Few questions about sims mobile

Comments

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 145,873 Member
    DDm wrote: »
    anyone know if there is a way to change your traits? I know you can unlock new ones later so there should be away, I just can't figure it out.

    Hello
    You are unable to change your traits. You have to keep the traits that you first gave to the sim.
  • KaypandastyleKaypandastyle Posts: 5 New Member
    Does anyone know of a way to change a relationship into something romantic if you didn’t initially choose that interaction with the sim? Like if I chose geeky buddie or whatever but now I want them to date?
  • KaypandastyleKaypandastyle Posts: 5 New Member
    Does anyone know of a way to change a relationship into something romantic if you didn’t initially choose that interaction with the sim? Like if I chose geeky buddie or whatever but now I want them to date?
  • KaypandastyleKaypandastyle Posts: 5 New Member
    I like it but I can’t figure out the relationships aspect of the game. Does anyone know how to be “more than friends” with another sim? Anytime I meet someone new the options for “choose your story” is always some friendship thing
  • BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 199 Member
    HOw do you age up a baby to a toddler. I had a baby clicked on the age up bar. I went through the event and it said he aged up even got a trait but there’s no toddler. Any help?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 145,873 Member
    Does anyone know of a way to change a relationship into something romantic if you didn’t initially choose that interaction with the sim? Like if I chose geeky buddie or whatever but now I want them to date? :) :)

    Hello @Kaypandastyle
    When you are starting to do the next stories event, choose the “ more options” button at the bottom of the dialogue and choose the flirty option instead.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 223 Member
    I like it but I can’t figure out the relationships aspect of the game. Does anyone know how to be “more than friends” with another sim? Anytime I meet someone new the options for “choose your story” is always some friendship thing


    has 3 types of greetings when meeting a new person
    1 - friendly
    2 - fight
    3 - romantica

    Start with a romantic greeting. If you already know a sim, you can click on the sim and scroll down the options until "other actions" appear and enter the romantic menu. So if you do it, you'll start a romantic storie on first meet at parkside
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 145,873 Member
    I like it but I can’t figure out the relationships aspect of the game. Does anyone know how to be “more than friends” with another sim? Anytime I meet someone new the options for “choose your story” is always some friendship thing

    Hello @Kaypandastyle
    When you are starting to begin a friendship, click on the “ more options” button and choose the flirty option instead of the friendly option.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 145,873 Member
    HOw do you age up a baby to a toddler. I had a baby clicked on the age up bar. I went through the event and it said he aged up even got a trait but there’s no toddler. Any help?

    Hello @BigCatlover26
    The next day after a baby is born, they should then become a toddler. There will be an icon above them, that when clicked they become a toddler.
    If this didn’t happen, try closing the app, and then opening it again and see if that helps.
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    @rosemow hey, do you know what the life span of the sim is?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 145,873 Member
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    @rosemow hey, do you know what the life span of the sim is?

    Hello
    It depends on how long that you want your sim to remain as a playable sim. Once they reach level 16, they hsve an option to retire. This moves them out of the household /home. They will still remain as a mentoring NPC though.
    This link explains about it
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-Aging-and-retirement-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/6266180
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    @rosemow hey, do you know what the life span of the sim is?

    Hello
    It depends on how long that you want your sim to remain as a playable sim. Once they reach level 16, they hsve an option to retire. This moves them out of the household /home. They will still remain as a mentoring NPC though.
    This link explains about it
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-Aging-and-retirement-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/6266180

    Thanks for letting me know. I definitely don't want to lose my character!
  • MoonDustMoonDust Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m wondering about heirlooms. Where do we get them/which event or stories give them? I saw we can purchase them, but I’m more of a get them in game rather then buy them person. In their Help page, they just say Heirlooms can be won in family events, but doesn’t explain further. For example I have two Sims married. Will they do family events? Or is it just like when we interact with a baby, or a parent, or an elder?

    Thanks for giving me precisions on this, whoever knows it :)
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 223 Member
    MoonDust wrote: »
    I’m wondering about heirlooms. Where do we get them/which event or stories give them? I saw we can purchase them, but I’m more of a get them in game rather then buy them person. In their Help page, they just say Heirlooms can be won in family events, but doesn’t explain further. For example I have two Sims married. Will they do family events? Or is it just like when we interact with a baby, or a parent, or an elder?

    Thanks for giving me precisions on this, whoever knows it :)

    about heirlooms: When you retire a sim, they go but gives an heirlooms and you can put a new trait in your new sim.
  • CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    MoonDust wrote: »
    I’m wondering about heirlooms. Where do we get them/which event or stories give them? I saw we can purchase them, but I’m more of a get them in game rather then buy them person. In their Help page, they just say Heirlooms can be won in family events, but doesn’t explain further. For example I have two Sims married. Will they do family events? Or is it just like when we interact with a baby, or a parent, or an elder?

