Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robinson Collaborative Legacy OFFICIAL THREAD [2.0]

Comments

• Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Great chapter! Funny!

Thanks. I try to find all of the weird things sims do and make it funny for y'all even though I'm usually screaming at the computer the whole time. Which is one of the many reasons I could never do YouTube or streaming. I cuss at my sims... a lot. :D
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    I got a new chapter up, it's rather boring as I just want to play lol. So I just put in the screens and throw in some words and move on.

https://iammsrobinson.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/chapter-9-birthdays-and-moving-out/
  • Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    I know there's a lot going on in our hearts and world right now, but here's my latest chapter: Amara: Week 1. I hope you all smile today! :)

amara-week-1-amaras-wedding-3-allysimbuilds.jpg?w=389&h=243&zoom=2
  • Options
    Hello, everyone. I've got yet another chapter for you today. They will slow down once I get done with this generation and start a side project. I know the constant posts are getting annoying. Anyway, before I run off to read the other's new chapters!

Chapter 3.9: Total Party Fail

08-22-17_10-39-46c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
  • Options
    Who says it's annoying? @Rainydayz179 Can we please decide that for ourselves? :D I love your posts so shush!!
  • Options
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Who says it's annoying? @Rainydayz179 Can we please decide that for ourselves? :D I love your posts so shush!!

Haha! I don't know. I just feel that way. Anyway, I'm absolutely loving playing them right now since I have all kinds of evil plans concocted for ALL of the kids and I'm barely paying attention to the kid's skills or aspirations at the moment. That go go challenge mindset I used to have just doesn't work as well for me anymore I guess! :D
  • Options
    Well I think that happens when in the first few generations you accomplish so much. Then you have so much money, there is not much else left besides nooboos and story.
  • Options
    Well I think that happens when in the first few generations you accomplish so much. Then you have so much money, there is not much else left besides nooboos and story.

Ugh, I wish. I need to top every career, max every skill, have tons of parties, ect ect. But I got to the point when the twins aged to teens that I was about to quit playing and decided to cool it while they're teens and just enjoy them.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    @Rainydayz179 please keep posting a ton I love your story too!!! :)

I'm a little behind reading and posting myself because of RL stuff, nothing bad just busy.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179 To be honest, Im quite impressed with how many chapters you keep whipping out every day, weeks straight. I've been making chapters most of the day in between taking care of the kids and school and I only managed to make 4.5. One chapter takes me at least an hour. Might be because Im not native English speaker but still.... I'm impressed ;-)
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 please keep posting a ton I love your story too!!! :)

I'm a little behind reading and posting myself because of RL stuff, nothing bad just busy.

Awe thanks! Life does have a way of keeping us occupied at times. Just not as much lately for me.
    @Rainydayz179 To be honest, Im quite impressed with how many chapters you keep whipping out every day, weeks straight. I've been making chapters most of the day in between taking care of the kids and school and I only managed to make 4.5. One chapter takes me at least an hour. Might be because Im not native English speaker but still.... I'm impressed ;-)

Ah, see my kids are grown so I don't have that problem. Plus I can't work and nobody is home 80% of the time so I have nothing else to do. At some point, I'll get bored and start reading again. Whenever I get the urge I resist it lately because I know I probably won't get back to the Robinson's if I stop playing them now. That's what usually happens if I take a break from playing. And yes it takes me at least an hour to write a chapter usually. Especially if there are a lot of the little extra things like shots of moodlets and stuff because I have to figure out where they fit in. Then I edit the chapter that will post the next day which can take quite awhile sometimes since I write a lot of them late at night when I'm tired!
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    It's not gonna be too much longer before I share on my blog, I think, but I had to show 'em off.
    RWSjzVI.png

This is Lisa, the first-born. She's still about four days away from aging up right now.

And then, this happened...

