Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends of Foes: A simLit - Is Back! (Latest Update: 11/04/23)

Comments

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    :D Guess What?
    All caught up and jazzed for the next chapter!! <3
    @kirivian You are? Wow! That's quick! XD Glad you enjoyed it. I update every Saturday, so you won't have to wait too long. XD

Well you kinda end up updating it on Friday here XD
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    @kirivian You are? Wow! That's quick! XD Glad you enjoyed it. I update every Saturday, so you won't have to wait too long. XD

Same here. I update on Friday evenings, but I say Saturday so when people come to read, everywhere in the world will see an update in Saturday. XD
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    it it is Friday evening for you... that means it's Friday morning for me I think....
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @kirivian Wow! You binged all my 160+ chapters? :D I'm impressed!
    I'm glad you like it, and sorry for the cliffhanger, haha! Also psshhht, but the next chapter is just around the corner! ;) If you're interested to stay on track, you can bookmark this thread.

@simscognito Wow, a fanart page! You're popular now! :D (your story deserves it!)
    You may include whatever you like from my side c:

And and - sorry about late updates, lol! I do try to update every weekend, but real life catches up a lot...
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    it it is Friday evening for you... that means it's Friday morning for me I think....

@Shadami yeah, I think it's Friday for most people. I just like to say Saturday is update day because it can be guaranteed that everybody will see an update then. XD
  • Options
    @kirivian Wow! You binged all my 160+ chapters? :D I'm impressed!
    I'm glad you like it, and sorry for the cliffhanger, haha! Also psshhht, but the next chapter is just around the corner! ;) If you're interested to stay on track, you can bookmark this thread.

@simscognito Wow, a fanart page! You're popular now! :D (your story deserves it!)
    You may include whatever you like from my side c:

And and - sorry about late updates, lol! I do try to update every weekend, but real life catches up a lot...

@candycottonchu ooh yay thanks. So excited for this and aww now you're making me blush.

Hehe, don't worry about late updates. You update when you can. We're just impatient fans who want more! Man we're so greedy! :joy:
  • Options
    Well that's a clever way to do it than ^^
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @candycottonchu yes, @simscognito nailed it. We are greedy. I reviewed the chapters on blogspot and unless I missed something before season 1, I think I am all caught up. :) I am an avid reader and love manga and comics so when I get caught up by something, I guess I just have to finish, but I will probably read it another time or so anyway. I hate missing stuff the first time, and I have already re-read a lot of Friends of Foes just to make sure I have a good understanding (the plot is twisty). <3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @candycottonchu yes, @simscognito nailed it. We are greedy. I reviewed the chapters on blogspot and unless I missed something before season 1, I think I am all caught up. :) I am an avid reader and love manga and comics so when I get caught up by something, I guess I just have to finish, but I will probably read it another time or so anyway. I hate missing stuff the first time, and I have already re-read a lot of Friends of Foes just to make sure I have a good understanding (the plot is twisty). <3

@kirivian
    Hehe, really? Man, I always miss stuff the first time. Once part 2 is over of @candycottonchu 's story, I'm going to have to do a reread, since this part happens before part way through the first part... I think. XD
    Also, have you seen Coco? If you haven't, if or when you do, I'd reccomend re-reading Alex Has a Pen Pal 2, because it kinda feeds off the film a bit. XD Blame Henry, he's been pestering me to do a Disney theme chapter. :joy:
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I've just created the fanart page, which you can view here.
    A big thanks to @Shadami @BlackUndecimber @Bugsie2016 @squirrelwithacup @TheYayToast @candycottonchu @kirivian and @Shadyboop for the awesome artwork.
    Also, please let me know if you want any of this to be taken down or you would like me to add some pieces. :)
  • Options
    A big thanks to @Shadami @BlackUndecimber @Bugsie2016 @squirrelwithacup @TheYayToast @candycottonchu @kirivian and @Shadyboop for the awesome artwork.
    Also, please let me know if you want any of this to be taken down or you would like me to add some pieces. :)

