Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Scales Of Justice Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Dang it, my messages don't seem to go through. :/ I meant to send that one right after my other one, but I just noticed it never sent. Man, and it's happened on UM, too.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    ok........... i like how you don;t go into detail regarding how i "seem off" i'd prefer if more thought was put into why i'm suspicious to you, when i've stated that i'm a newby just trying to figure out how stuff works on this site
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Rip, Happy. <3 You will be missed.

So, right now, my gut is saying that Zinnia and Nascar are being suspicious. Zinnia, I don't really have any real evidence on right now aside from what has already been stated -- that she kept bringing up the fact that mafia might have swayed the town's power role vote. However, as was already pointed out, Nascar does have that single vote from day 0. However, to add onto that, he mentioned that he used to talk with Rose outside of the games about the games before he started playing. Now, that may not sound like anything, but if he still does talk with her outside of the game (probably nothing to sway the game at all, but more like "hey, don't forget to post" said in a Rose kind of way), wouldn't Rose have mentioned that he could have done a second vote, and/or encouraged him to put in a second vote? I get that he was busy, but I'm also busy and I still find time to pop in and post some votes and suspicions.

Then again, my gut was severely wrong about Broncos, so... Perhaps I shouldn't trust my gut this game? But, I don't have a WHOLE lot to go on aside from my gut...

So, we have 6 players left, not including me, and two of those I have very high suspicions on. If I take those two out, that means that there's 4 players flying under my radar right now. That would be Bella, Diva, Sub and Sonschi. At least one of the two mafia has to be active because a nightkill went through last night. That mean it can't be both Bella and Sub, but it could be one or the other. My guess is Bella is probably more likely to be mafia than Sub, but again, I have nothing to base this on.

Diva, I'm not getting a read on. I know that she's been posting, but I just have no read on her. She's completely gray in my scale. After all that thinking aloud, I'm gonna pull a Dekay. Here's my suspicions list (Rose, if you need me to remove the colors, I can do so):
    Silent
    Sonschi
    Diva (No reading)
    Sub (50/50)
    Bella (More likely to be scummy than Sub)
    Zinnia (One of my top two suspicions)
    Nascar (My highest suspicion)

Wouldn't both mafia have to be active for a kill to be submitted? Most games I've played ask both people to agree. So that rules me and Sub out, yes? Since we both missed night.

Bella! Explain those messages you posted over on UM! You never directly mentioned this game, but it sounded strange... I keep up with games I die on...

Hmm? I think I mentioned the Sims fourms games when Rosey questioned my playstyle, but I don't think I ever mentioned this game directly.

You said something along the lines of "No, I did not submit a kill
    At least not this game...
    "
    And that worries me.

But besides from that, you were one of the first to vote cop/doctor, the only person who voted before you was Nascar.
    unknown.png
    I just voted for cop/doctor because I felt like that would be the most helpful to town. Didn't realize by voting first it made me seem scummy.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    honestly, i'd have to agree with bella...... voting first shouldn't make you scummy.... if it did then that would just be completely messed up
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    I still have suspicions for NASCAR, so i'm going to do this,Vote: NASCAR mainly cause (I might be wrong on this suspicion reason) but most mafia's are active because they don't wanna get lynched, and if NASCAR isn't it then I don't know who. I just have a suspicion for NASCAR.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    so now i'm a mafia cause i'm active? no sense at all
    i could've said anyone of the active people are mafia..... but have i, no. you know why? cause it's simply not enough to say that someone that's actually trying to play the game is mafia. there's no evidence in that vote to suggest that i could be. just because other people do it doesn't mean i would.
    alright.... i now have reason to switch my vote.... with that i think i'll vote: Diva for the reason that i believe she might be just trying to cast suspicion on someone that's not her for absolutely no reason. which to me just screams mafia
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Nascar (3)-Silent, Sonschi, Diva
    Bella (1)-Zinnia
    Diva (1)-Nascar
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    alright.... i now have reason to switch my vote.... with that i think i'll vote: Diva for the reason that i believe she might be just trying to cast suspicion on someone that's not her for absolutely no reason. which to me just screams mafia

If anyone's doing that, I'd say it's be the bandwagon starter...Silent...
    7dW3gu7.gif

silent actually explained herself though.
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

I explained my vote for you on day 1. You’re new so it’s ok you didn’t know you could vote 2 prs. But after others have voted for 2, you posted here but didn’t add a second one. When I asked you why, you said you were too lazy.
    Sonschi wrote: »

I explained my vote for you on day 1. You’re new so it’s ok you didn’t know you could vote 2 prs. But after others have voted for 2, you posted here but didn’t add a second one. When I asked you why, you said you were too lazy.

and i respect you for that. my vote for diva is because diva hasn't explained why she voted for me other than that (at least what i'm getting from it) i'm active

and i respect you for that. my vote for diva is because diva hasn't explained why she voted for me other than that (at least what i'm getting from it) i'm active

It seems like Diva mainly jumps on bandwagons somewhere around the middle of votes. The few times I’ve been mafia i was told to do that. When you start a bandwagon, you’re the first to appear scummy if the lynched person turns out to be a townie.
    I don’t vote her (yet) tho because I haven’t played with her before. Maybe that’s just her play style.

It seems like Diva mainly jumps on bandwagons somewhere around the middle of votes. The few times I’ve been mafia i was told to do that. When you start a bandwagon, you’re the first to appear scummy if the lynched person turns out to be a townie.
    I don’t vote her (yet) tho because I haven’t played with her before. Maybe that’s just her play style.

i don't know how she plays but to me a vote based on being active is not one that should be cast ever. if shes gonna vote like that then she can expect me to throw a vote back at her. that's all there is to it

i don't know how she plays but to me a vote based on being active is not one that should be cast ever. if shes gonna vote like that then she can expect me to throw a vote back at her. that's all there is to it

I get your point. But voting someone because they voted you isn’t the best way to find scum either. :/

I’ll read Diva’s comments again and then decide if I change my vote to her.

I get your point. But voting someone because they voted you isn’t the best way to find scum either. :/

it wasn't that she voted me that struck me as suspicious. it was the fact that she gave no explanation other then the activity thing which again is not really a valid reason to vote for someone.

it wasn't that she voted me that struck me as suspicious. it was the fact that she gave no explanation other then the activity thing which again is not really a valid reason to vote for someone.

I only found 4 comments by Diva. She voted PRs explaining to have no clue what to vote. That’s ok, i felt the same xD

But day 1, she voted NASCAR but didn’t explain anything.

The third comment was off topic (RIP Broncos).

And the last one was her vote in nascar, saying the same reason as on day if I read it correctly (but there was no reason) and him being active. Imo, this reason is a bit mixed up because I know it the other way around. When you’re new to the game and you’re mafia then it’s more likely to slip. I can understand nascar in this point.

vote Diva
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Nascar (2)-Silent, Diva
    Diva (2)-Nascar, Sonschi
    Bella (1)-Zinnia
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Day 2 ends in 2 hours and a few minutes, doesn’t it? (I’m bad at time zone converting xD )
    Day 2 ends in 2 hours and a few minutes, doesn’t it? (I’m bad at time zone converting xD )

i believe so
    2 hours and 20 minutes to be exact
    It will be 1 am my time and maybe I will stay awake until then ^^ maybe it’s just because I haven’t played mafia in weeks but this one is pretty exciting.
    It will be 1 am my time and maybe I will stay awake until then ^^ maybe it’s just because I haven’t played mafia in weeks but this one is pretty exciting.

it'll be exactly 6 pm my time so i'll still be up