Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Scales Of Justice Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Vote: Bella

I'm pretty confident in this vote, she's hinted at being mafia, I think. Although I could be completely wrong, really.
    Happy's death, unfortunately, doesn't tell us much. But they will be missed :heart: Rest in peace
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Bella (1)-Zinnia
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    ok...... now i'm super unsure of who to vote for so i might hold off till i get a better idea.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    ok...... now i'm super unsure of who to vote for so i might hold off till i get a better idea.

what do you think of the players and their votes?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hi, I'm here. I'm back.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Though I don't have much to go off of.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Rip, Happy. <3 You will be missed.

So, right now, my gut is saying that Zinnia and Nascar are being suspicious. Zinnia, I don't really have any real evidence on right now aside from what has already been stated -- that she kept bringing up the fact that mafia might have swayed the town's power role vote. However, as was already pointed out, Nascar does have that single vote from day 0. However, to add onto that, he mentioned that he used to talk with Rose outside of the games about the games before he started playing. Now, that may not sound like anything, but if he still does talk with her outside of the game (probably nothing to sway the game at all, but more like "hey, don't forget to post" said in a Rose kind of way), wouldn't Rose have mentioned that he could have done a second vote, and/or encouraged him to put in a second vote? I get that he was busy, but I'm also busy and I still find time to pop in and post some votes and suspicions.

Then again, my gut was severely wrong about Broncos, so... Perhaps I shouldn't trust my gut this game? But, I don't have a WHOLE lot to go on aside from my gut...

So, we have 6 players left, not including me, and two of those I have very high suspicions on. If I take those two out, that means that there's 4 players flying under my radar right now. That would be Bella, Diva, Sub and Sonschi. At least one of the two mafia has to be active because a nightkill went through last night. That mean it can't be both Bella and Sub, but it could be one or the other. My guess is Bella is probably more likely to be mafia than Sub, but again, I have nothing to base this on.

Diva, I'm not getting a read on. I know that she's been posting, but I just have no read on her. She's completely gray in my scale. After all that thinking aloud, I'm gonna pull a Dekay. Here's my suspicions list (Rose, if you need me to remove the colors, I can do so):
    Silent
    Sonschi
    Diva (No reading)
    Sub (50/50)
    Bella (More likely to be scummy than Sub)
    Zinnia (One of my top two suspicions)
    Nascar (My highest suspicion)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    And after all that, I forgot to vote...

Vote: Nascar
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Bella (1)-Zinnia
    Nascar (1)-Silent
    (Rose, if you need me to remove the colors, I can do so)
    It's fine. :)

• Options

So, right now, my gut is saying that Zinnia and Nascar are being suspicious. Zinnia, I don't really have any real evidence on right now aside from what has already been stated -- that she kept bringing up the fact that mafia might have swayed the town's power role vote. However, as was already pointed out, Nascar does have that single vote from day 0. However, to add onto that, he mentioned that he used to talk with Rose outside of the games about the games before he started playing. Now, that may not sound like anything, but if he still does talk with her outside of the game (probably nothing to sway the game at all, but more like "hey, don't forget to post" said in a Rose kind of way), wouldn't Rose have mentioned that he could have done a second vote, and/or encouraged him to put in a second vote? I get that he was busy, but I'm also busy and I still find time to pop in and post some votes and suspicions.

Then again, my gut was severely wrong about Broncos, so... Perhaps I shouldn't trust my gut this game? But, I don't have a WHOLE lot to go on aside from my gut...

So, we have 6 players left, not including me, and two of those I have very high suspicions on. If I take those two out, that means that there's 4 players flying under my radar right now. That would be Bella, Diva, Sub and Sonschi. At least one of the two mafia has to be active because a nightkill went through last night. That mean it can't be both Bella and Sub, but it could be one or the other. My guess is Bella is probably more likely to be mafia than Sub, but again, I have nothing to base this on.

Diva, I'm not getting a read on. I know that she's been posting, but I just have no read on her. She's completely gray in my scale. After all that thinking aloud, I'm gonna pull a Dekay. Here's my suspicions list (Rose, if you need me to remove the colors, I can do so):
    Silent
    Sonschi
    Diva (No reading)
    Sub (50/50)

i said used to..... we don't anymore now that i'm actually in the game
  • Options

what do you think of the players and their votes?

i'm not sure what to think
  • Options
    ok..... i'm just gonna place my vote here for now until i get more of a basis for a vote on someone vote: Silent
  • Options

Silent
    Sonschi
    Diva (No reading)
    Sub (50/50)

Wouldn't both mafia have to be active for a kill to be submitted? Most games I've played ask both people to agree. So that rules me and Sub out, yes? Since we both missed night.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Sorry if I'm not making much sense. I'm not feeling the greatest so I'm headed to bed. Night guys.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Silent
    Sonschi
    Diva (No reading)
    Sub (50/50)

Wouldn't both mafia have to be active for a kill to be submitted? Most games I've played ask both people to agree. So that rules me and Sub out, yes? Since we both missed night.