I suddenly remembered the one I made in paint :joy: Memories!
  • Options

@Shadyboop Ooh was that Alex with a pot on his head? I loved that one. :joy:
  • Options

That was a moment though :joy:
  • Options

That was a moment though :joy:

Oh yes! Man. Now I'm feeling nostalgic. :joy:
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @simscognito Thanks so much for posting my fanart on your page. :) Everyone else's art is so nice, good job everyone! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    @simscognito Wow! just checked out the fanart page. I've always believed our (the sims) community has a lot of talent, but I am so impressed with the work I saw there <3. I loved all of the art, but boy that drawing by @TheYayToast of Paris in the PJ's (with those oh so controversial bunny slippers) basically picking his/her persona for the day, Well- Good Mornin' Maam! I love that. I am flattered to be included. Thank You.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @simscognito
    @kirivian
    Hehe, really? Man, I always miss stuff the first time. Once part 2 is over of @candycottonchu 's story, I'm going to have to do a reread, since this part happens before part way through the first part... I think. XD
    Also, have you seen Coco? If you haven't, if or when you do, I'd reccomend re-reading Alex Has a Pen Pal 2, because it kinda feeds off the film a bit. XD Blame Henry, he's been pestering me to do a Disney theme chapter. :joy:
    I have not seen Coco yet which is unusual because I am a Disney fan in general and a huge fan of animation and anime all around. I'll have to dig it up and check it out. I know you referenced it in the story, (sorry - no spoilers I don't think) so I was thinking of checking it out already. TY.

About blaming Henry, hmm.. He may be pushy about his Disney, but he hasn't done anything to earn a spanking yet. ;) Alex is close. (can I say that here?)

• Options
    Where is the fan art page again ? XD
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Shadami wrote: »
    Where is the fan art page again ? XD

@Shadami I linked it in my latest post, but here it is again. :)

https://simscognito.weebly.com/friendsoffoesfanart.html
  • Options
    @simscognito
    @kirivian
    I have not seen Coco yet which is unusual because I am a Disney fan in general and a huge fan of animation and anime all around. I'll have to dig it up and check it out. I know you referenced it in the story, (sorry - no spoilers I don't think) so I was thinking of checking it out already. TY.

About blaming Henry, hmm.. He may be pushy about his Disney, but he hasn't done anything to earn a spanking yet. ;) Alex is close. (can I say that here?)
    @kirivian aww poor Alex. He's just misunderstood. XD
    Hehe, no, you're not the only one who thinks Alex might deserve a spanking on occasion. :joy:
  • Options
    @simscognito Wow! just checked out the fanart page. I've always believed our (the sims) community has a lot of talent, but I am so impressed with the work I saw there <3. I loved all of the art, but boy that drawing by @TheYayToast of Paris in the PJ's (with those oh so controversial bunny slippers) basically picking his/her persona for the day, Well- Good Mornin' Maam! I love that. I am flattered to be included. Thank You.

@kirivian yeah, I know right? I love the variety of styles here too. Hehe, those bunny slippers fit Paris perfectly. I didn't know they were controversial. :joy:
  • Options
    @kirivian yeah, I know right? I love the variety of styles here too. Hehe, those bunny slippers fit Paris perfectly. I didn't know they were controversial. :joy:

@simscognito I cannot remember what thread it was, but a week or so back some of the folk posting on one of the general discussion threads were saying that the bunny slippers were evil. I'll try to remember what thread it was, but I jump around a lot so I am not sure if I'll be able to, sorry.
  • Options
    my brain somehow missed it. xD wow that's some amazing fan art in there!!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Same here. I update on Friday evenings, but I say Saturday so when people come to read, everywhere in the world will see an update in Saturday. XD

and thats why i bugsie you.liar. lol sorry i missed you.
  • Options
    @simscognito What am I missing? I have re-read so many chapters..

I am having trouble getting into Alex's head. He's just so powerful - like he knows secret stuff, but everything- not just private stuff. He projects self-confidence. It's actually a turn-on, but it makes it hard to discuss his motivations on a forum like this, and I would really love to pick him apart and see what's making his little clock tick...tick...tock. Maybe I have too much time on my hands.