Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Could you guys stop calling me Shady? It's Shade, okay? Thanks
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »

I can't find any comments where you were called Shady in this thread?
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

I checked too, I assume it's just playing mafia in general Shade is referring to. So everyone sees it rather than just the people following the current game.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I checked too, I assume it's just playing mafia in general Shade is referring to. So everyone sees it rather than just the people following the current game.

Exactly
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I was combing through old games and looky what I found:

uc?export=download&id=1D7IJcgTCCUnD8_BPr8VfU1HAD8awe0e7

uc?export=download&id=1lGAJg8H-iCTBv4gQrI6cQx1FMqNxZmqn

uc?export=download&id=1ui7Ka8r674lFO2lG73ydKtACFMIoQ2IM

:D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    So much has changed in a year
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Yes. This is DeKay now.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Y'all suck Vote: Zinnia :trollface:
    I'm the all-mighty scum slayer

And this is a... real quote, definitely.
    unknown.png
  • Options

They've grown so much XD
  • Options
    Jsyk, I may have to put my Hunger Games Mafia on hold depending on when I can find a solution for my keyboard not working on my laptop. I'll let you know if I need to put it on hold. I just wanted to give you a heads up.

You can switch places with me? :joy:

Joking, of course. But I'm excited to host again.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Jsyk, I may have to put my Hunger Games Mafia on hold depending on when I can find a solution for my keyboard not working on my laptop. I'll let you know if I need to put it on hold. I just wanted to give you a heads up.

I think I've only seen you host one game.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

I've hosted 5 times I think. Cheesecake Mafia, Dark Souls Mafia, and the Greatest Idea Mafia. Plus twice on UM.

I'm not the best at it (I can't tell you the amount of times I forget to keep track of votes) but coming up with the setup for the game has been fun. I like doing that.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Oh right! The Greatest Idea Mafia I even played. (Yoda grammar... too lazy to change it). I only remembered your Dark Souls Mafia but I think I had tests during that time

If you make a mistake with the votes you're corrected so no real damamge is done anyway :)
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

I've hosted 5 times I think. Cheesecake Mafia, Dark Souls Mafia, and the Greatest Idea Mafia. Plus twice on UM.

I'm not the best at it (I can't tell you the amount of times I forget to keep track of votes) but coming up with the setup for the game has been fun. I like doing that.

How do you make set ups? I’d like to try one day, but I’m not sure how you’d go around it
  • Options

How do you make set ups? I’d like to try one day, but I’m not sure how you’d go around it

It's usually a mish-mash of advice from more experienced players, at least in my case. There are a lot of things to consider, but probably the most important thing is to make it fair and fun, which includes preventing ways for players to break the setup by exploiting a loophole.

• Options

Um. I've only done it once, I'm actually still in the process of tweaking it.

Mainly I spammed Sonschi with Ideas until I got something I liked and worked from there.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I always think of roles I want in a custom setup and try to balance it around those roles.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I always think of roles I want in a custom setup and try to balance it around those roles.

Yes, that too. All I knew is "I want a Plaguebearer" because of course I do.
    And I'm sure most people won't mind so much if it's not perfectly balanced as long as it's fun, especially if it's your first time making one.

Games like Great Idea mafia can be fun, I'm pretty sure there was never a balanced one in the history of ever.

My point isn't 'just throw a load of roles in without thinking about it' mind you, just it doesn't have to a perfect game for it to be good.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Well, if it's a role madness game, you can pretty much throw balance out the window. But at least it'll still be fun

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member

The birth of the scum slayer. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

DeKay the Legend
  • Options

DeKay the Legend

But will she survive against the Legend Killer himself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kINLR7a9sZU

• Options
    2ejpwo.jpg

That would be a solution :#:D
  • Options
    2ejpwo.jpg

But that makes DeKay sad.
    I mean, I guess it would be fine, hasn't happened in awhile. Plussss scum do have to get rid of the threats, that's their entire goal.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I went from "what the heck is mafia" to "I found both scums in the first two nights before everyone else but I still got lynched" in one game. XD

K8cQwXm.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    2ejpwo.jpg

But that makes DeKay sad.
    I mean, I guess it would be fine, hasn't happened in awhile. Plussss scum do have to get rid of the threats, that's their entire goal.

Yeah, I guess it's fine once in a while. But I also like scum to try to to manipulate me. :naughty:
    x3vZicL.gif