Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Have You Done with The Caliente Sisters?

Comments

• Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member

Dina is doing out with my one sim that i had building up his life from scratch and i honestly love them so much
    tumblr_p3plfa5vBf1wa0812o1_1280.png
    tumblr_p3plfa5vBf1wa0812o2_1280.png
    My favorite photo of them coming out the woo hoo bush xD
    tumblr_p3plfa5vBf1wa0812o3_1280.png

He was taking a selfie and Dina stay ready xD
    tumblr_p3plfa5vBf1wa0812o4_1280.png

8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Nina and Dina just kind of...carried on a little. Like I never quite cared for them, Nina is kinda like....just....I don't know, it's like she has this attitude that she's hot stuff and all the men in town want her when in reality the man that she'll finally settle down with is a solid 5....or a 4 1/2 out of 10. Dina....again she's part of this "Hot" family but just has this design of just some random schmuck. Katrina however seems like the only one who holds onto the Caliente legacy by being the hot one even if she's just kind of just like hot for a mother. It's why I pretend that Katrina is like the granddaughter of one of the Caliente's from Sims 2 and named her children Nina and Dina because liek omg she's so creative.

That being said, in my current playthrough of Sims 4, the family I've gone on the longest with I had my Sims marry Katrina....mainly because it was a shotgun wedding kind of deal as she was knocked up by him. What's funny is because my Sim (who was a total 4 1/2 out of 10 BTW) was dating Nina before he knocked up her mother so....he married her and dumped Nina! Now I'm playing as my OG Sim's and Katrina's Great-great-great-grate-great grandchild. While like I said, Nina and Dina just kind of like....existed for a few more decades before they died and their families just kind of like....existed for a few generations.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Nina & Dina are gone in my game template, I deleted them. I kept Katrina though and modified her a bit. She still lives in the same house with Don, Summer Holiday and Zoe Patel. The lot has been renamed, "Lothario's Love Nest." B)

Now that I have the Vampires GP, I thought about turning Katrina since she's foolishly prone to jogging at night by my Grand Master vampire's house in Forgotten Hollow. But, turns out she's 'tasty' so she's safe for the time being. ;)
  • Options
    DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    Well.... Where do I start? I've been the Calientes for a while now, and they're one of my favorite families!!
    I moved Dina out immediately. She was my main sim. I was focusing on her reaching her life goals. I moved her into the worst apartment.

26237491358_466438f2b7_b.jpg

28330657369_5ff24a6aff_b.jpg

26237490128_99a1efc128_b.jpg

Then she started dating Don.

39399648094_3334e5510b_b.jpg

Then this happened.

39399636414_b0427a75ed_b.jpg
  • Options
    Random :p:D

39399645794_0db4055115_b.jpg
  • Options
    They had a girl. And Don fell right into the role of devoted father. Everything was going so well until...

39399640634_b071e56693_b.jpg

39399641694_95e47581a1_b.jpg

40111717001_f3abee717f_b.jpg

He dumped her on their wedding day. (I have no idea why she wore that black dress)

39212509795_02ed876b50_b.jpg
  • Options
    Random...
    Again. ;)
    28330730899_20fc2f9fe1_b.jpg
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot. She dyed her hair black because she was very depressed when Don left her. Like seriously, dude moved out and never came back. He didn't even call.

25239481807_57536c1080_b.jpg

She gained weight too. And dyed it back blonde. And her daughter got older and yeah all of this happened.

25239485167_1f848fda85_b.jpg

25239486427_c87e2d089a_b.jpg

39399729954_1d812271e4_b.jpg

39399736564_34497d4de5_b.jpg
    He got his act together. ;)<3

39399732954_6b4d0bfce6_b.jpg
  • Options
    nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    I always make Katrina, Nina, and Dina get pregnant at the same time by Don. And then they kick him out...the purpose is to keep the Lothario legacy in tact bc he’s not the marrying with kids type lol
  • Options
    jbarry3jbarry3 Posts: 16 Member
    Don may have had a child with each of the sisters! whoopsies! lol
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited February 2018
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Dina and Don started a very steamy relationship. Nina cheered them on while they shared a first kiss. But when Dina and Don were woo hooing, Katrina first walked in, then after a minute - Nina walked in. Both got the embarrassed moodlet
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    I'm currently writing a story center on them. Dina ends up with Michael B. and Nina have a very nice ;) relationship with Don. However, in my game thanks to WW Dina have a baby with Don and Nina have a baby with an alien...I was surprised when I find out the baby wasn't Michael's. :D
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    CazualKarmaCazualKarma Posts: 85 Member
    Don got all 3 ladies pregnant. When Dina found out Don lied to her she got very upset. Nina got very angry at Dina for stealing 'her' man and started a fight with Dina. Nina got Katrina to right with her to. Dina got fed up with them and moved out to a little shack in Brindleton Bay to start over. She got a daughter now, Robin, and is working hard to support her. A little too hard.. but her daughter is luckely very independent.

Nina and Katrina took Dina 's room and turned it into a nursery. Don is just... doing his thing.

Will Dina ever find love again? Will her daughter ever meet her father and family?
    Will Don stay with Nina and Katrina and his 2 baby's or hit the road? Will Katrina ever see Dina again?
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my game. Dina got pregnant by Don. Katrina then kicked Don out of the house because he wasn't interested in getting married, so he left and Dina ended up raising the baby with her sister and mother. There was big changes after Don left, the girls changed their looks, then changed Don's room into a laundry room. Then after awhile Katrina passed away, now the twins are arguing cause they both want to have the title of being the new queen
  • Options
    Melissa1215Melissa1215 Posts: 1 New Member
    I’ve killed off Katrina (so it was just the twins like in TS2) I made Dina enter into a relationship with Don and made Don and Nina have an affair behind Dina’s Back which ultimately resulted in both women being pregnant at the same time.