Bella! Explain those messages you posted over on UM! You never directly mentioned this game, but it sounded strange... I keep up with games I die on...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Sorry if I'm not making much sense. I'm not feeling the greatest so I'm headed to bed. Night guys.

Dang it, my I'll never have my questions answered :disappointed:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Oh, wait. I just noticed @DeKay isn't in this game. I mean, I noticed but I'm used to her being in the Sims Forums game I didn't really think about it :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Oh, wait. I just noticed DeKay isn't in this game. I mean, I noticed but I'm used to her being in the Sims Forums game I didn't really think about it :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I'm not cuz I'm tired of dying so early and can't play, so I might as well not.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh, wait. I just noticed DeKay isn't in this game. I mean, I noticed but I'm used to her being in the Sims Forums game I didn't really think about it :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I'm not cuz I'm tired of dying so early and can't play, so I might as well not.

Aw, I'm sorry you don't like how often you die early. :frowning: I suppose it's good to take a break then, I wouldn't want you to get bitter about the game in general.
    I hope the early death streak will stop soon though. After all, I think other players are getting better at the game as well, so they will start becoming targets too :open_mouth:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Bella (1)-Zinnia
    Nascar (1)-Silent
    Silent (1)-Nascar

Silent
    Sonschi
    Diva (No reading)
    Sub (50/50)

I would prefer they agree but if only one mafia says anything, I would just go through with their night action...,so no they dont have to agree on it for it to go through.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Hey everyone! :)

Rip happy :( I actually don’t get why she was killed. She wasn’t that active and people tending to be less active are better for mafia. That’s strange.

I wanted NASCAR to be lynched day 1 because something about him is just off. Silent mentioned him as well. So it’s not just me getting the scum vibes from him.

Vote Nascar
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Nascar (2)-Silent, Sonschi
    Bella (1)-Zinnia
    Silent (1)-Nascar
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    A list a la DeKay:

Silent: Seems to be very helpful. But maybe she tries to trick us. --> 50/50
    Bella: I remeber her being more active. That makes me think twice if she might be scum. --> probably mafia.
    Diva: I don't know why but she seems a bit off as well. I've never played with her before (I guess) so I don't know how to read her. --> 50/50
    Nascar: He's new but I already had a bad feeling about him on day 1. It's the one vote only. --> probably mafia. [So sorry if the pronoun is wrong!]
    Sub: She hasn't been that active so far. The few things I've read from her seem more like town --> probably town.
    Sonschi: I'm town. --> town
    Zinnia: Zinnia is helpful but she is one of the best scum players I know. I'll keep an eye on her. --> 50/50

So I'm most suspicious about

Bella
    Nascar.

I think I'll leave the vote on Nascar for a while. Maybe someone else brings up suspicion about someone else.
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    A list a la DeKay:

Silent: Seems to be very helpful. But maybe she tries to trick us. --> 50/50
    Bella: I remeber her being more active. That makes me think twice if she might be scum. --> probably mafia.
    Diva: I don't know why but she seems a bit off as well. I've never played with her before (I guess) so I don't know how to read her. --> 50/50
    Nascar: He's new but I already had a bad feeling about him on day 1. It's the one vote only. --> probably mafia. [So sorry if the pronoun is wrong!]
    Sub: She hasn't been that active so far. The few things I've read from her seem more like town --> probably town.
    Sonschi: I'm town. --> town
    Zinnia: Zinnia is helpful but she is one of the best scum players I know. I'll keep an eye on her. --> 50/50

So I'm most suspicious about

Bella
    Nascar.

I think I'll leave the vote on Nascar for a while. Maybe someone else brings up suspicion about someone else.

Yes, I'm normally more active, but I was out of town for all of day one.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Silent
    Sonschi
    Diva (No reading)
    Sub (50/50)

Bella! Explain those messages you posted over on UM! You never directly mentioned this game, but it sounded strange... I keep up with games I die on...

Hmm? I think I mentioned the Sims fourms games when Rosey questioned my playstyle, but I don't think I ever mentioned this game directly.
    7dW3gu7.gif