Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NCIS- The Mafia Game {Mafia Win}

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I gotta go. My lunch is over. I'll be on after school.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Who is Ziva...? I'm confused.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Who is Ziva...? I'm confused.

I was confused at that, too, lol. It is the mafia traitor.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

Traitor: Starts out town sided, with knowledge of the mafia. If her father and brother convince her to join them, in the form of night killing her, she joins them. Regardless of her alignment, she is innocent on reports. Only wins with Mafia, and can't win if lynched before being recruited.
    Ziva David

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Ah, thank you.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I don't know what to think of Floppy. I kind of agree that it could be a ploy to get attention from the mafia that "hey, I'm Ziva" but I agree with Floppy that it's way too obvious and overboard. I don't think Floppy would really act like that because it also garners a lot of negative attention from town. So ... I don't think I would vote Floppy today. If there's no kill tonight we might want to look back at Floppy.

But Floppy is really, really good at finding scum so I don't think she should be lynched today.

The Tartan and Fur is a reference to another mafia game played a few weeks ago -- I don't know if anyone would get it here. I was being silly.

Lala, fur or tartan?

Definitely tartan. And for what it's worth, I think you are tartan as well.

Why yes, I do prefer tartan. What was the next thing Rosey asked? Something about which would you rather have in the cold? :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I'm here. We aren't doing anything in choir. May be a little quiet though cause I'm catching up on school work.
  • Options
    I gotta go now, so yeah. Bye
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    (5) No Lynch - Floppy, Happy, Meepy, Charlie, Rose
    (1) Floppy - Bella
    (1) Rose- DeKay
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    How many hours until night?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    A little under 5, Sub.

I think.
  • Options
    How many hours until night?

A little less than 5 hours :)

• Options
    I don't think Floppy should be voted today -- I mean, she was very excited last night, but really that doesn't indicate scumminess at all. If anything that swings her more town. I believe it when Floppy said she was bored. I don't think she's bored as mafia, at least she hasn't appeared that way before. That said, I don't think Bella is suspicious for voting for Floppy, either.

Rose? I don't have an opinion on right now, but I do not think DeKay is suspicious for casting a vote on her. I will wait a while.

I am going to vote for a person, but I'll probably wait until later on when more people have had a chance to comment.
  • Options
    I get to go to the dentist now :|

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I don't think Floppy should be voted today -- I mean, she was very excited last night, but really that doesn't indicate scumminess at all. If anything that swings her more town. I believe it when Floppy said she was bored. I don't think she's bored as mafia, at least she hasn't appeared that way before. That said, I don't think Bella is suspicious for voting for Floppy, either.

Rose? I don't have an opinion on right now, but I do not think DeKay is suspicious for casting a vote on her. I will wait a while.

I am going to vote for a person, but I'll probably wait until later on when more people have had a chance to comment.

lol I was not myself. I was way too hyper and should have stayed off of the forums XD
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    I'm here again guys.
  • Options
    Hi Rose,

You are comfortable with a no lynch because it's day one, and we don't really have anything to go on yet, right? This way everyone will have a chance to play, too! And we don't risk accidentally killing one of our cops, right?

Or is there another reason you chose no lynch?
  • Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »

lol I was not myself. I was way too hyper and should have stayed off of the forums XD

It's all good, Floppy. No harm done. I thought it was funny.

Is there a reason you have chosen no lynch today? I don't think you went the no lynch route last time I watched you play, but I might not be remembering correctly.
  • Options
    Hi Rose,

You are comfortable with a no lynch because it's day one, and we don't really have anything to go on yet, right? This way everyone will have a chance to play, too! And we don't risk accidentally killing one of our cops, right?

Or is there another reason you chose no lynch?

That's the nmain reason tbh.
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Ima just gonna Vote: No Lynch

don't think i'll be around for day end and i just felt the need to get me vote on. too tired to think right now about who could be a lynch candidate. feel like it is much too soon for that
  • Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »

It's all good, Floppy. No harm done. I thought it was funny.

Is there a reason you have chosen no lynch today? I don't think you went the no lynch route last time I watched you play, but I might not be remembering correctly.

I do no lynch here, because since we have a limited amount of PRs, and only 3 mafia, it is unlikely we are going to help town. Nightkill will be good enough info anyway. On the UM, there are lots of baddies and it is likely we would end up lynching them. Plus, each PR isn't so important since everyone is a PR. At least that is what I think...
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Plus our chances of lynching a very important PR is just as likely as lynching a mafia. PRs here are extra important since there are so few, so we don't want to risk lynching them. There isn't a lot of info to go off of, anyway. There are 3 PRs and 3 baddies. It is likely we could end up hurting the town even more, lynching a PR. People are usually hopeful and everything about voting somebody randomly and getting a mafia, but the chances of that happening are just as likely as lynching a PR.
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I have to say, Floppy. I'm not convinced you aren't mafia, but you being a PR is harder to believe. If you really are cautious as mafia, you would be the same as a PR?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Day ends in one hour! As of now, it will be a no lynch.

• Options
    I have to say, Floppy. I'm not convinced you aren't mafia, but you being a PR is harder to believe. If you really are cautious as mafia, you would be the same as a PR?

I never said I am a PR.
    Mafia Stats