Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[#BuildNewcrest Challenge] Day 97

1303132333436...Next

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    susan-euphorial-queen-s-passing.png

I just found this out this morning from @SoulGal7 on one of her SimLit threads. This saddens my heart. She has a sim selfie in her likeness in this Simself Legacy within the current Generation. When it comes time for her sim selfie date with Angel, there will be a small tribute at the end of the chapter. I was debating to continue with her in it, but I think she would have wanted that.

Susan has helped me a lot with custom content and great advice. She's also made characters that were/are in other SimLit I have written. She played a huge role in The Sims Community. She will be dearly missed. :heart:

This is so sad to hear. She will be greatly missed in the community. I love the idea of a tribute. Awhile back, I thought about doing a Murkland challenge. Even set up a save file but haven't done anything with it. I know EQ didn't start the challenge, but that's where I know her from.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Getting some game time in to make my next chapter. :smile:

11-09-20_11-48-47-PM.png?w=800
    My ghost sim selfie is checking up on Angel's social media page! :grimace:

Gotta keep those stats up, Angel. :tongue:
    Shadami wrote: »
    I use mods and cc but only for some stories. I prefer just using the game. Awesome that you're adding her :)

Speaking of CC, I need to get more hairstyle CC. Can never have enough.

Agreed. I'm a CC junkie. I have way too much. Haha.

I couldn't get the other chapter to load but I'll try to read it later.

Day 96
    Aww... Dulcie. She always makes me smile. What a cutie! Also elder Karlo. The silvery look suits him even if he's not ready for elderhood yet. And what a smart cookie, Xavier, helping his big brother.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I've been playing eq's oh these kids challenge since I learned of her passing.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I've been playing eq's oh these kids challenge since I learned of her passing.

I plan on using her creations in my plain old legacy gameplay.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Chapter 97 ... whoops I meant 97...
    Nooooooooooooo Dulcie! Aww... the feels. Took me back to when I lost my kitty last year. She cried really loud before she passed in my arms. That was rough. And just mentioned how much I enjoyed seeing her in the last chapter. :'( RIP Dulcie.

The date with Ali was sweet. It's fun to see @friendsfan367's Simselfie here after she appeared in my LASL story.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Chapter 97 ... whoops I meant 97...
    Nooooooooooooo Dulcie! Aww... the feels. Took me back to when I lost my kitty last year. She cried really loud before she passed in my arms. That was rough. And just mentioned how much I enjoyed seeing her in the last chapter. :'( RIP Dulcie.

The date with Ali was sweet. It's fun to see @friendsfan367's Simselfie here after she appeared in my LASL story.
    Even my own sim selfie ghost was there to watch her pass. Now they're together in the netherworld.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Koal96Koal96 Posts: 16 New Member
    Enjoyed a lot, love it