    Thanks for giving me precisions on this, whoever knows it :)

    I heard you get some in rewards when you retire your sim. But you lose playability of them and they will become a NPC in your town.
  • BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 199 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    HOw do you age up a baby to a toddler. I had a baby clicked on the age up bar. I went through the event and it said he aged up even got a trait but there’s no toddler. Any help?

    Hello @BigCatlover26
    The next day after a baby is born, they should then become a toddler. There will be an icon above them, that when clicked they become a toddler.
    If this didn’t happen, try closing the app, and then opening it again and see if that helps.

    lol thank you I was looking at the wrong thing. He aged up.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 2,706 Member
    I do wonder that do we have to buy new playable sim slots with SimCash or does these unlock as player levels up?
    You can never discover The Sims games 100%. Even when you think you know everything, the game manages to surprise you.
    That's why I do experiments in the game from time to time and tutorial videos on YouTube.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 145,873 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    I do wonder that do we have to buy new playable sim slots with SimCash or does these unlock as player levels up?

    Hello
    You will need to pay with Simcash to unlock the extra playable sims slots. They don’t unlock as you level up through the game
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,717 Member
    So does each sim have a Level or does that mean when you reach Level 16 on the blue level meter? If it's that blue level meter does it reset to 0/1 when you retire a sim and a new playable sim takes over? If it's a per-sim level and has nothing to do with that blue meter where can we see what level they are at so we know how long each has before they reach retirement age. Do any children in the household then age up to an adult and then become a playable sim when your current playable sim retires?
    10xwqon.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • Danie5512Danie5512 Posts: 3 New Member
    How can you create a new house for a different sim? I dont want all my sims in one house. Thats why i like the computer game so much. Thank you
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 145,873 Member
    Danie5512 wrote: »
    How can you create a new house for a different sim? I dont want all my sims in one house. Thats why i like the computer game so much. Thank you

    Hello @Danie5512
    You are only able to have one home for all of your sims. You are unable to create a new house for another sim.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 145,873 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    So does each sim have a Level or does that mean when you reach Level 16 on the blue level meter? If it's that blue level meter does it reset to 0/1 when you retire a sim and a new playable sim takes over? If it's a per-sim level and has nothing to do with that blue meter where can we see what level they are at so we know how long each has before they reach retirement age. Do any children in the household then age up to an adult and then become a playable sim when your current playable sim retires?

    Hello @3KNPen
    It may be best to start a new thread in the Games information section on the AHQ EA site and ask your questions about the level of a sim there. There may be someone there who will be able to help you.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-game-information-en
  • blondie246blondie246 Posts: 3 New Member
    please help!

    i started a 'relationship' with a male and asked them to move in but then realised he had a blue diamond above his head and he was another player so it sent the player a request. our characters are now back to just friends but the move in request still remains. i sent the real person a friend request so i could somehow ask them to decline the request but that was 3 days ago!

    i started new relationship with a standard sim character and we are level 9 n fiancees but i dont have the option to ask him to move in.
    is this because i asked the first person?
    there doesnt seem to be an option to cancel first request so what do i do?
    i want to marry and have babies but my sim is already level 12 and I've seen a few posts saying they retire at level 16 so I'm running out of time :(

    i really hope someone can help. thanks
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    blondie246 wrote: »
    please help!

    i started a 'relationship' with a male and asked them to move in but then realised he had a blue diamond above his head and he was another player so it sent the player a request. our characters are now back to just friends but the move in request still remains. i sent the real person a friend request so i could somehow ask them to decline the request but that was 3 days ago!

    i started new relationship with a standard sim character and we are level 9 n fiancees but i dont have the option to ask him to move in.
    is this because i asked the first person?
    there doesnt seem to be an option to cancel first request so what do i do?
    i want to marry and have babies but my sim is already level 12 and I've seen a few posts saying they retire at level 16 so I'm running out of time :(

    i really hope someone can help. thanks
    You need to be level 10 in a romantic relationship (soulmates) to be married.

    As far as I know they also don’t retire automatically at level 16. The game only give you the option to retire them at that level.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 2,706 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    blondie246 wrote: »
    please help!

    i started a 'relationship' with a male and asked them to move in but then realised he had a blue diamond above his head and he was another player so it sent the player a request. our characters are now back to just friends but the move in request still remains. i sent the real person a friend request so i could somehow ask them to decline the request but that was 3 days ago!

    i started new relationship with a standard sim character and we are level 9 n fiancees but i dont have the option to ask him to move in.
    is this because i asked the first person?
    there doesnt seem to be an option to cancel first request so what do i do?
    i want to marry and have babies but my sim is already level 12 and I've seen a few posts saying they retire at level 16 so I'm running out of time :(

    i really hope someone can help. thanks
    You need to be level 10 in a romantic relationship (soulmates) to be married.

    As far as I know they also don’t retire automatically at level 16. The game only give you the option to retire them at that level.

    My sims got married at level 7 in BFFs Forever story.
    You can never discover The Sims games 100%. Even when you think you know everything, the game manages to surprise you.
    That's why I do experiments in the game from time to time and tutorial videos on YouTube.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top