Dina had twin boys: Matteo and Marco
    Nina had a daughter: Jasmine

With all this going on I had Bella Goth become pregnant at the same time to Don, divorcing Mortimer and moving out and living in new house In Oasis Springs with Don and their son Magnus.

Dina forgave Nina, as I want Nina to be portrayed as a rather vulnerable and naive sim. I aim for Dina to become incredibly jealous as she wanted the settled down lifestyle with Don that Bella now has (Don feels trapped, stuck in a committed relationship as a father of 4)

For the future I plan as revenge on bella (who will be engaged to a serial-adulterer Don) Dina will enter a relationship with a now-elder Mortimer Goth and move her two teenage sons into the Goth family home (which at this point Bella regrets leaving). I want Dina to be portrayed as a financially independent woman who longs for revenge against Bella Goth.
    Don will now be Persuing Cassandra Goth behind Bella’s back.

While all this was going on, Nina will fall madly in love with the Langraab’s son and will move her daughter (a future female version of Don) in with them and have a seemingly perfect little life as a respectable family of Oasis Springs until her daughter begins showing traits of her biological father and seems to “get around” with the men of Oasis Springs, ruining Nina’s new image.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited February 2018
    Don, Nina, Dina, and Katrina all still live in the same household. Katrina had a baby with a married man in the neighborhood. The child lives in the Caliente house too. Also, Don had a baby with a lonely widow in the same neighborhood. This same woman also has a baby with the same man Katrina has a baby with so their kids are siblings. Both children live with their mother. I then had Katrina and Don get married.

Don then began romantic relationships with both Dina and Nina and had babies with both.

Now a 7 person household, I’m undecided what I want to do next, if I want to have Katrina now hate her 2 daughters for sleeping with her husband and also have the 2 sisters hate each other because they’ve both been sleeping with Don; but still keep Don in love with all 3 lol so the sisters take their kids and move out into individual houses.

Or maybe I should have Don go move in with the woman he had a baby with in the other house... so many options.
  • Options
    SimmermartySimmermarty Posts: 44 Member
    So, I actually have sort of a happy ending for them.
    Let's start with Dina for her story progressed first.
    So, in my current household, back in gen 1, my founder was looking for a spouse so he married Dina (So my current household has Dina's descendants) they had four kids: Allen Maughan, Benji Maughan, Callum Maughan (My following heir) and Daria Maughan Foster (their only daughter).
    While this was going on, Katrina's story was progessing by its self. Katrina had a kid names Osvaldo with some guy with blue hair, then she broke up with the guy with blue hair and she married Paolo Rocca. They had four kids together (Sorry, I can't remember the names) and Katrina grew old and died, leaving Paolo with a load of teens in the Rocca household.
    Back in the Caliente mansion, I felt like Nina needed her happily ever after too, so she married Don Lothario and she became Nina Lothario. They had three daughters: Jackie (She looked a lot like Don), Glenda and Katrina (Glenda and Katrina both looked a lot like Nina).

Funny story, I had Dina's grandson marry Nina's granddaughter without even knowing they were like second cousins, sooo... yeah
  • Options
    > @Simmermarty said:
    > So, I actually have sort of a happy ending for them.
    > Let's start with Dina for her story progressed first.
    > So, in my current household, back in gen 1, my founder was looking for a spouse so he married Dina (So my current household has Dina's descendants) they had four kids: Allen Maughan, Benji Maughan, Callum Maughan (My following heir) and Daria Maughan Foster (their only daughter).
    > While this was going on, Katrina's story was progessing by its self. Katrina had a kid names Osvaldo with some guy with blue hair, then she broke up with the guy with blue hair and she married Paolo Rocca. They had four kids together (Sorry, I can't remember the names) and Katrina grew old and died, leaving Paolo with a load of teens in the Rocca household.
    > Back in the Caliente mansion, I felt like Nina needed her happily ever after too, so she married Don Lothario and she became Nina Lothario. They had three daughters: Jackie (She looked a lot like Don), Glenda and Katrina (Glenda and Katrina both looked a lot like Nina).
    >
    > Funny story, I had Dina's grandson marry Nina's granddaughter without even knowing they were like second cousins, sooo... yeah

This went on for the course of like a month. Another story, when Dina's kid Beji was aging up into and adult, he threw a party and most of the family was invited, including my household. Nina died on Benji and his Wife's carpet. She died of freaking old age
  • Options
    > @suzanna13 said:
    > I changed Dina's hair colour when she married the sim I was playing. My profile picture is their daughter.

Why is their daughter blue?
  • Options
    SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    Nothing because I don't like The Sims 4 version of them :/
  • Options
    MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited March 2019
    I made my own "maxis created" challenge where I play in rotation my 10 favorite premade families that came with the game. I am on generation 3 of the Caliente family. This is what happened to each:

Katrina Caliente: She remained live-in lovers with Don until her death from old age.

Don Lothario: flirted with Dina and got rejected. Flirted with Nina and ended up being secret lovers with Katrina never finding out. After Katrina died, he started cheating on Nina with Catarina Lynx and had a love child. Nina never met the Lynx family so she did not find out Don had cheated nor had a child with another sim.

Dina Caliente: Fell in love and married Johnny Zest. Now about to die of old age in their apartment in San Myshuno. Had 1 child together.

Nina Caliente: Ended up pregnant with Don right before Katrina's death. Lived with Don for the rest of her life. Had 2 kids with him.

Offspring: All of their current children (even the love child) are all best friends and are in the Adventure club together.
  • Options
    gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    Dos Muertes.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I didn’t really do anything with them. They died off from old age a long time ago in my main save.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€