Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Scales Of Justice Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sorry for double posting but I just noticed Broncos voted for Watcher as well.
    I agree that we should definitely have a doctor. As for the other one, I think we should choose the one whose results are are the most frequently helpful.

Cop: alignment of selected player. This could be really helpful since you know whether the player is mafia or town
    Tracker: who selected player targeted. Could be helpful if you choose the mafia who submits the kill, or knowing who has a pr
    Watcher: the opposite of tracker, know who targeted a player. ^^^
    Roleblocker: blocks a player's night action. I'd rather not have this one, because it only helps if they target the mafia. I'd rather have one of the above since it gives you a nightly result.
    Doctor: protects the selected player unless the mafia strongman performs the kill. I say we go with this one for sure.

Right now I would say doctor and cop. I feel like tracker/watcher are less likely to get useful results than a cop/

The highlighted part makes me wonder why she voted Watcher instead of Cop when she thinks it's less useful.

Also, Broncos mentioned the mafia PR before Zinnia. (See quote, doctor)

So, I Unvote Zinnia and instead Vote Broncos.

Question: Why only one vote and not two, @NASCARluver2448 ?

I hope I'm not too fast jumping at conclusions :sweat_smile:
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I voted Tracker because before me, everyone voted Cop/Doctor. And that includes Mafia, I'd be surprised if they didn't pick godfather or strongman.

This means that the cop can't really trust their findings.
    unknown.png
    I voted Tracker because before me, everyone voted Cop/Doctor. And that includes Mafia, I'd be surprised if they didn't pick godfather or strongman.

This means that the cop can't really trust their findings.

:s I'm not used to these mafia PRs and always forget what they can do :/ So basically, when there's a Mafia Godfather or Ninja, the Cop PR is useless.

The town PRs were voted before the Mafia PRs, aren't they? Day 0 and Night 0. I'm on holiday break and so is my brain... :D
    Correct me if I'm wrong at any point. I made a list of which town PR would be useful/useless according to which PR the mafia voted for.

Godfather:
    * Cop -> useless
    * Tracker -> useful
    * Watcher -> useless
    * Roleblocker -> useful
    * Doctor -> useful

Ninja:
    * Cop -> useful
    * Tracker -> useless
    * Watcher -> useless
    * Roleblocker -> useful
    * Doctor -> useful

Strongman:
    * Cop -> useful
    * Tracker -> useful
    * Watcher -> useful
    * Roleblocker -> useless
    * Doctor -> useless

Is this correct?
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Sorry for double posting but I just noticed Broncos voted for Watcher as well.
    I agree that we should definitely have a doctor. As for the other one, I think we should choose the one whose results are are the most frequently helpful.

Cop: alignment of selected player. This could be really helpful since you know whether the player is mafia or town
    Tracker: who selected player targeted. Could be helpful if you choose the mafia who submits the kill, or knowing who has a pr
    Watcher: the opposite of tracker, know who targeted a player. ^^^
    Roleblocker: blocks a player's night action. I'd rather not have this one, because it only helps if they target the mafia. I'd rather have one of the above since it gives you a nightly result.
    Doctor: protects the selected player unless the mafia strongman performs the kill. I say we go with this one for sure.

Right now I would say doctor and cop. I feel like tracker/watcher are less likely to get useful results than a cop/

The highlighted part makes me wonder why she voted Watcher instead of Cop when she thinks it's less useful.

Also, Broncos mentioned the mafia PR before Zinnia. (See quote, doctor)

So, I Unvote Zinnia and instead Vote Broncos.

Question: Why only one vote and not two, @NASCARluver2448 ?

I hope I'm not too fast jumping at conclusions :sweat_smile:

i just couldn't think of a second choice
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    As much as i don't want to do this because i might be wrong i feel like this is what i should do so vote: Broncos

Godfather:
    * Cop -> useless. Causes a false sense of safety :disappointed:
    * Tracker -> useful
    * Watcher -> useful
    * Roleblocker -> useful
    * Doctor -> useful

Ninja:
    * Cop -> useful
    * Tracker -> useless
    * Watcher -> useless
    * Roleblocker -> useful
    * Doctor -> useful

Strongman:
    * Cop -> useful
    * Tracker -> useful
    * Watcher -> useful
    * Roleblocker -> useless
    * Doctor -> useless

Mafia chose their PRs before we voted, which is why I was worried to follow the crowd. No matter what, there was mafia on that vote.
    Cop without a Godfather is I think the strongest of the bunch, but all the votes on it makes me think Mafia thinks the same, so they'd choose Godfather.

