Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grant Talks about the Future of TS4

Comments

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    I wish they would stop talking about toddlers and pools and act like giving them free was the most generous act ever. It isn't. As said already it's base game content that should have been there at launch. As already mentioned the Sims 3 had more than one expansion a year and it shows. From the interview Grant implies they are making more content for this game then previously. All I see is expansions being served on a smaller plate with key features being served as separate dishes.

They’re not. They are reminding people they were free, not paid for DLC, because everyone assumed they would be paid DLC.

Also, Redwood are technically making more content than ever before. Salt Lake City made some of the EP’s, all of the TS3 store, and some of the Stuff Packs.

Take away the Salt Lake content, and the output from Redwood is 8 Expansions, and a few Stuff Packs (4 out the 9 that were released).

Salt Lake City isn’t Maxis. So Grant is correct.

As I said stop reminding people EA gave us base game content we had enjoyed previously free of charge. Had they given us something free we had previously paid for like I don't know weather I could understand it. (Note I don't expect weather for free)

So output from Redwood is 8 expansions previously, expansions we have had this iteration, what 4? And a number of stuff packs. Still don't agree that's more content then previously. If we were getting more content why are so many unhappy with how thin expansions are? If we are getting more content than ever before why are people complaining there's nothing to do in game?

But they need to, so people don't think it was charged to us. If you remember, everyone was saying Toddlers, Pools and Ghosts were omitted to sell to us later. That's bad press and they need to remind people that's not what they did.

You read it as a hardcore Sims fan, these interviews are for people who haven't bought into The Sims 4 yet.

And we've have 4 Expansions, 5 Game Packs and 12 Stuff Packs from Redwood. So that works out to be around 6 - 7 Expansions worth of content, and we're at Year 3 (and 3 months)
    We got 8 Expansions and 4 Stuff Packs as of Year 4 and 5 months. So yeah, it's a lot more suff than previous.

And the people complaining are minority. 200 million players a month clearly means people are finding The Sims 4 enjoyable.

It's the same folk on here on here who seem to say there is "nothing to do". You don't get 200m players a month with a game where there is nothing to do, do you?

:)

People complaining goes well beyond this forum. I would actually say this is one of the more calmer communities. Believe me I see a lot more shall we say honest feedback that doesn’t get expressed here in other forums. I don’t deny people find the game enjoyable. I do too in short bursts. I wish more than anything the game had wormed it’s way into my heart fully but it hasn’t.

I’m not overly fussed with player statistics though if I’m honest and that goes for any game. I don’t enjoy say Minecraft but if someone said to me “play it, it’s got thousand of players who play it every month” or words to that effect wouldn’t convince me to play it.

Not to mention I’m a little skeptical about 200 million a month. This from the same company who won’t reveal their sales figures but are happy to say they have 200 million a month playing? I know there was the 5 M badge but that was never confirmed that as in reference to copies sold.

If you believe this is one of the more calmer communities then you must not have been here very much, back when I was active in these forums there were people harassing one another for having a differing opinion, people making disrespectful posts about developers and even other simmers, not to mention more positive threads being hi-jacked by negative nancies and complaint threads being hi-jacked by preachers. I'm glad it seems to have become less toxic though.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,438 Member
    Deshong04 wrote: »
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    >says we get awesome, free stuff
    >mentions pools and toddlers as examples, failing to realize that they are core features for a Sims game

>says they used to do only one expansion per year and a few stuff packs during TS3 times

hm57sV5.png

>fails to mention ( although divisive ) frequent store sets

>says they avoid crunch ( which is healthy ) but when you look at the half baked content riddled with bugs that they release you wonder if they take 3 spa breaks a week and let their inexperienced interns handle the coding

>says how well packs work combined with each other and conveniently mentions retail as the only feature that heavily makes use of that ( because otherwise the feature would be useless )
    >retail is still broken as of this moment
    >other similarly combinable features like GT clubs have seen less and less support over the year

Golly gee, I can't wait to see what the future holds.

If TS4 is doing so well, then why lie about TS3? To attempt to falsely justify the new less is more business model?

TS1(7 Expansion Packs)
    TS1_Exp.png

TS2 (8 Expansions Packs)
    TS2_Exp.png

TS3 (11 Expansion Packs)

TS4 (4 Expansion Packs)
    TS4_Exp.png
    I wish they would stop talking about toddlers and pools and act like giving them free was the most generous act ever. It isn't. As said already it's base game content that should have been there at launch. As already mentioned the Sims 3 had more than one expansion a year and it shows. From the interview Grant implies they are making more content for this game then previously. All I see is expansions being served on a smaller plate with key features being served as separate dishes.

