Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robinson Collaborative Legacy OFFICIAL THREAD [2.0]

Comments

• StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @swcheppes The fastest way to make money is painting. Is there a sim you can have paint all day? OR >:) Do you have room in the house to move in a sim that will do nothing but paint all day?! :p
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited September 2017
    @swcheppes The fastest way to make money is painting. Is there a sim you can have paint all day? OR >:) Do you have room in the house to move in a sim that will do nothing but paint all day?! :p

Lorelei is my painter and I have her paint as much as I can, which is probably why she's so lonely lol. My Elise is pretty high on the political career so she makes decent money. Akira was high on the tech career but I changed his aspiration or he finished his first one, and the new one wanted him to reach level 3 in 3 careers. So that was annoying.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Lorelei is my painter and I have her paint as much as I can, which is probably why she's so lonely lol. My Elise is pretty high on the political career so she makes decent money. Akira was high on the tech career but I changed his aspiration or he finished his first one, and the new one wanted him to reach level 3 in 3 careers. So that was annoying.

Ugh. I have never once completed Renaissance Sim. It's the bane of my existence. It's worse than the family aspirations. If Lorelei has satisfaction points and you don't have them already get her creative visionary and marketable traits. They help make even more moola.
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    edited September 2017
    Omg I just have to share this even though it's a huge spoiler.... Bodhi has aged up to YA this morning and she went out to visit and seduce Guru Duke. To get her romance bar up I have them woohoo once. Just once. I go check MCCC settings as I want them to try for baby soon but that little woohoo has resulted in a quadruple pregnance.... 🐸🐸🐸🐸!!!

I'm in shock!
    5CKa5v6.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    @LadyLana1 Wow. Ummm. Yea. Wow. I've never had quads turned on. I had triplets in my whim challenge recently and it was so hard that I could only play them like an hour at a time before getting frustrated and moving on to something else. But just wow. Good luck. This is going to make for awesome reading. I think @Meggles had quads in Ikeda... I just woke up after being up all night so my brain isn't working well yet. Oh and Congrats! At least only two are girls.
    It's really weird seeing so few chapters left to publish. I keep having to tell myself I have chapters for my side project that will publish after these are done but it's still weird. Four chapters and a bloopers extra left. Here ya go...

Chapter 3.14: Chillin' with the Kiddos

08-28-17_6-35-18c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    5CKa5v6.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Oh my goodness toddlers are going to be insane! Good luck!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited September 2017
    It's crazy! I survived day 1 lol. They are sooooo adorable though, i'll make it through haha
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @LadyLana1 Wow. Ummm. Yea. Wow. I've never had quads turned on. I had triplets in my whim challenge recently and it was so hard that I could only play them like an hour at a time before getting frustrated and moving on to something else. But just wow. Good luck. This is going to make for awesome reading. I think @Meggles had quads in Ikeda... I just woke up after being up all night so my brain isn't working well yet. Oh and Congrats! At least only two are girls.

Yup! I totally did but they were in the spare household so I didn't have to deal with it, haha! That's gonna BITE. Good luck.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited September 2017
    ALSO for the screenshot cropping, I just print screen when I want the capture the thought bubbles/pop ups/etc and the paste into paint because I'm super lazy, lol. And then if I feel like cropping my screenshots for better composition I just open in paint and do it that way, haha!

Oo, and if I really want to be fancy and make sure everything is the same I'll open in photoshop or photoscape.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Meggles wrote: »
    Yup! I totally did but they were in the spare household so I didn't have to deal with it, haha! That's gonna BITE. Good luck.

Thought so. :D
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi All,
    I have been reading everyone's chapters and almost caught up. I am working on the next "Elly" chapter as we speak. Hopefully up tomorrow.
    @LadyLana1 - oh my gosh! Quads! Holy! Sleep while you can is all I have to say....lol
    @Rainydayz179 - love your new avatar!
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I have been reading everyone's chapters and almost caught up. I am working on the next "Elly" chapter as we speak. Hopefully up tomorrow.
    @Rainydayz179 - love your new avatar!

Thanks! Can't wait to read your new Elly chapter. :)
    Posting here a bit late today since we're doing the whole hurricane preparedness thing today while hubby's off...

Chapter 3.16: Growing Up

08-30-17_2-14-35c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
    Yay something more to read. I was just getting bored
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Yay something more to read. I was just getting bored

Glad to be of service! :D
    Thought I'd post this here since the poll results will affect the legacy...

Belated Blogiversary & Reader Poll

09-05-17_2-21-37c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
    All of the kids start plotting in today's last chapter of generation 3...

Chapter 3.17: Plotting

08-30-17_8-32-12c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
    Guys I just aged up Kyle and Jamie and oh my gosh I can't wait to show you them!!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Guys I just aged up Kyle and Jamie and oh my gosh I can't wait to show you them!!!

Awesome! When can we see? Soon? Say soon. :D

Awesome! When can we see? Soon? Say soon. :D

Next update which might go out tonight, if not tomorrow :D. Then it's voting time because there's no way I can choose!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Next update which might go out tonight, if not tomorrow :D. Then it's voting time because there's no way I can choose!

Oh yay! Can't wait to read it. And I love voting. It's funny how the results of the votes have changed my plans for the way the generations have gone so far! :D