Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Have You Done with The Caliente Sisters?

eh13yd.jpg
jsownr.jpg

These were my first recreation of the Sisters. I then looked back at TS2 and TS3 and realised that I made them too similar, (literally the same but with different hair colours) So I edited them to recreate their TS3 selves but less... weird looking... With different hair and stuff. I moved them out of Katrina's house into a smaller one in Oasis Springs (I'm waiting for a tropical island world for them to live in) Each of them have strong relationships with Don Lothario and Dina is with Mortimer Goth Like in TS2.

Bella has also disappeared but will return when Dina and Mortimer are married. (I can just imagine Dina's words to Bella, 'Honey, Don't call me Caliente anymore, call me Goth' :)

Comments

• RexySimmerRexySimmer Posts: 171 Member
    What happened to the Calientes in your game?
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I remade Nina Caliente because I don't remember her being ugly in the other iterations and made over dina
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited May 2017
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I deleted them. :)

yeah, I was going to enslave them but Bella Goth, Amber, The Langgrab mother, and 2 ladies from Get Together, I turned them into Maids
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    I haven't played any of the premade sims, but I did give Nina and Dina slight makeovers - nothing radical, just changed their clothing and makeup a little while still keeping their original "feels".
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,592 Member
    Married them off. These are probably my favorite iteration of them (although I have a ton of nostalgia for sims 2 dina).
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I'm working on recreating them in my rotational save since it bothers me that they look nothing like their TS2 counterparts. I still have Dina to do. I also change their aspirations because the ones picked for them by default don't fit their characters at all.
  • SeliosSelios Posts: 81 Member
    edited May 2017
    I played 3 saves in a row where my sims' boyfriends were cheating on them with one of the sisters. so I had to delete that mess. Bunch of man stealers. >:)
  • tinaestelletinaestelle Posts: 201 Member
    I turned them into vampires and made them a part of one of the covens that live Forgotten Hollow. I have made them over to appear more like their sims 2 counterparts. Speaking of them, was their mother's name always Katrina? I remember it being very different in the Sims 2. They were always one of my favorites to play storyline wise back then.
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Married them off. These are probably my favorite iteration of them (although I have a ton of nostalgia for sims 2 dina).
    I personally don't like the Sisters to get married off, Katrina's fine so long as she doesn't change her name. Problem to me with Dina and Nina marrying someone is that I don't like the idea of them having 'counterparts' which aren't each other. THEY FIT TOGETHER!
  • Karu300Karu300 Posts: 437 Member
    I just had Don knock up both of them along with Cassandra, deleted Katarina.

Now my main household is like one of Nina's descendants.

On another household I think Dina's blonde hair is present on that family that's like 5 generations ago.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2017
    I gave Katrina & Don makeovers and deleted the others. I remodeled their house including giving Don a bigger, better bedroom. He and Katrina still live there. Haven't a clue if there is anything going on with them (who am I kidding, it's Don! lol) since after I did all that, I haven't done anything with them.
  • Le0HeartLe0Heart Posts: 154 Member
    edited May 2017
    She's actually one of my main characters , she married one of my created sims and now she's a happily married wife and a mother of two twin boys. She's currently an elder and I've been playing her since release and she's been an elder for a couple years now actually lol I've been waiting until generations or seasons to come out before I let her die. The male character in my avatar is Maximus her son
  • Hadron1776Hadron1776 Posts: 330 Member
    I'm playing a family of vampires, and Nina apparently died of old age in my game, I'm keeping Don around basically for my vamps to feed on him every so often xD
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    edited May 2017
    Currently we are doing a decades legacy. Whilst they are not my focus family i couldn't have them running around in what they had on, lol http://allmysimscf.blogspot.co.uk/
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Nothing but I think I may do now!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    MCC is continuing their bloodline.
    This is Kassandra Caliente, Nina's granddaughter.
    002neighbourscaliente21051701.jpg

and this is Deborah Caliente Dina's granddaughter.
    004newjob21051702.jpg

I'm currently playing River Rocca (Paolo's Grandson).
    005riverya19051701.jpg
    003newjob21051701.jpg
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    I've done nothing with the sisters, but I must have had 100 kids with Katrina by now. What a fox! B)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    They are usually the towns good-time girls for whatever Lothario type I have on the prowl.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I always use Nina & Katrina to complete the enemies/death requirements for aspirations.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I deleted them. :)

yeah, I was going to enslave them but Bella Goth, Amber, The Langgrab mother, and 2 ladies from Get Together, I turned them into Maids

haha yes.

first thing i do whenever i start a new game is make a free maidservice-club with bella, dina, nina and clara bjergssen. but they still have it way better than eliza. she gets killed in every save.
    simming on through.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I deleted them. Dont mean this as a troll. I just found them to be always showing up everywhere in my game it just got too much. They were everywhere. They also had dopplegangers of themselves. I just could not take anymore.
    Wow @jeepjeepcat if that's what Nina's granddaughter must look like then 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Nina has some strong genetics!