Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They've become self aware....

So I was playing with my family today. And I saw an interaction for one of the teens (to a kid, I think) that said "Convince we are all living in a simulation!" Oh no!! They're on to us! Haha. I think the interaction was under the mean category, and it came with parenthood.
8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh

Comments

• Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Good one. lol :p
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I haven't seen this one yet that's great.

By the way, umm aren't we?
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    that's not really self awareness
    but with ideas like that included i am on the verge to buy this pack now :joy:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I think its self-awareness, conscious knowledge of one's own character,
    So way cool. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    I wish my Sim would become self aware would make the game 1000% more fun.
  • Options
    BunnyhoppyBunnyhoppy Posts: 78 Member
    OH NO! THERE ON TO US!!!
  • Options
    SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    I want mine to be more self aware pouts
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    xPaxion wrote: »

omg they'd be like my little babies. I'd give them the best life. Not that I already don't but I'd try to take extra good care then.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    [img][/img]She%20knows.png

She knows what's above her head... They are all becoming self aware!
  • Options
    I tell you one day they will climb out of the screen and I'll end up locked between the walls in my house with no exit, and no food or toilet. I got it coming to me.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I tell you one day they will climb out of the screen and I'll end up locked between the walls in my house with no exit, and no food or toilet. I got it coming to me.

I'm not worried - I have been nothing but good to my sims all the time since 2000 anyway. In Sims 2 and 3 if they died of anything but old age - I would bring them back to make sure they had a fulfilling, full life. Even the Maxis Sims - well with one exception if they were evil or mean sims then if they died prematurely - then so be it - but I did not do it to them. No worries here.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Simpkin wrote: »

omg they'd be like my little babies. I'd give them the best life. Not that I already don't but I'd try to take extra good care then.

Do you ever just fulfill a Sims wishes and never control them?
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I create a lot of drama for my sims.......hope they don't come for me :worried:
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

Of course it'd mean we couldn't control WHO they hook up with EVER as they'd have a partner of their own in mind or reject the one we picked for them possibly or hold out till they found just the right sim before they'd give into reproduction and risk the chance of being the end of the line in a generation...

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited June 2017
    I would actually love it, if we told them to flirt with another sim and they would just look at the you through the screen and shake their heads!
  • Options
    B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    Well if they are coming, I'm doomed. I killed way too many simmies.
  • Options
    What if you fell asleep and woke up in a Sim house self aware and every now and then you were being possessed to do stuff. lol
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    All my male sims becoming real life human beings? Yes please! :D
  • Options
    What if you fell asleep and woke up in a Sim house self aware and every now and then you were being possessed to do stuff. lol

When I use to play Sims 1 I think I played it so much that I had dreams that I was stuck in a video game... it actually was scary sometimes. Then again being scared is fun.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    iiHomeworldGemiiHomeworldGem Posts: 10 New Member
    I saw a "what if" theory that said:
    Whenever we forget something randomly that we're about to say, it's the author of our lives backspacing.
    BUT THINK ABOUT IT :00000000
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    > @iiHomeworldGem said:
    > I saw a "what if" theory that said:
    > Whenever we forget something randomly that we're about to say, it's the author of our lives backspacing.
    > BUT THINK ABOUT IT :00000000

Yea but, if we were really going back . would we remember that we forgot something in the first place....and if we keep going back would we ever go forward? Would we be stuck in groundhogs day ha hahaha
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    What if each save file in sims is actually a real alternate universe and we are controlling the lives of actual people in another dimension :trollface:

I have caused some sims to live horrifying lives and experience unspeakable terror. Poor people. Rest in Pixels.
  • Options
    bberger1bberger1 Posts: 99 Member
    I had a save that my sim had just moved into an apartment and the welcome wagon came. Everysim was chilling and talking...except one. I looked in the kitchen and one of the neighbor sims was staring AT ME and wouldn't looked away for a few actual minutes. I tried to et a picture but I couldn't get it to work. It was unnerving.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,885 Member
    Our sims have been aware of us for quite some time. One of my first families in TS2 was my simself and her husband. She didn't have anything to do for a moment, and just stood there. Suddenly she turned her head, tilted it upwards and looked at me. I did take a picture, but not sure I can find it anymore (PC crash), might be in a folder on my site, though.

I've seen many sims do this afterwards, mostly in TS2. Kind of makes you jump a little :)
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I saw a "what if" theory that said:
    Whenever we forget something randomly that we're about to say, it's the author of our lives backspacing.
    BUT THINK ABOUT IT :00000000

Oooh, that totally just gave me the heebee jeebies.
    *shivers*