Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @Zinniavanilla Whilst you’re changing everything, can I be a pain and change my Love, Simon game to a Kardashian game :grimace: I am so sorry for being so awkward :joy:

It takes 10 seconds, no worries :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    @Zinniavanilla Whilst you’re changing everything, can I be a pain and change my Love, Simon game to a Kardashian game :grimace: I am so sorry for being so awkward :joy:

Aha thanks :joy: I wasn’t sure if you’d be annoyed because this is the third time I’ve changed the theme now :joy:
  • Options

Aha thanks :joy: I wasn’t sure if you’d be annoyed because this is the third time I’ve changed the theme now :joy:

No, I've added and removed my own game from there a million times. I think I'd rather host on UM at some point since I prefer the format.

The only thing that annoys me is when a game ends and I forget to edit the On Hold section :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    So Broncos is doing the eliminate the town setup again. I remember the last time I played where the first wagon I started was on Mafia, so people began to be wary of me. :D

I'm tempted to join since this one is more relaxed in a way. Hmm...

Bella’s game should be wrapping up relatively soon, so I’ll get the thread up soon. I might change it to Friends and Enemies and that other guy, since it’s 11 players instead of 17. I don’t know though, we’ll see how sign ups go
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    This is not about mafia games but the UM forums mini game: @therosehorse would you like to participate in the 9th round of CAS sequence? I'm likely to start the game this weekend! :) Please let me know if you're still interested in joining!

Sorry. I actuallt can't play. I have to get a new laptop.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited August 2018
    I actually wanna host a custom setup with a plaguebearer mechanic. I think that's awesome and fun lmao.

But I'm too busy sighhh
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    edited August 2018
    I actually wanna host a custom setup with a plaguebearer mechanic. I think that's awesome and fun lmao.

But I'm too busy sighhh

We can co-host, if you'd like. I actually have one which needs tweaked, and I'm quite sure you are better at than me.
    When I was coming up with it I started researching the plague because I find it interesting. I should get back to that, even.

I've taken it on and off the hosting list because I'd kinda rather host on UM since I prefer the format and activity but there weren't enough players.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I started putting my discussion together, but I'm just too tired to do it tonight. It should be up at sometime tomorrow

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    After co-hosting and helping out hosts for a couple of times, I gotta say it's not as fun to host as playing. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    After co-hosting and helping out hosts for a couple of times, I gotta say it's not as fun to host as playing. :D

It can be. I think I'd have more fun if it was a setup that I designed, I like those. And I want to learn how to balance better so I can host them.

But taking a setup from Mafiascum and basically being a spectator who has to work is pretty boring. I think hosting your own setups would be a lot more fun.
    unknown.png
  • Options

It can be. I think I'd have more fun if it was a setup that I designed, I like those. And I want to learn how to balance better so I can host them.

But taking a setup from Mafiascum and basically being a spectator who has to work is pretty boring. I think hosting your own setups would be a lot more fun.

Hmm, yeah, I guess so. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I've done both and I like both. For pre-made setups I usually add a theme for flavor, like the prom Mafia game I hosted that uses kids with guns

http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/270/prom-night-murder-scum-wins
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

That's why I create my own setup cause it's really fun thing to watch and see how the setup you made works out.

• Options

But I'm too busy sighhh

We can co-host, if you'd like. I actually have one which needs tweaked, and I'm quite sure you are better at than me.
    When I was coming up with it I started researching the plague because I find it interesting. I should get back to that, even.

I've taken it on and off the hosting list because I'd kinda rather host on UM since I prefer the format and activity but there weren't enough players.

Actually, I do love to co-host with you, but I really can't tbh. School is already stressful for me. I'm too mentally drained to do a mafia setup (I'd rather just eat, sleep, and watch netflix on the weekends). The only free time I'll have is the 2nd week of September.

• Options
    I've never been really stressful in school compared to the previous years.

I guess Filipinos take education too seriously that we forget to breathe sometimes.

• Options
    Aw.

Well, hope you get a break from school, Keyen. That doesn't sound enjoyable or healthy.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Aw.

Well, hope you get a break from school, Keyen. That doesn't sound enjoyable or healthy.

It's about to get more stressful as hell week is coming lmaoooooo

• Options
    Aw.

It's about to get more stressful as hell week is coming lmaoooooo

Hell week? Sounds... fun.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I guess Filipinos take education too seriously that we forget to breathe sometimes.

The curse of being an Asian school kid. XD Been there, don't that.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    In retrospect, high school was way easier than college. But you didn't have much autonomy. It was basically prison, really.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

lmaoooooo
    In retrospect, high school was way easier than college. But you didn't have much autonomy. It was basically prison, really.

Yeah loool

Don't worry about me guys. I still have approximately 15 years to study (2 years in Senior High and 10+ years in college). It's going to be fun!!! <3

/sarcasm

• Options

lmaoooooo

Yeah loool

Don't worry about me guys. I still have approximately 15 years to study (2 years in Senior High and 10+ years in college). It's going to be fun!!! <3

/sarcasm

LOL, college is just gonna be 4 years unless you are aiming for a Masters and a PhD. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2018

lmaoooooo

Yeah loool

/sarcasm

LOL, college is just gonna be 4 years unless you are aiming for a Masters and a PhD. :D

I wanna become a doctor and that takes like 10 years in college

• Options

lmaoooooo

Yeah loool

/sarcasm

I wanna become a doctor and that takes like 10 years in college

I see. Well, have fun. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options