Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brindleton Bay Lots

Comments

• Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    PS: I just found this site: https://vovogatu.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-sims-4-gatos-e-caes-informacoes.html

That apparently shows a map of the new world? Of course, I don't know if this is legit. But if we have this, I would be happy :)

oooh, crossing fingers.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'm all excited for Brindleton Bay but as far as worlds go, as a lover of the big lots, I'm happy so far.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I think a lot of people wanted the bigger lots. I've never decided which size is my favorite. Looking at some New England Coastal homes though... they are huge, so, bigger lots are a definite plus. I'm just really excited to have a waterfront world coming out. I really like anything to do with the coast or lakes. It seems a lot like it could be used as a destination type world too.

Hidden areas would be so much fun. I've enjoyed playing in the ones we have.

and the lighthouse. Woo, so much fun. Plus, if there are a lot of areas on the water. I am not afraid to bulldoze! LOL.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited September 2017
    Why everyone start to think about the worst now? Stop be worried for nothing, 3 lots for an EP? Are you serious guys? It's impossible.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Why everyone start to think about the worst now? Stop be worried for nothing, 3 lots for an EP? Are you serious guys? It's impossible.

No one is thinking the worst. We're just throwing around what we would like. The 3 lots is what has been listed so far. No one has said that is all we will get in the world.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    PS: I just found this site: https://vovogatu.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-sims-4-gatos-e-caes-informacoes.html

That apparently shows a map of the new world? Of course, I don't know if this is legit. But if we have this, I would be happy :)

The map and world icon are fan made, @FilipeSims made the map, and I made the world icon! :smile:
  • Options

The map and world icon are fan made, @FilipeSims made the map, and I made the world icon! :smile:

Good to know! I like the water tower and the ferris wheel.
  • Options
    joRN1414 wrote: »

No one is thinking the worst. We're just throwing around what we would like. The 3 lots is what has been listed so far. No one has said that is all we will get in the world.

This is what I understand when I read the comments.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    I think a lot of people wanted the bigger lots. I've never decided which size is my favorite. Looking at some New England Coastal homes though... they are huge, so, bigger lots are a definite plus. I'm just really excited to have a waterfront world coming out. I really like anything to do with the coast or lakes. It seems a lot like it could be used as a destination type world too.

Hidden areas would be so much fun. I've enjoyed playing in the ones we have.

and the lighthouse. Woo, so much fun. Plus, if there are a lot of areas on the water. I am not afraid to bulldoze! LOL.

Hahaha. So am I. I'm already planning out how many residential lots and what kind of community lots I will be putting in. I cannot wait for this expansion and this world.
  • Options

This is what I understand when I read the comments.

I'm sorry if we confused or upset you. The 3 lots have been listed. The twitter account linked has hinted at others and then there is a count list of other worlds. Yes, we did mention Forgotten Hollow and Magnolia Promenade but only as examples of the world releases with only a few lots.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,944 Member
    Right now, we are almost one month away from the release and there is still not a lot of information about that.
    The things we know is that there is one 64x64 lot, and empty lot on the beachside area and there's a gay couple living there.
    We'll have to wait for the lifestreams. That's how we learned how does San Myshuno and Forgotten Hollow look like before release.
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Right now, we are almost one month away from the release and there is still not a lot of information about that.
    The things we know is that there is one 64x64 lot, and empty lot on the beachside area and there's a gay couple living there.
    We'll have to wait for the lifestreams. That's how we learned how does San Myshuno and Forgotten Hollow look like before release.

and two 40x40 lots as well. I hope we'll get the livestream soon >< lack of info is really dragging this release out
  • Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    edited September 2017
    I am really looking forward to this neighborhood! Have been waiting for a coastal town since the go-live of S4. I hope it has an adequate amount of lots though, because I have a gallery full of houses just waiting to be used!

I am also excited for these new roof types. Now out backyard gazebos and house turrets will not look so funky! These will go well with the new coastal town.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    Neechan1 wrote: »
    If you are referring to the lots, apparently there are 3 confirmed atm

"Brindleton Bay is a world introduced in The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs. It is a big coastal town surrounded by beaches and various pets related activities. It is based on typical New England seafront towns. Included in the world will be one 64x64 lot and two 40x40 lots."

Kinda small for a new world...

Also SimGuruDaniel confirmed to me we 'll be able to place lots near the beaches.
  • Options

I saw a Ferris Wheel hope it's rideable. Looks legit plus it shows the icon.
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited September 2017
    I just hope that there are more things for sims to do on the beaches. I would love it if they could swim - or even just wade - in the sea, but I am not holding out much hope for that in this EP. But it would be great if they could have a picnic, build sandcastles, sit and relax in portable deckchairs, play frisbee with each other or with a dog, collect seashells, or go for a walk together. At the very least, I hope that there will be jogging routes along the shore.
  • Options
    Watch that ferris wheel be just a decoration that moves.
  • Options
    FKM100 wrote: »
    I just hope that there are more things for sims to do on the beaches. I would love it if they could swim - or even just wade - in the sea, but I am not holding out much hope for that in this EP. But it would be great if they could have a picnic, build sandcastles, sit and relax in portable deckchairs, play frisbee with each other or with a dog, collect seashells, or go for a walk together. At the very least, I hope that there will be jogging routes along the shore.

Right. Otherwise wich purpose to have beaches if we can't do something with.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options

I saw a Ferris Wheel hope it's rideable. Looks legit plus it shows the icon.

Update this link shows 2 64x64 lots. Now im wondering if its legit.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    While the map shows a lovely world, it isn't BB. We've been told there is one 64x64 lot (the map shows three) and two 40x40 lots (which do not appear on the map at all). Plus, we know there is a lighthouse lot somewhere and a wharf with three or four lots near the main park. Not to mention beaches with some lots. It is a lovely map though, but I have to wonder why some simmers who claim to be fans would try and fool everyone by allowing it to be "found" and letting everyone assume it was BB. They must be sad little simmers who want to pull the wool over our eyes.
  • Options

"Brindleton Bay is a world introduced in The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs. It is a big coastal town surrounded by beaches and various pets related activities. It is based on typical New England seafront towns. Included in the world will be one 64x64 lot and two 40x40 lots."

Also SimGuruDaniel confirmed to me we 'll be able to place lots near the beaches.

Where did he say this? I require proof, please, because we can not place lots on our own now, so are you saying we can edit this world? Are you saying we can decide where to place lots or did he say there are lots already near/on the beach? Please make sure your info is 100% correct before you post it.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited September 2017

after doing some research there appears to be more lots but I still wish to make my own lots.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

after doing some research there appears to be more lots but I still wish to make my own lots.

Where does that say the world is going to be small? It says BIG coastal town. It also says included in the world will be one 64x64 and two 40x40 lots. Those are three of the lots, not all of the lots.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Where did he say this? I require proof, please, because we can not place lots on our own now, so are you saying we can edit this world? Are you saying we can decide where to place lots or did he say there are lots already near/on the beach? Please make sure your info is 100% correct before you post

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

Where does that say the world is going to be small? It says BIG coastal town. It also says included in the world will be one 64x64 and two 40x40 lots. Those are three of the lots, not all of the lots.
    That is why I said after further research if you had read and I also said I would still like to make my own. Also you replied to wrong poster.

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen