Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Generation 2 Final chapter tomorrow (or in the next few hours if i'm impatient enough). I just had the idea of having an end of gen celebration chapter for Claude (and Vince). Working on that after I finish screenshotting the final chapter.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I have a sad. :'(
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I have a sad. :'(

I'm sorry...
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Ok ok ok, Generation 2 is done. Well once you read this chapter.
    Chapter 2.60
    h0Ia04F.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Hooray for gen 3! Let the games begin!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

@MrsRacooney It's not the hunger games. No one is going to die (excluding Claude's grandpa and anyone of that gen who will obviously die at some point in this gen as they're getting kinda old now.)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

@MrsRacooney It's not the hunger games. No one is going to die (excluding Claude's grandpa and anyone of that gen who will obviously die at some point in this gen as they're getting kinda old now.)

Would you believe me that this was an attempt to find out if Claude dies from heartache? :D;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Would you believe me that this was an attempt to find out if Claude dies from heartache? :D;)

Probably. But no he doesn't die until he's an elder. I promise. Same goes for everyone you've met so far.
  • Options
    Ok, so new menu system on my blog. You now just have to click the generation page to get a list of chapters for that gen. It took me about 2 or 3 hours to sort so hopefully you all find it a bit easier. :)
  • Options

May the odds be forever in your favor.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

May the odds be forever in your favor.

So many references today. lol (No I haven't seen The Hunger Games but I get the references)
  • Options
    You hyped yet? Well, Gen 3 starts today. I have the chapter ready and i'll publish it later. ;)
  • Options
    So first New Update Schedule
    BL's new days are Tuesday & Sunday plus Thursday if i'm ahead on writing enough.

Chapter 3.1

UCSlInzl.png

• Options
    Actually forgot to mention this but I just remembered that in last gen I actually hid Mckenna's backstory for you all to find on the family tree.
  • Options
    Bonus Update!!!!
    Chapter 3.2
    kdbGjcsl.png
  • Options
    Sunday Chapter
    Chapter 3.3 Birthday
    JmDUfLzl.png
  • Options
    Another Casting Call but for a different role than last time. This is for more of a minor role in the story.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    10-23-17_11-04-53c2a0am.png?w=656

Tabitha Dlckens (name is censored lol)

She is a perky young woman who wants to be friends with everybody. She's a new creation so no background for her yet. Feel free to use her however you wish. I tagged her with you name here.

She will show up as modded since I use default replacement eyes. Otherwise she is CC free and only uses your pack stuff.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Thanks. Will check her out when I finish writing for today. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Let me introduce you to a characters you haven't met before but will be referenced a bunch in gen 3.
    Ivy
    Ivy is Beth's daughter with her ex boyfriend. She's 3 and Beth had her when she was 19. She was still with her boyfriend at the time so he looked after Ivy while she finished school. They each get 2 weeks (parent a, parent b, parent a, parent b) with Ivy and so it depends on the week whether she'll be with her dad or her mum.
    tvccMVYm.png
  • Options
  • Options
    So, i've been thinking about it and I want to know what you all think of me writing the life of Harry as a kind of spin off of BL. It will basically be Harry on the night before he turns 18, looking back on everything up until that point that he can remember. You'll get is views on everything that happens within the main story and some bonus Harry only story. I would have done this for Beth but she was only a year old when she was adopted, Harry was 5 so he has memory of his birth parents that you'll get a chance to see and essentially learn the story on why both him and Beth were adopted (yes I know the backstory for this already). Also accepting title suggestions as i'm terrible at thinking them up.
  • Options
    Sounds cool
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Sounds cool
    I'm so excited. Harry is a lot different than his brothers and i'm excited to explore who he really is and what makes him tick. Fortunately, I have saves from him being a toddler, child and teen and now. :)
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    I've never done a casting call submission before, and I meant to do this last time for you but ran out of time!

I'm going to try to build a Sim for you. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison