Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What in the......?????

Anyone ever see this? She just showed up at the Spice Festival.

20p3e39.jpg

I have to admit it was pretty funny when she tried the curry challenge.

s14v37.jpg
Gallery ID: LDM2

Comments

• Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Lol! It looks like bad CC but that's pretty funny
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Now she just vanished in a puff of smoke. I didn't get a screenshot of that, though.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

I'd say that could be it, but I don't use CC or mods at all.

I think she's a vampire, that's probably why she vanished like that. She is a regular townie in my game.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Well she's doing a great job of blending in and not attracting attention to herself! :D
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »

I think she's a vampire, that's probably why she vanished like that. She is a regular townie in my game.

Very odd! Something must not have loaded correctly for whatever reason
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I'm going to tag @rosemow and see if she can help you with that problem.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    BMSO wrote: »
    I'm going to tag @rosemow and see if she can help you with that problem.

Thanks!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    It may have been a random thing that occurred in your game. Try seeing if it occurs again. It may have been caused by broken cc that you have in your game.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    It may have been a random thing that occurred in your game. Try seeing if it occurs again. It may have been caused by broken cc that you have in your game.

Thanks. I have no CC (or shouldn't have, I never download from the gallery), and it didn't seem to adversely affect the game or my PC. I'll just keep an eye on things for a while.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    With all those question marks, I would say they want you to guess at who/what this is? LOL

My sim was just at the spice festival yesterday or the day before, and I didn't see anything like this :o I have everything installed but Vampire Pack (I did not reinstall that one....yet)

Looking at the hat, maybe a witch is coming? Gosh, I am stumped!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited September 2017
    An Easter Egg suggesting a superheros pack is in the works? :open_mouth: She does look like some kind of Joker from the Batman series.

ETA: Make that Riddler, the question mark is a dead giveaway.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Lol? How odd, looks awesome though :D
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »

If it isn't any cc, the game may be bugged.
    That is why they should fix this clothing bug for vampires and festivals. Out of all the crazy clothing I've seen, this is the crazies as this even affects her skin. Is this some kind of hidden bugged top secret clothing item or some kind of graphical glitch? We never know...
  • Options
    I found this image when searching batman riddler :o
    when_batman_s_away__the_villains_will_play_by_riddler_x_two_face-d644zz5.jpg
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member

The Question Marks usually happen when your game can't find the image/texture resource for an item.
    ..It usually only happens with bad CC, Pretty rare that it happens with a non-modded game.
    If your game is really lagging?...It could be that your game is taking an unusually long time to find/load a texture.
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    I had that happen when my sim's baby aged up. The only CC I have is for toddler hair and clothes since there is so little of it. But yeah, I finally figured out what was the bad one and deleted it.

O3nSSIc.png

Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    Oh wow, never would have guessed that it was bad CC. I have not used any in my game yet!
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited September 2017
    The few times the question marks showed up in my game was because of a bad and outdated cc. I used "Sims 4 Studio" program to search for the bad cc and delete it.
    Post edited by Katiardguez on
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Now I want this to be a real character.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Maybe the question mark roughly translates as "why the plum am I wearing this?"
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Aside from it being on the face and hair, I'd love to have that design on an outfit.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Early Halloween Costume?
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    your game is haunted.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Are you sure you don't have any cc? Check your mods folder. Maybe you downloaded hair, make-up, eyelashes? I've never known this to happen in a game that doesn't have (bad) cc.
  • Options
    The Question Marks usually happen when your game can't find the image/texture resource for an item.
    ..It usually only happens with bad CC, Pretty rare that it happens with a non-modded game.
    If your game is really lagging?...It could be that your game is taking an unusually long time to find/load a texture.

No, my game doesn't lag except when time for school or when a non-active sim is doing homework nearby.