The only way for game companies to learn is to hit them where it hurts...no quality game = no profit. Unfortunately, TS4 must be that grand for some to refuse standing up for their own consumer rights and demand what they deserve or goodbye. It doesn't matter though, just as long it's not me. I've already accepted the future of The Sims is dead. Will Wright's legacy was amazing while it lasted through the years 2000-2013. What an amazing ride it's been. :mrgreen:<3

TS1 thru 3 didn't have Gamepacks either.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,420 Member
    I wish the interviewers of gaming magazines would prepare their work better. Are these supposed to be questions?
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »

They’re not. They are reminding people they were free, not paid for DLC, because everyone assumed they would be paid DLC.

Also, Redwood are technically making more content than ever before. Salt Lake City made some of the EP’s, all of the TS3 store, and some of the Stuff Packs.

Take away the Salt Lake content, and the output from Redwood is 8 Expansions, and a few Stuff Packs (4 out the 9 that were released).

As I said stop reminding people EA gave us base game content we had enjoyed previously free of charge. Had they given us something free we had previously paid for like I don't know weather I could understand it. (Note I don't expect weather for free)

So output from Redwood is 8 expansions previously, expansions we have had this iteration, what 4? And a number of stuff packs. Still don't agree that's more content then previously. If we were getting more content why are so many unhappy with how thin expansions are? If we are getting more content than ever before why are people complaining there's nothing to do in game?

But they need to, so people don't think it was charged to us. If you remember, everyone was saying Toddlers, Pools and Ghosts were omitted to sell to us later. That's bad press and they need to remind people that's not what they did.

You read it as a hardcore Sims fan, these interviews are for people who haven't bought into The Sims 4 yet.

And we've have 4 Expansions, 5 Game Packs and 12 Stuff Packs from Redwood. So that works out to be around 6 - 7 Expansions worth of content, and we're at Year 3 (and 3 months)
    We got 8 Expansions and 4 Stuff Packs as of Year 4 and 5 months. So yeah, it's a lot more suff than previous.

And the people complaining are minority. 200 million players a month clearly means people are finding The Sims 4 enjoyable.

It's the same folk on here on here who seem to say there is "nothing to do". You don't get 200m players a month with a game where there is nothing to do, do you?

:)

People complaining goes well beyond this forum. I would actually say this is one of the more calmer communities. Believe me I see a lot more shall we say honest feedback that doesn’t get expressed here in other forums. I don’t deny people find the game enjoyable. I do too in short bursts. I wish more than anything the game had wormed it’s way into my heart fully but it hasn’t.

I’m not overly fussed with player statistics though if I’m honest and that goes for any game. I don’t enjoy say Minecraft but if someone said to me “play it, it’s got thousand of players who play it every month” or words to that effect wouldn’t convince me to play it.

Not to mention I’m a little skeptical about 200 million a month. This from the same company who won’t reveal their sales figures but are happy to say they have 200 million a month playing? I know there was the 5 M badge but that was never confirmed that as in reference to copies sold.

If you believe this is one of the more calmer communities then you must not have been here very much, back when I was active in these forums there were people harassing one another for having a differing opinion, people making disrespectful posts about developers and even other simmers, not to mention more positive threads being hi-jacked by negative nancies and complaint threads being hi-jacked by preachers. I'm glad it seems to have become less toxic though.

I've been here since 2014/2015. I'm referring to people's opinions about the sims 4 now, not in the past. It has calmed down a lot. But feedback here tends to be controlled shall we say here compared to other places.
  • Options
    JulianneALeeJulianneALee Posts: 109 Member
    I'm okay with what I'm seeing in the expansion/game/stuff packs, but the custom content for T4 has been kinda meh. Dunno why.
    Julianne Lee
    Simmer since 2001
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Deshong04 wrote: »
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    >says we get awesome, free stuff
    >mentions pools and toddlers as examples, failing to realize that they are core features for a Sims game

>says they used to do only one expansion per year and a few stuff packs during TS3 times

hm57sV5.png

>fails to mention ( although divisive ) frequent store sets

>says they avoid crunch ( which is healthy ) but when you look at the half baked content riddled with bugs that they release you wonder if they take 3 spa breaks a week and let their inexperienced interns handle the coding

>says how well packs work combined with each other and conveniently mentions retail as the only feature that heavily makes use of that ( because otherwise the feature would be useless )
    >retail is still broken as of this moment
    >other similarly combinable features like GT clubs have seen less and less support over the year

Golly gee, I can't wait to see what the future holds.

If TS4 is doing so well, then why lie about TS3? To attempt to falsely justify the new less is more business model?

TS1(7 Expansion Packs)
    TS1_Exp.png

TS2 (8 Expansions Packs)
    TS2_Exp.png

TS3 (11 Expansion Packs)

TS4 (4 Expansion Packs)
    TS4_Exp.png

The only way for game companies to learn is to hit them where it hurts...no quality game = no profit. Unfortunately, TS4 must be that grand for some to refuse standing up for their own consumer rights and demand what they deserve or goodbye. It doesn't matter though, just as long it's not me. I've already accepted the future of The Sims is dead. Will Wright's legacy was amazing while it lasted through the years 2000-2013. What an amazing ride it's been. :mrgreen:<3

TS1 thru 3 didn't have Gamepacks either.

And Gamepacks are less content. That's the point: Sims 4 expects us to settle for less. We'll need this game to last until 2021 for Sims 4 to have more Expansions than Sims 1, but the go-to excuse is "but Game packs." I said it in my review of Parenthood: Parenthood is worth $20, but I also felt disappointed because I realized I simply would've preferred $40 worth of such content.

A lot of people also make the mistake of arguing Game Packs are better than Expansions. No, our game packs are better than expansions because the Game Pack team sometimes remembers the meaning of "gameplay" while the EP team apparently does little more than sit around debating the best ways to develop a nice backdrop or scrounging the internet for outdated memes that they can incorporate into the game. That has absolutely zero to do with the packs themselves and more to do with the people assigned to them or the team's overall goals. If the GP team were assigned to expansions or if EPs had better funding, that tune would change.

And before anyone makes the lazy "2 GPs = 1 EP" argument, heck no. The only two that qualify for this are Parenthood and Vampires. If you wanna use that, you could argue Sims 4 currently has 5 EPs, but the rest....? Spa Day is a glorified stuff pack, Dine Out should've been a feature of Get to Work's retail system to begin with, and Outdoor Retreat has to be the weakest vacation-themed pack in the entire franchise.

Yes. This. A fully fleshed out Generations EP would have been much better imo. There is still so much they can add onto different life stages. Canes? Strollers? Specific Walk-Styles for elders? Hobbies?

Now it's only to be seen if these things will ever make it into the game.
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Grant must not have a good memory of The Sims 3 though.

It was NOT one Expansion Pack per year lmao.

Unless he means *his team* were only working on one Expansion Pack a year, since Redwood had 2 EP teams (from memory) and then they added a 3rd with Salt Lake.

But yeah, that’s a mess of a quote.

:joy:
    He only talks about the studio in Redwood (where he works) and then he is right because in 2012 it was the studio in Salt Lake that made 2 EPs (Showtime and Supernatural) and the same happened in 2013 when Salt Lake again made 2 EPs (University Life and Into the Future). You can see that on https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Salt_Lake He is talking about the working conditions inside the studio in Redwood and not about the Salt Lake Studio 760 miles (about 11 hrs) away.

It is also interesting that he actually confirms that the next expansions again will be SPs and GPs such the the next (and maybe last?) EP again is about a year out in the future.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2017
    Grant must not have a good memory of The Sims 3 though.

It was NOT one Expansion Pack per year lmao.

Unless he means *his team* were only working on one Expansion Pack a year, since Redwood had 2 EP teams (from memory) and then they added a 3rd with Salt Lake.

But yeah, that’s a mess of a quote.

:joy:

His team only did one ep a year - the other ep was done at Salt Lake City Studio where Sims 3 store stuff was made as well. It was also why often the eps didn't work as well together as they were made to work well with just the base game unlike Sims 4 who promote the game to also work good with every pack in it and why they are just using the one studio.

Keep in mind the Redwood city studio is huge - and supports 5 teams for the Sims 4, plus the console teams and the mobile team. Ep teams are usually about 30-40 people in a team -so that a lot of people - as that does not even count the people that do third party work for them or temps or testers or even the people not on the teams that do other things to do with Sims 4.

But no Grant did not mislead - he is telling what went on at the main Studio. With out the second team there would have been less eps for sure. I know I tested Showtime for the Salt Lake City team - so that was one they would not have had without that team. But Salt Lake City did the Sims 3 consoles, plus a couple of My Sims games, all the Sims 3 store content, plus 4 eps for Sims 3 pc/mac - including Showtime, University, Supernatural, and Into the Future. Where as the Redwood City studios did all the rest of Sims 3. The base, all the Stuff packs, and all the other eps and free stuff.

