Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[#BuildNewcrest Challenge] Day 97

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited February 2018
    Tomorrow or Tuesday. Tuesday at the latest. I'm too excited not to share this chapter :lol:

yeah. but i 'm might get distracted 2 secondary characters are going to have a jungle adventure.

i did want the benders to accidently die.

Wait... did I miss something? @friendsfan367 You want Benders to die accidentally?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited February 2018
    Too bad Dulcie can't take a youth potion like Claire and Joseph did.... and then, live forever! :p

tumblr_m2dlr7C9ko1r6h2lao1_400.gif
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Tomorrow or Tuesday. Tuesday at the latest. I'm too excited not to share this chapter :lol:

yeah. but i 'm might get distracted 2 secondary characters are going to have a jungle adventure.

i did want the benders to accidently die.

Wait... did I miss something? @friendsfan367 You want Benders to die accidentally?

no the opposite. oh i spelled that right.

i don't want them to die . so not sending them. but i want to show off peters new skin. he looks healthier now.
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Yay! So excited. Sorry if I spoilered anyone, I am still learning how this all works.
    Also I was wondering, when you played out both Hope and Junior's storylines, did you play them as seperate saves or all on the same save. I may have a similiar issue in my SimLit later and I was wondering how is the best way to go about following storylines of other Sims I feel are important.
    Don't worry about the spoiler tags. Those not wanting to be spoiled will get over it. Mostly friendsfan367 is the one who doesn't want to have spoils for my legacy.

Regarding Hope and Junior, they are Spares. Spares aren't really the focus of the story, but everyone is falling in love with them (me too, I guess). I play them in the same save. What I do is, I save the game with Juju. Then I go ahead and play either Hope or Junior. But I don't save it. I just take screenshots. A good example would be the proposals and wedding.

The wedding video I played out Junior and Anne's wedding but did not save it. I just took a video shots. Then I opened up my last save and did the same thing for Hope and Patrick. Didn't save, closed, reopened last save. Finally did the scene for Juju and Karlo. I had to otherwise, the game wedding would have taken so long and the night would have turned into day. Then I went ahead and eloped the Spares in the same save as having Juju and Karlo wed under the arch. Does that make sense?

Ah, I see. Cool to know. That makes sense. I might have trouble doing that but I guess with practice it will get better. Looking forward to Monday/Tuesdays updates. Thanks for being so nice to me. You have already opened me to so many amazing SimLits (yours included)!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Too bad Dulcie can't take a youth potion like Claire and Joseph did.... and then, live forever! :p

tumblr_m2dlr7C9ko1r6h2lao1_400.gif

tumblr_p4qskzIVXe1uvjv3io1_400.jpg

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Ah, I see. Cool to know. That makes sense. I might have trouble doing that but I guess with practice it will get better. Looking forward to Monday/Tuesdays updates. Thanks for being so nice to me. You have already opened me to so many amazing SimLits (yours included)!

Anyway I can assist in helping you in yours, let me know. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    The chapter is almost ready to be published, but I wanted to share my favorite screenshot of the chapter...

02-26-18_2-01-08-AM.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Day 75

Juju and Karlo ( @pronterus ) bring home a new member to the household. Meet Xavier Simself.

02-28-18_11-53-22-PM.png?w=800

@pronterus I dedicate this chapter to you since I enjoyed your sim selfie at the hospital during the birth of the third child!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 More Dulcie screenshots!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 More Dulcie screenshots!

Hooray! Going to check it out now!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @LegacySims2017 Aww...great chapter!
    Welcome Xavier! And yay! More Dulcie pictures. :smiley: Those were the best when Juju was cuddling with Dulcie. :) This was a great pick-me-up.

In one of the stories I'm working on, there was an unexpected and horrifying death. So that was rough, and then in my game tonight, your Simself and my Simself had a big argument and we're both extremely sad afterward. :# I was distracted with the new neighbors so I didn't have the camera focused. After doing some investigating, I figured out why, but sheesh! Coming up with the writing portion was tricky since it's an ISBI and I'm trying to stay true to what's going on. So I'm in a weird mood now. I get way too invested in these pixelated peoples. :/ Either that, or their moods rub off on me.

