright on ye there? I've dimmed it for you.

Are you a wee wolfy or a wee mafia not wanting to be too out there and bold with your votes? Hmmm? browraise.png
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I mean, we could No Lynch too and let the PRs do something on Night 1. But D1 is also a good chance to lynch either a Mafioso or a werewolf.

It's high risk, high reward, because we could lynch a PR, but then we have 4 scum right now as well

There's also the chance of cross kills, too.
  • Options
    As always, I want to hear from everyone else in this game. But since it's day 1, we don't really know much yet.

The good thing about 2 scum factions is that they can cross-kill, but the worst case is that they kill 2 townies in a night.

Oh, icey you mentioned cross kills already.

Okay well so far out of those who have posted:

Nani- Fairly quiet
    Zinnia- Seems a bit... off.
    Bella- Just said hi
    Dekay- Seems quite eh... bold? Asking scum to come kill her and being the first to vote and all. Dunno how I feel bout that yet.
    Nascar- Not really said anything to analyse
    Icey- Randon voted. Either scum not wanting to form opinions of any sorts yet on anyone or just generally trying to get the game moving?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Why Nani? DeKay, I don't understand you some days.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Maybe she just wants to hear more. Nani did show up when she got a vote. :D

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Hey! I'm finally here :) I will be late for most days because it starts around midnight my time. But today was my last day at uni for this semester so I'll have time now.

So we have 4 scum and 6 town. I totally agree with everyone who's said we should lynch day 1. Worst case, night 1 leaves us with 4 scum and 4 town. But I don't want to random vote honestly :/ I just share my "first impressions" on everyone who has posted yet.

DeKay: Her vote for nani would make sense if nani wouldn't be one of the first to comment at all. I know she prefers to lynch the silent ones first because they are not helpful finding scum. Maybe she didn't count nani's votes? Her tactic looks too much town to lynch her yet.

Icey: Is hard to read all the time. He's a pro :D But a random vote in this setup seems a bit... off.

Nani: Posted but not that much to read something out of it. But her answer to DeKay's vote felt a bit scummy (just guts). But not enought to vote her.

Sub: hasn't been on yet. So idk.

Bella: Why defend nani? Are you two scum buddies? :p No, seriously, that's something I will keep an eye on.

Zinnia: I think she reacted to DeKay's vote like she usually acts as a townie who gets lynched. Safe for now imo.

Em: She's one of those who I will never be able to read... Look at icey's tarot card mafia and you'll see what I mean.

Nascar: Only said hi and "good luck". Like, "good luck because you townies will need it with me being scum"? Maybe I'm on the wrong path but something about it just feels a bit scummy to me.

Silent: Not active yet :)

So for now I would choose between icey, Em, Nascar and maybe nani or bella.

Gut feeling says Vote Nascar
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Hello I'm here! I imagine I'll be late to most day/night starts due to timezoney things but ya'know all that boring stuff. DeKay seems different to me, but that's all I've got so far. I've been playing lots of Town of Salem recently, so my mafia skills are getting better.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    This setup is pretty worrying. I don't want to mislynch a PR day 1 :lol:

But that could happen any game VAjUKvw.gifVAjUKvw.gifVAjUKvw.gif

Sure, but there are 3 power roles. And that's more than many setups, at least compared to the amount of vanilla townies. So if we end up mislynching we could really screw ourselves over more than usual :lol:

unknown.png
  • Options

#sketchy
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Hey! I'm finally here :) I will be late for most days because it starts around midnight my time. But today was my last day at uni for this semester so I'll have time now.

So we have 4 scum and 6 town. I totally agree with everyone who's said we should lynch day 1. Worst case, night 1 leaves us with 4 scum and 4 town. But I don't want to random vote honestly :/ I just share my "first impressions" on everyone who has posted yet.

DeKay: Her vote for nani would make sense if nani wouldn't be one of the first to comment at all. I know she prefers to lynch the silent ones first because they are not helpful finding scum. Maybe she didn't count nani's votes? Her tactic looks too much town to lynch her yet.

Icey: Is hard to read all the time. He's a pro :D But a random vote in this setup seems a bit... off.

Nani: Posted but not that much to read something out of it. But her answer to DeKay's vote felt a bit scummy (just guts). But not enought to vote her.

Sub: hasn't been on yet. So idk.

Bella: Why defend nani? Are you two scum buddies? :p No, seriously, that's something I will keep an eye on.

Zinnia: I think she reacted to DeKay's vote like she usually acts as a townie who gets lynched. Safe for now imo.

Em: She's one of those who I will never be able to read... Look at icey's tarot card mafia and you'll see what I mean.

Nascar: Only said hi and "good luck". Like, "good luck because you townies will need it with me being scum"? Maybe I'm on the wrong path but something about it just feels a bit scummy to me.

Silent: Not active yet :)

So for now I would choose between icey, Em, Nascar and maybe nani or bella.

Gut feeling says Vote Nascar

Nani and I aren't scumbuddies. I defend Zinnia too.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    As always, I want to hear from everyone else in this game. But since it's day 1, we don't really know much yet.

The good thing about 2 scum factions is that they can cross-kill, but the worst case is that they kill 2 townies in a night.

Oh, icey you mentioned cross kills already.

Okay well so far out of those who have posted:

Nani- Fairly quiet
    Zinnia- Seems a bit... off.
    Bella- Just said hi
    Dekay- Seems quite eh... bold? Asking scum to come kill her and being the first to vote and all. Dunno how I feel bout that yet.
    Nascar- Not really said anything to analyse
    Icey- Randon voted. Either scum not wanting to form opinions of any sorts yet on anyone or just generally trying to get the game moving?

No, I didn't like DeKay's taunting post. Like a subtle "I'm super town and am definitely worried about nightkills". Then again, there are two factions.

I'm not off, not more than usual anyway. :cry:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

I showed up before that even ... But fine.
    I was the first here :p
    Funny how I'm always suspicious for doing the most basic things
    Dekay, I expected better from your "excellent" gut feeling you're getting the wrong idea haha
    I'm having an eye on pretty much anyone right now
    Especially the actually silent one.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Well, I was hoping Silent would have come on by now to say something. Maybe she's busy. There's not much going on during Day 1 anyway, but it would still be nice to hear from people.

• Options
    I'll remind Silent to pop in. I'll be back later, after work.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited February 2018
    Vote count:
    Sub (1)-Icey
    Nani (1)-Dekay
    Dekay (1)-Em
    Nascar (1)-Sonschi
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Well, I was hoping Silent would have come on by now to say something. Maybe she's busy. There's not much going on during Day 1 anyway, but it would still be nice to hear from people.

Sorry I'm so quiet -- I closed last night, and I accidentally fell asleep before coming on here. XD Oops.

Anyways, I'm here now!

Dekay seems suspicious to me, so... @DeKay Are you town-sided, yes or no?

Zinnia, your laughing face really did make you seem insincere about the lynching a PR, so I understand that part of Dekay, but to vote you for that? That's why I'm suspicious of Dekay. Usually, she'd just point it out, not straight vote you I don't think...

I don't want to vote Nani right off the bat, because it's her first game back (right?), and I don't want to vote her off the bat her first game back. But, I will keep you in mind, Nani.

I'm not sure about anybody else yet, though...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Vote count:
    Sub (1)-Icey
    Nani (1)-Dekay
    Dekay (1)-Em
    Nascar (1)-Zinnia

I think you forgot my vote? Or did you mix up the names? ^^ I voted Nascar