Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NCIS- The Mafia Game {Mafia Win}

Comments

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    nicki minaj
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    It's the first day. I vote: no lynch.
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote Count:
    (2) No Lynch - Floppy, Happy
    (1) Floppy - Bella

I updated the vote count because I could. I have nothing to add. Goodnight.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Meepy!!Meepy!! Posts: 260 Member
    I don't think anything exciting will happen on the first day, so I'm going to Vote: No lynch
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,649 Member
    Vote: Rose

Just from gut feeling. Bella is a bit suspicious too for wanting to vote for Floppy too quickly. We all know how much Floppy is gonna flop like a fish out of water when she's scum, so I'll keep her around.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    After playing ~9 mafia games I am experienced enough to know not to make myself look mafia so obviously

You didn't do too well on the UM game. XD I was the only one who suspected you since Day 1. #bestscumslayer
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Thank you for updating it Bella!

Vote Count:
    (3) No Lynch - Floppy, Happy, Meepy
    (1) Floppy - Bella
    (1) Rose- DeKay
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I switched my picture so it has my name on it. That way you might not get confused :)

Feels like old times. I meant to say that to you when I saw you switched on Ultimate Mafia, too, but there wasn't a good time to say it lol
  • Options
  • Options
    Idk if ice cream is scum food

I am not scum, so I wouldn't know

broncos Idk why you are even still hosting this. I already busted all of the mafia

well if you were town you would be talking like

"well you know what they say, mafias like to go out for ice creams"
  • Options
    What even is this conversation? XD

I don't know but the more it continues the more i'm actually genuinely getting suspicious of one of them
  • Options
    Lala what is your plan to eliminate the town, as mafia?

If I am elected Miss America I will do my best to help all the little fishies to be able to swim in clean, clear pools of sparkling blue water free of pond scum.

sounds good. can you start now? my pond is full of scums

so you have fishy scum friends?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I don't know what to think of Floppy. I kind of agree that it could be a ploy to get attention from the mafia that "hey, I'm Ziva" but I agree with Floppy that it's way too obvious and overboard. I don't think Floppy would really act like that because it also garners a lot of negative attention from town. So ... I don't think I would vote Floppy today. If there's no kill tonight we might want to look back at Floppy.

But Floppy is really, really good at finding scum so I don't think she should be lynched today.

The Tartan and Fur is a reference to another mafia game played a few weeks ago -- I don't know if anyone would get it here. I was being silly.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Also, I don't find anything suspicious about someone voting for someone on day 1. I would think mafia would want to hide in the no lynch section. But I think I play differently than a lot of you here.
  • Options
    As town,our power is our vote. If we don't vote for a lynch, we are essentially forfeiting the only strength we have.
  • Options
    And my "I'm bored" comments were actually true. I am just waiting for my new computer to come in as the one I currently use to plays sims is poop so I keep putting off playing on it and it is late so I can't go outside or go somewhere. Just stuck in my house lol. nothing to do here

that's okay i get weird when bored too and i get weird when tired and spam and stuff lol

I am bored right now. XD
  • Options
    Sometimes being too obvious is also a good tactic, by the way. It might not be a good way to get the attention of the mafias, but it will be a good way to distract town and make town they're not suspicious (cuz it's too obvious and silly).
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sometimes being too obvious is also a good tactic, by the way. It might not be a good way to get the attention of the mafias, but it will be a good way to distract town and make town THINK they're not suspicious (cuz it's too obvious and silly).

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    After playing ~9 mafia games I am experienced enough to know not to make myself look mafia so obviously

You didn't do too well on the UM game. XD I was the only one who suspected you since Day 1. #bestscumslayer

I voted floppers day 1, but didn't hard on suspect. it was one of those "I'm pretty sure i'm right but not sure enough to push it or provide a reason- just a gut"

Those happen often with my random votes.

• Options
    I don't know what to think of Floppy. I kind of agree that it could be a ploy to get attention from the mafia that "hey, I'm Ziva" but I agree with Floppy that it's way too obvious and overboard. I don't think Floppy would really act like that because it also garners a lot of negative attention from town. So ... I don't think I would vote Floppy today. If there's no kill tonight we might want to look back at Floppy.

But Floppy is really, really good at finding scum so I don't think she should be lynched today.

The Tartan and Fur is a reference to another mafia game played a few weeks ago -- I don't know if anyone would get it here. I was being silly.

You, me, Bella, DeKay and Zinnia from this game were playing that game. Also Kitty who is spectating and talking and confusing me. I keep thinking she is in the game and trying to get a read on her, lol.
  • Options
    I don't really feel like Floppy is suspicious enough to vote for today. I don't want to rush into a No Lynch, either. I would like to see what other people say. Who have we yet to hear from?

Sub, Shan, silent, Charlie, Zinnia?

Bella updated votes and didn't have much to say except she finds Floppy suspicious, and voted for him. Meepy and Happy assume we won't learn anything on Day 1 and have gone for the No Lynch. Floppy talked quite a bit and goofed around, and also voted No Lynch. DeKay had a few things to say and is here now, that is good. Lala is here, and said stuff earlier on. Rose was confused at Floppy & Lala joking around

She asked
    I have a question @Broncos4life. If its down to town and the traitor (Both mafia lynched), would it be a town win or would we have to lynch the traitor?

I am guessing that Traitors, if they haven't been converted into the mafia by being targeted for night kill then town would not need them lynched.

This is interesting, actually. Do we just have the one traitor? 2 framers? 7 VT and 2 regular cops and 1 insane cop? This is an interesting setup indeed.
  • Options
    Zinnia posted, Emily.
  • Options
    And Silent -- so I think it's Shan, Charlie?
  • Options
    Well, I don't want to burst your bubble, Em but I will have to log off in 10 mins. My guess is it's gonna be a no lynch today unless something drastic happens. But that's okay too. I'm fine with no lynches but I'm eager to catch the mafia since there's only 2 of them (assuming they dn't recruit the traitor fast enough).
    x3vZicL.gif