Those thought bubbles were cute. I wasn't sure we were going to get a Newcrest update with Jungle Ruin going on now, but this was a pleasant surprise.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 Aww...great chapter!
    Welcome Xavier! And yay! More Dulcie pictures. :smiley: Those were the best when Juju was cuddling with Dulcie. :) This was a great pick-me-up.

In one of the stories I'm working on, there was an unexpected and horrifying death. So that was rough, and then in my game tonight, your Simself and my Simself had a big argument and we're both extremely sad afterward. :# I was distracted with the new neighbors so I didn't have the camera focused. After doing some investigating, I figured out why, but sheesh! Coming up with the writing portion was tricky since it's an ISBI and I'm trying to stay true to what's going on. So I'm in a weird mood now. I get way too invested in these pixelated peoples. :/ Either that, or their moods rub off on me.

Those thought bubbles were cute. I wasn't sure we were going to get a Newcrest update with Jungle Ruin going on now, but this was a pleasant surprise.

Regarding last part of spoiler... I told @friendsfan367 I would get a #BuildNewcrest chapter out. After work I'll get a Jungle Ruin one.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Ah I liked this.
    I'm glad dad is proud of his heir and aww welcome to the world Xavier. I bet Angel will warm up to him soon. And omg those thought bubbles! :D:D
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Regarding last part of spoiler... I told @friendsfan367 I would get a #BuildNewcrest chapter out. After work I'll get a Jungle Ruin one.

Cool. :)
    Sorry... I was totally venting here. *sigh* And typing without thinking. I had a rough day at work, then my usual de-stressor activities (writing and gaming) were a bit depressing this evening. I apologize. So did not mean to detract from your awesome story or derail this thread.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Pleasantly surprised to see an update here. Really adoring these two stories.
  • Options
    Not going to put this one on hiatus... enjoying it too much.

I'll just be working on two stories.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Not going to put this one on hiatus... enjoying it too much.

I'll just be working on two stories.

thank you. i did read it.

loved it. it was worth the wait.
  • Options

Cool. :)
    Sorry... I was totally venting here. *sigh* And typing without thinking. I had a rough day at work, then my usual de-stressor activities (writing and gaming) were a bit depressing this evening. I apologize. So did not mean to detract from your awesome story or derail this thread.
    No worries at all. Vent as much as you like. I hope our sim selfies can make amends ISBI style.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @MadameLee Meet your in-game son, Joseph Simself III. He won't be in any chapters as a baby, so thought I'd share since he won't be in the storyline until he's a toddler.
    03-12-18_2-18-09-AM.png

@Simslover163 Here's your in-game twin girls, Faith (Hope is holding her) and Charity (your sim selfie is holding her). Same thing as above, we won't see them in the story until they are toddlers, so thought I would share a screenshot of them as babies for you.
    03-12-18_2-49-59-AM.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Who's excited that a new chapter is coming out soon?
    THESE TWO ARE!
    03-12-18_3-50-39-PM.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    THESE TWO ARE!
    03-12-18_3-50-39-PM.png

Awww That was sooo cute!!!! <3<3<3 I'm excited with them!!!! :smiley:
  • Options

That will be part of the next chapter as well. I just really liked it also, so had to share ahead of time. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

That will be part of the next chapter as well. I just really liked it also, so had to share ahead of time. :)

Hehe, I get you. I'm guilty of doing that as well. :D
  • Options
    THESE TWO ARE!
    03-12-18_3-50-39-PM.png

Absolutely excited!!! Father-daughter... so cute. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    My sim selfie (and the one controlling him) is working on the unfinished basement. Oh, and guess what @friendsfan367 ? The basement will have a laundry room. Joseph is moving up in the world. :grimace:

It will also have two bedrooms (one for Angel and Noelle so they can have their own rooms), a family room, a bar, and more. Jubilee will give us a tour in the next chapter. Maybe even start doing laundry. I had the laundry pack since it came out and never used it yet. It's about time I did.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif