Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy 18th Anniversary to The Sims!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    draculusa2003draculusa2003 Posts: 46 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Milestones - love them. Hubby and I had our 34th anniversary on the 1st and Sims had its' 18th on the 2nd. Good week. Happy Anniversary Sims and to my hubby who constantly supports my love of this game. Life is good.

Happy Anniversary! You're lucky! My husband of almost 8 years despises the Sims LOL
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Milestones - love them. Hubby and I had our 34th anniversary on the 1st and Sims had its' 18th on the 2nd. Good week. Happy Anniversary Sims and to my hubby who constantly supports my love of this game. Life is good.

Happy Anniversary! You're lucky! My husband of almost 8 years despises the Sims LOL

Awww - sorry it's like that for you. My hubby is a gem - as long as something makes me happy he supports it wholeheartedly. He just seems to love what ever makes me smile. I feel very blessed.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member

Hello
    Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! <3 May your lives together continue to hold many special times in the years ahead.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,469 Member
    Happy Anniversary! I, too, have played the first Sims. And if I could've afforded it I would have played Sims 2 & 3. I bought Sims 4 soon after release & have enjoyed it very much. Even though I couldn't get 2 & 3 I still thought of the game every so often; especially since I couldn't play Sims 1 on my computer after I had problems with it.

Anyway, may we all continue to "play Sims Forever." ☺❤
  • Options
    shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    Happy Birthday Sims! Have been playing since 2009...I feel old..:(
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538