Of course, there could also be a strongman, which was also a popular vote, It think. Which wouldn't be the end of the world for us.
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I think Zinnia is town because I completely forgot about the mafia voting as well as us, and her theory that the mafia anticipated a cop/doctor. That slipped my mind, and I decided to change at the last second. If that makes me scummy, well there's nothing I can do about it now.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Okay, so if mafia chose Godfather there's only one town PR that would be useless: cop. The other two mafia PRs make two town PRs useless each. Mafia are only 2 of 9 so they couldn't be sure that cop would be among the chosen PRs. I tend to say that Ninja and Strongman are more likely to be the chosen PR.

Really everyone has voted for Doctor, so maybe mafia has chosen on Strongman? And that would explain why Nascar only voted for Doctor. I know he7she (?) explained it but it sounds a bit off.
    Okay, so if mafia chose Godfather there's only one town PR that would be useless: cop. The other two mafia PRs make two town PRs useless each. Mafia are only 2 of 9 so they couldn't be sure that cop would be among the chosen PRs. I tend to say that Ninja and Strongman are more likely to be the chosen PR.

Really everyone has voted for Doctor, so maybe mafia has chosen on Strongman? And that would explain why Nascar only voted for Doctor. I know he7she (?) explained it but it sounds a bit off.

Strongman makes sense, but ninja doesn't, unless me and Broncos and the mafia.
    unknown.png
    Okay, so lynch or no lynch today?

If we were to lynch, I'd go with Bella or Nascar, perhaps Broncos.
    unknown.png

Strongman makes sense, but ninja doesn't, unless me and Broncos and the mafia.

You two are the only ones who voted for Watcher. If you were the mafia it would be too obvious. Unvote Broncos
    Okay, so lynch or no lynch today?

If we were to lynch, I'd go with Bella or Nascar, perhaps Broncos.

Why bella?

Maybe Nascar would be a good option to lynch. There's something off about the one vote only.
    i'm a newb alright
    i'm a newb alright

So sorry but you seem even more scummy now :s

Let's pretend you are mafia and your mafia partner explained the PRs to you via your mafia PM. Your partner might have told you to vote Doctor because - in case you decided on Strongman - this PR will be useless.
    i'm a newb alright

Let's pretend you are mafia and your mafia partner explained the PRs to you via your mafia PM. Your partner might have told you to vote Doctor because - in case you decided on Strongman - this PR will be useless.

i was not told how to vote at all...... i voted for based on how helpful it would be to town...... i was unaware that we got to vote for 2 until after i'd already voted and i was too lazy to submit a second vote
    and also, in case you aren't aware.... mafia can't talk privately during the day... so assuming i am mafia..... my partner couldn't tell me if they wanted to
    i'm a newb alright

i was not told how to vote at all...... i voted for based on how helpful it would be to town...... i was unaware that we got to vote for 2 until after i'd already voted and i was too lazy to submit a second vote

Rose told us to vote two.
    It is now Day 0. All Players will vote here to give 2 town players determined at random 2 of the following roles.
    [...]

Why too lazy?
    i'm a newb alright

It is now Day 0. All Players will vote here to give 2 town players determined at random 2 of the following roles.
    [...]

Why too lazy?

because not only do i do this (rarely)..... but i also help out with a lot around the house so i don't come on near as often as i want to
    and also, in case you aren't aware.... mafia can't talk privately during the day... so assuming i am mafia..... my partner couldn't tell me if they wanted to

Where does it say this?
    unknown.png

Where does it say this?

I wanted to ask the same right now. I can't find it among the rules.
    i'm a newb alright

[...]

Why too lazy?

because not only do i do this (rarely)..... but i also help out with a lot around the house so i don't come on near as often as i want to

It's okay that you're not online all the time :) None of us is. But you've commented after 2 others have voted.

Where does it say this?

i'm a newb alright

[...]

Why too lazy?

It's okay that you're not online all the time :) None of us is. But you've commented after 2 others have voted.

ok???, in reality, i'm just trying to enjoy my break from school and even then i'm getting pulled away from this every couple minutes to do various things that need to be done

Where does it say this?

It is a usual rule during some mafia games, but it's not often in place on the Sims Forums or Ultimate Mafia games. Unless Rose has her own rules?
    unknown.png

Where does it say this?

It is a usual rule during some mafia games, but it's not often in place on the Sims Forums or Ultimate Mafia games. Unless Rose has her own rules?

I read the rules twice again and it doesn't say this anywhere. I could only find it in the link of the setup. In the PM the mafia gets it says "Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link]."

Vote Nascar

Where does it say this?

i've known rose for a while and before i started playing on here she would tell me a lot about her games.... including that so i just assumed it was in affect this time.... my bad

Where does it say this?

I read the rules twice again and it doesn't say this anywhere. I could only find it in the link of the setup. In the PM the mafia gets it says "Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link]."

Vote Nascar

The "..." part is from the link of the setup.