9VtWK7l.png

Elise had twins!!! Two baby girls. Alyssa and Elyssa

I can't believe it. Especially after one of my other Sims in a different game had triplets! LOL At least, it isn't triplets. But I'm sure twins plus a toddler will be a handful. LOL

• Options
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    It's not gonna be too much longer before I share on my blog, I think, but I had to show 'em off.

How exciting!
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Rainydayz179 - oh please post! I love your posts. Never too many. I look forward to reading them. I think I am too much of a perfectionist trying to get the perfect screenie, which never works! lol Plus, some days, I am too tired to write my own story and enjoy reading everyone else's. Truly, Rainy, we love you!
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 - oh please post! I love your posts. Never too many. I look forward to reading them. I think I am too much of a perfectionist trying to get the perfect screenie, which never works! lol Plus, some days, I am too tired to write my own story and enjoy reading everyone else's. Truly, Rainy, we love you!

That's so sweet thank you! <3 I will hint that the side project does involve the Robinson's in a way and that's all I'll say for now. At this point, I'm so darned far ahead in play than the published chapters it's going to feel like forever before I finally get to tell everyone!

As far as taking the perfect screenie, I feel your pain. I was screaming at the darned computer today! I have 3 days (actually 2 now) before they age up to YA to get all of the screenshots for this last chapter. I did make a backup save just in case I forget something because their siblings will be teens soon and I won't be able to take the shots then if I forget one or think of something later. For example, I took this awesome shot of one of the little ones with his sister watching ghost Cassie. Only to realize today that it was the wrong sister!
  • Options
    So I was all excited yesterday cuz I got a pic of Elise and Soren ghosts woohoo'ing in the sauna. So this time they kicked Kellie out of her bed so they could woohoo there! She had to go sleep with her mom! I'm dying laughing right now! :D
  • Options
    I thought y'all would get a kick out of this...
    08-30-17_9-58-33c2a0pm.jpg08-30-17_9-59-58c2a0pm.jpg
    08-30-17_10-03-15c2a0pm.jpg

• Options
    Time has arrived for the 2nd generation to take over!

https://iammsrobinson.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/chapter-2-0-anna-takes-over/
  • Options
    Dropping off another chapter for y'all. I finished off gen 3 last night. Took me 7 hours of plotting and scheming and 3 sim days with lots of pausing and yelling at the screen but it's done. Now I just gotta do the first chapter of gen 4 and I'll be ready for my side project! It's going to drive me crazy not saying anything about it.

Chapter 3.10: Fertile Family

2017-08-23-19_20_30-the-simse284a2-4.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
  • Options
    Thought I'd drop this here. I'm looking for sims to use in a new project that I'm starting.

Wanted: Troubled Teens
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    @Rainydayz179 Ooooh! That looks fun! I love making up Sims! I'll see what I can do! :)
  • Options
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    Ooooh! That looks fun! I love making up Sims! I'll see what I can do! :)

Thanks! No rush. The challenge is on long and I'll still be doing Robinson's chapters too.
  • Options
    Another chapter for you today. I'm also listing the extra chapter that I published like a week ago although the link to it is in the appropriate place in the chapter itself so if you just want to use that link (if you haven't already read it that is) that might work better. We're almost getting to the good stuff. It's killing me waiting to tell everyone!

Chapter 3.11: Toddling About

Extra: Utopia Park

08-24-17_1-31-57c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I just had the weirdest thing, and I had made a screenshot of it but its nowhere to be found... My gen 2 youngest girl Alexis was married to Samuel Goth, just had a pair of twin girls with him and then I got the notice from MCCC Alexis Goth had been married off to a sim Andy Cole. I went straight to the Goth house and yeah look at that, Andy (now Goth) had joined the house. Alexis had no more marriage relation with Samuel....what the.... MCCC settings dont allow polygamy in my game, nor autonomous breakups. Ive never seen this happen before :open_mouth: Of course I deleted the new marriage and threw him out of the house but sure hope I dont see this ever again!
    (and no, they are still both young adults and havent been close to dying)