Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim collection finally displayed in green LOL

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    That's impressive...
    I have no other words. :o
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    That is an awesome bookcase, Nice work and very impressed with your collection. :wink:

Thank you, that is years of simming LOL
    mcrudd wrote: »
    @elanorbreton as promised here is my final result :) Thanks for all your support while making it <3
    That is totally awesome. You made a fantastic job of it with the bookcase and everything. And I see you have some space left - will that be for TS5 or do you also collect Prima magazines?

I only bought one prima guide it was the sims 3 world adventures, but I do buy the collectors editions, so they came with plumbobs, sims 3 had a usb plumbob and sims 4 had that one you plug in to show your sim's emotions colours, I also have the steelseries mouse for sims 3 and 4 and the headphones as well as the limited edition dog collar that came with sims 3 pets. I might put them in there if sims 4 allows the space. But I am sad because my headphones and sims 4 mouse no longer works, only my sims 3 mouse still works. I have a toy dog on my bed named Simmie that is wearing the collar, and my daughter made me a plumbob pillow thingy. So might just leave all where it is and add more games. Looks like there is still more to come if you look at the amount of expansions we only have up until now.
    EgonVM wrote: »
    That's impressive...
    I have no other words. :o

Thank you, I am a little bit of a Simaholic ;)
  • Options
    jennyhyunjennyhyun Posts: 47 Member
    Oh my gosh I totally forgot what the Sims 2 expansion packs look like but wow, I remember seeing the difference between Sims 1 and Sims 2 and I was so impressed even back then.
  • Options
    jennyhyun wrote: »
    Oh my gosh I totally forgot what the Sims 2 expansion packs look like but wow, I remember seeing the difference between Sims 1 and Sims 2 and I was so impressed even back then.

I thought they had many disks in the first time I saw the huge boxes they came in LOL
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Wow, very nice job. I'm always so envious of people who are uber organized, and your collection is great. I wish I could find my original Sims games, and I only have about 4-5 of the Sims 2 games. :(
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Wow, very nice job. I'm always so envious of people who are uber organized, and your collection is great. I wish I could find my original Sims games, and I only have about 4-5 of the Sims 2 games. :(

Aww I am not organized at all, you don't want to see the rest of my house LOL. I love my sims collection when I lost my original livin large I was so upset, but I managed to buy a cd on ebay so was all smiles again :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    This is so cool!!! <3 you should sell these :D
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    This is so cool!!! <3 you should sell these :D

LOL that would be aweSim and keep me very busy, which is super needed right now, but copyrights prevents it, that is why I shared all the paint colours and sims covers in the thread over at artist haven :)

The thread is over here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/924346/dvd-covers-for-game-packs-and-stuff-packs-completed-17-total/p1
  • Options
    Yukari482Yukari482 Posts: 34 Member
    This is awesome! I love it :)
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

How Stupendous! I just love what you created. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmmySimsEmmySims Posts: 65 Member
    Amazing! Its so interesting how much you've accumalted. Sorry if you mentioned and I just missed it, but how long have you been playing?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Oh wow where did this get dug out from LOL. Good thing though, some simmers I did not reply too ;)
    Yukari482 wrote: »
    This is awesome! I love it :)

Thank you, I just love my sims <3
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

How Stupendous! I just love what you created. :mrgreen:

Thank you very much, at the time I had to keep my mind busy and that was a perfect way to do it :D
    EmmySims wrote: »
    Amazing! Its so interesting how much you've accumalted. Sorry if you mentioned and I just missed it, but how long have you been playing?

I have been playing since the release of sims 1, most of my games I get on release date, I always make sure that I saved up enough to get games as they are released. I absolutely love my sims. Sims has been amazing through many tough times, especially now with my brother that has been missing since 2 March 2016. Everytime life gets me down and I miss him and just need time out I load up my game and play sims. Hopefully one day I will get answers, but until then I have sims to keep my mind busy, also the main reason I kept busy making up my book case. I recently updated it again and made some new covers for my sims 4 stuff and game packs <3

TRvW4LF.jpg

KhPrvhF.jpg
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Nice bookcase but I hope you've fixed it to a wall as it is topheavy. A complete selection of Prima Guides on the bottom might help! :)
  • Options
    Simburian wrote: »
    Nice bookcase but I hope you've fixed it to a wall as it is topheavy. A complete selection of Prima Guides on the bottom might help! :)

Thank you, yes its deffinetly fixed to the wall. Most of our bookcases and heavy furniture is. Just cause we live in a country that could have an earthquake any time with no warning ;)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited April 2018
    This looks amazing. :0

I wish I still had my Sims 2 boxes, but they got destroyed in a flood. All I have left is Mansion and Garden because it's the only one that was upstairs at the time. I still have the discs though. I guess it's for the best because the original boxes were thick, and I have no storage space now. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I wish I still had my Sims 2 boxes, but they got destroyed in a flood. All I have left is Mansion and Garden because it's the only one that was upstairs at the time. I still have the discs though. I guess it's for the best because the original boxes were thick, and I have no storage space now. :D

Thank you :) I am so sorry to hear that they got destroyed, thankfully the disks were ok. If you want too then I can scan my box cases inserts for you and upload it as a pdf file then you can download it and make up new boxes ;) I have a thread over here where we talk about box covers and things. I will have to do it in town though, we live a few km's away so it will probably be Friday if that is ok :)
  • Options

Thank you :) I am so sorry to hear that they got destroyed, thankfully the disks were ok. If you want too then I can scan my box cases inserts for you and upload it as a pdf file then you can download it and make up new boxes ;) I have a thread over here where we talk about box covers and things. I will have to do it in town though, we live a few km's away so it will probably be Friday if that is ok :)

Thanks, but it's just not the same. :( Especially without the manuals and leaflets (like the Seasons teaser in the Pets one). I'm fine with everything being in a CD case now
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Thanks, but it's just not the same. :( Especially without the manuals and leaflets (like the Seasons teaser in the Pets one). I'm fine with everything being in a CD case now

Aww so sorry, I had a quick look in my pets case and only had the manual not the teaser. Let me know if you ever want anything and I can have a look for you and see what I can do. <3 hugs <3

• Options

Aww so sorry, I had a quick look in my pets case and only had the manual not the teaser. Let me know if you ever want anything and I can have a look for you and see what I can do. <3 hugs <3

Thanks. :) I've learned to let go. It's been almost 9 years. But I still have everything on my laptop :D

• Options

Thanks. :) I've learned to let go. It's been almost 9 years. But I still have everything on my laptop :D

Thats good to hear, happy simming :)

• Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I love it! It's beautiful! :love:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    I love it! It's beautiful! :love:

Thank you, I enjoyed making it so much <3
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Amazing!! <3
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I wish we still had disks :(
    Personally not much use for a shelf anymore with download only packs.
    Neat bookcase tho. Looks good.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @mcrudd, Holy jumpin' jeepers. I am IMPRESSED. WOW!
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~