All Sims 2 stuff was made at Redwood City - and Grant started with Sims 2 - so he knows quite well what they did. He's in charge of the ep team and oversees the gamepacks as well. He's a very talented man - for sure and has been with the Sims at least 12/13 years.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited December 2017

Actually there has always been complaining in the game for content when we have only gotten 4 eps for more content. Most people don't start feeling like they ever have enough - especially at the half way mark of a series. Stuff packs came about in the Sims 2 because of the complaints of lack of stuff in Sims 1 - lol. Sims 2 complaints even with Stuff packs got us the Sims 2 store 3/4ths through development of the game to quell lack of stuff complaints - and for Sims 3 they kept the store going from the beginning - eventually adding another ep team to their store studio in Salt Lake City.

So no matter what Sims game it is people always complain of lack of stuff even when they added game packs for this games - people still yell empty game - not enough content. It never changes. LOL.

I think the issue is people compare what they have when the former game ended to what they have at present - and can see where they get the emptiness - as most of us cannot believe we ever felt the other games were ever empty. As one who has been on the forums since the first game - I can tell you first hand - that same old posts - with just a lot more new faces saying the same old things pretty much.

It is funny how the Sims never seem great to players when it is a game in production - but let it end and a new one begin - and suddenly that other game becomes the greatest thing ever - and the new game is a mess. I have seen this happen 3 times - actually 3 and a half - as people didn't start on Sims 1 with complaints - they were mostly amazed - but by the third year - then the complaints started. Of course not like today - there was not really a lot of simmers on the Sims 1 forums - except for Simsday (Thursdays was officially Simsday) - when we often got new stuff, or visits with staff (Will Wright even, now and then) then simmers showed up - but daily numbers other wise was pretty small most days - until early in the third year and people wanted more stuff or changes - like kids growing up, kids and parents not working or going to school 7 days a week. Slower game clock was a huge complaint - time moved to fast. Oh and aging. People wanting magic and witches... etc, etc. University. Stars.

Like the old saying - What goes around, comes around. That never changes.

Yep - as usual the forums always do - eventually feel like... well, home. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    edited December 2017
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Actually there has always been complaining in the game for content when we have only gotten 4 eps for more content. Most people don't start feeling like they ever have enough - especially at the half way mark of a series. Stuff packs came about in the Sims 2 because of the complaints of lack of stuff in Sims 1 - lol. Sims 2 complaints even with Stuff packs got us the Sims 2 store 3/4ths through development of the game to quell lack of stuff complaints - and for Sims 3 they kept the store going from the beginning - eventually adding another ep team to their store studio in Salt Lake City.

So no matter what Sims game it is people always complain of lack of stuff even when they added game packs for this games - people still yell empty game - not enough content. It never changes. LOL.

I think the issue is people compare what they have when the former game ended to what they have at present - and can see where they get the emptiness - as most of us cannot believe we ever felt the other games were ever empty. As one who has been on the forums since the first game - I can tell you first hand - that same old posts - with just a lot more new faces saying the same old things pretty much.

It is funny how the Sims never seem great to players when it is a game in production - but let it end and a new one begin - and suddenly that other game becomes the greatest thing ever - and the new game is a mess. I have seen this happen 3 times - actually 3 and a half - as people didn't start on Sims 1 with complaints - they were mostly amazed - but by the third year - then the complaints started. Of course not like today - there was not really a lot of simmers on the Sims 1 forums - except for Simsday (Thursdays was officially Simsday) - when we often got new stuff, or visits with staff (Will Wright even, now and then) then simmers showed up - but daily numbers other wise was pretty small most days - until early in the third year and people wanted more stuff or changes - like kids growing up, kids and parents not working or going to school 7 days a week. Slower game clock was a huge complaint - time moved to fast. Oh and aging. People wanting magic and witches... etc, etc. University. Stars.

Like the old saying - What goes around, comes around. That never changes.

Yep - as usual the forums always do - eventually feel like... well, home. LOL.

I agree with some of what you are saying I do but I can’t agree that since the sims 1right up to now there was a theme of “we need more stuff to do” in game. But that’s a common complaint with the sims 4. Look at how many people got frustrated at the quarterly teaser just gone - some were upset this quarters trailer featured “only” cats and dogs and nothing more. Clearly there was an expectation of more, some people said outright they expected a stuff pack or game pack in addition to cats and dogs. I know a few people In real life who didn’t care for bowling nor fitness stuff but bought them anyway “to give their sims something to do”

And of course that’s the heart of why we buy dlc but in the context of the people I know in real life they are bored with their games and need the content to fill their game. I’ve been on all the sims forums and I’m not denying there was complaints about this or that but it was never “this game has nothing to do, why are we waiting a year for an expansion? Why do we have nothing for a few months?” Which rears its it’s head around here a lot.
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited December 2017
    I find it odd he didn't mention Seasons was the most requested. He said the biggest EP Pets is done. At anyrate hope we do see Seasons as the Next EP and Cars as the next big free update.

Because Seasons is probably going to be a GP this time around, not an EP.
    There is already a new tab for "outerwear" in CAS (i noticed it after the last patch) and I doubt that would be there for a pack we will have to wait a whole year for like EPs. Id wager its either the next GP or the GP after the next.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    I find it odd he didn't mention Seasons was the most requested. He said the biggest EP Pets is done. At anyrate hope we do see Seasons as the Next EP and Cars as the next big free update.

There is already a new tab for "outerwear" in CAS (i noticed it after the last patch) and I doubt that would be there for a pack we will have to wait a whole year for like EPs. Id wager its either the next GP or the GP after the next.

Yeah - I also think with the way these worlds are made that weather will come in gp vacation packs myself as this world design does not take altering it well and weather would certainly alter it. So I agree with that feeling Somethingstellar.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member

Yeah - I also think with the way these worlds are made that weather will come in gp vacation packs myself as this world design does not take altering it well and weather would certainly alter it. So I agree with that feeling Somethingstellar.

I think so too, but some hints like the calender in Cats & Dogs make me doubt that:
    11-17-17_6-09-06-PM.png
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    HugoBeeHugoBee Posts: 36 Member
    Crossing my fingers for 2018. This year was awesome for Sims 4 compared to 2014-2016 which were just plain meh, especially 2016. Anywho, it seems the Sims team have heard us loud and clear, and 2018 will be just as great, if not better than 2017!
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Sorry for multiple posts, I can’t edit my existing posts as I go on mobile (yay!)

I find it amusing that Grant mentions Expansions are packed full of content, when Cats & Dogs scaled everything back.

I know there heaps of Animations etc in C&D, but it’s no secret there is a lack of Pet items and a lack of Pets in general.

The world and items are amazing, and the Pets are the best yet, BUT, it’s not as big as the previous 2 packs.

It’s not their fault though. It’s clear that once all the funding went to animations, there just wasn’t enough for everything else.

Also, the mention of Free Content tells me we’re getting something free in 2017 of worth.
    Not Toddler level, but maybe a new world, or new challenge of some kind.

He seems to be drumming that home for 2018.

I think the next big update will be adding cars to the game. I believe the parking spaces added to cats and dogs is hinting to cars plus earlier this year a Sim Guru asked what would we want to see if they did decide to add cars.

I was thinking that because I see cars parked in the new pet world.
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member

The outerwear tab was always there. Sims can still wear outer type jackets even though its always summer
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    surraaaaaa wrote: »

The outerwear tab was always there. Sims can still wear outer type jackets even though its always summer

I think it might have come in way back when we got Outdoor Retreat.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I am going to hold out a very slight thread of hope that something else fun could be suddenly added on a dreary January day like toddlers were this year. But aside from that I am mainly in watch and wait mode with this game
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    "....all the big requests out of the way..." Yeah, right. People are still asking for Seasons.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,438 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    I am going to hold out a very slight thread of hope that something else fun could be suddenly added on a dreary January day like toddlers were this year. But aside from that I am mainly in watch and wait mode with this game

If we get the Big Update it will probably drop in Feb since I think that's when the Next Gamepack will be.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

Yeah. I thought toddlers were a lost cause, and I was very glad to be proven wrong. I'm still hoping for the return of a base game staple like cops and robbers or cars (which, okay, were only basic in Sims 3, but at this point they should be). Better late than never at this point.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited December 2017

But it's not pets. Its cats&dogs.

As horses and caged animals was left out.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited December 2017
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    "[F]inally released toddlers for our fans and so now we can sort of focus on making fun stuff."

Wait...so toddlers aren't fun? :D I mean, they're a handful, but taking care of them and actually interacting with them beyond walking, talking, and potty training is pretty fun, IMO. Really added some challenge and depth to my game.

If only they added a bit more depth to other areas of both base game and future expansion packs and game packs.

The base game is still incredibly boring for me.

• Options
    edited December 2017

If true they really did do a bad job creating this semi open hoods design.

Always going backwards a lot more than forward with the base game and some of the packs.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top