Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone Creating "Unnatural" Cats & Dogs?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I have a few ideas for a robodog and a patchwork cat.
    @Dannydanbo I just love those special "fur" types! I wish there was a special voice for robodogs though. But aside from that minor thing, it's an awesome little addition.

You could give the robodog the voice of a fox only make it really high or really low.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Tiger Dog.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I am very encouraged after seeing the extensive color and pattern options. I was hoping to make a reasonable hellhound facsimile, but it appears that I may be able to create something even more faithful to the Monster Manual design. Outstanding work, devs.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'm going to use the leaf and flower stamps to create PlantPets for PlantSims.
  • Options
    JackieGoOutsideJackieGoOutside Posts: 33 Member
    I'm gonna be making myself zombie cats and dogs to go with my Dr. Frankenstein Sim, but I think what I'll likely try to make first is a lykoi cat, which is an IRL breed. They're also called werewolf cats.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I have been thinking about it, I think vampires might get some special sort of pets in my game. I don’t think I’ll have crazy colored animals besides that, I would however enjoy getting a bit more creative with pets if I’m inspired by famous dogs and cats. For example: Scooby-Doo, Alice in wonderland cat, Garfield, Clifford. The only crazy dog colors I’m thinking about are maybe a light pink and purple poodle, but they are kind of typical. As for cats, I’m planning of creating a cat that looks like a jaguar or leopard and pretend they are those animals and that my sim rescued them.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I think I'll just make them out of curiosity but they probably won't leave CAP.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    The first thing I'm gonna do is give my alien family a gremlin! I'm thinking about making a cute one, like that furby toy, pick the gremlins lot trait and everything. I'm so sold! I hope the guru who created it upload to the gallery.

DL9HGPwVAAAk8Hj?format=jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2017
    Bionic Dog aka Robot for my alien sim. It will be a german shepherd named Max based off the bionic woman show.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I think I will mostly make normal dogs, but I'll definitely have a go at making unnatural looking pets for the aliens. I'm actually extremely excited about the breed mixer, I love mutts! <3
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    The skele-kitty in the trailer stole my heart. I'm gonna make Halloween themed pets, and have a ghost dog.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I'm contemplating if I should make a skelly kitty too. :( I'm so obsessed with skeletons/bones/skulls but I always kinda wanna make a normal calico kitten for my sim. Haha, I'm torn.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm contemplating if I should make a skelly kitty too. :( I'm so obsessed with skeletons/bones/skulls but I always kinda wanna make a normal calico kitten for my sim. Haha, I'm torn.
    @DeKay Do both. Choose your breed, choose the skeleton fur, turn off mirror mode and remove that skeleton pattern again from just one half of the cat :)
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    I've got more than a few planned, though most are only drawing board right now. I know one of my aliens is getting a 'space fox' akin to the one in a guru's avatar pic (it doesn't help that the astronaut in the pic looks like her in her disguise). And am plotting on a robodog for a scientist, if can manage the voice for it. And know I want a few ghost pets for some households, at least one of which is a ghost house, anyway. And while it's a normal cat, I too want a lycoi for a vampire household