Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    This is a second half of the last chapter. Chapter 2.53
    xSPcVDR.png
  • Options
    Okay, so interesting fact is my story is 6 months old this week. My blog is 6 months on wednesday and my story is on saturday (cause I restarted it after a few chapters).

So as a little celebration, here's a few pics from the original.
    IX7fo1t.png
    mlkXAs7.png
    Cv66IOz.png

And some bonus pics from Chapter 2.26 that I just found on my computer. (Robin from my other story is in these. :D )
    06WJQZ0.png
    nmJ48gS.png
    kCbDyAX.png

And a tiny bonus to you all, Beth and Harry's parents are on the gallery for use under #BurtonParentsGen2, if anyone wants them. Along with gen 1 (who i'll add later) and if you want a bonus character request just ask me. :) (You need to tick CC because I use a no EA eyelash mod)

Also, currently writing a chapter so that's coming soon. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Okay so can we take a minute to congratulate @Skcaga6 on beating the record for the fastest time it took someone to binge read my story ( and trust me it's long).

Ok, Minor Announcements
    There's going to be 3 chapters this week, 2.54, 2.55 & 2.56 but then I need to take a week to a week and a half off from publishing while I perfect chapters 2.57, 2.58. 2.59 & 2.60 as these are the base of gen 3. Thanks for understanding. This is hard for me to take a break so we'll see how long it actually lasts. :D
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I put a set of twins on the gallery for you. I used your tag. They may be tagged as modded since I use default replacement peepers.

10-03-17_9-58-24c2a0am.png?w=656

Hunter is VERY protective of his twin sister. They lost their parents when they were teenagers and had only each other to rely on. He knows that his sister is ready to find love and settle down, but whoever she dates has to pass his inspection and earn his approval. He only wants the best for his sister.

10-03-17_9-58-34c2a0am.png?w=656

Heather is a romantic at heart. She dreams of finding that one special person and having a big family. She hopes that when she finds that person, her brother won't scare him away.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I put a set of twins on the gallery for you. I used your tag. They may be tagged as modded since I use default replacement peepers.

10-03-17_9-58-24c2a0am.png?w=656

Hunter is VERY protective of his twin sister. They lost their parents when they were teenagers and had only each other to rely on. He knows that his sister is ready to find love and settle down, but whoever she dates has to pass his inspection and earn his approval. He only wants the best for his sister.

10-03-17_9-58-34c2a0am.png?w=656

Heather is a romantic at heart. She dreams of finding that one special person and having a big family. She hopes that when she finds that person, her brother won't scare him away.

These two have the cogs in my brain turning figuring out how I can best use them. Thank you. @Skcaga6 :)
  • Options
    You are very welcome. If you need any more, let me know. I enjoy making Sims for people.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 If you want to create more, you can. It's up to you. :)

For everyone:
    Ok, so I was going to release this tomorrow but i'm impatient and really like this chapter as part of this chapter is based mostly on personal experience (something I don't normally use). Any guesses which bit? :)
    Chapter 2.54
    NQYaJDM.png

• Options
    I love how he is worried about Riley. I was the same way last summer when I had to fly to Arizona. I made my mom facetime me every day so I could talk to my baby. I was worried that she was going to miss me and be mad at me when I got back. I don't know why I was so worried. She just wanted a bunch of cuddles when I came home.

By the way, my baby is one of my cats. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 She's his baby and he's never left her for too long, apart from 10 minutes one time when he was getting some printer ink and left her with Cole who was visiting. It doesn't help that she is sooo a daddy's girl, :D and normally she's super clingy to them both so he doesn't want her to stress too much.

And that's a great story. Cats (and rabbits, I own a rabbit) are the best.
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited October 2017
    @Skcaga6 Aw, that's a cute story <3 I think children and pets find it easier to be left by their trusted person when the person isn't concerned. It tells them there's no reason to be afraid.

@Bugsie2016 I can relate with Riley, I've been a daddy's girl too. Only problem was that mine was barely at home due to his working hours
    Post edited by MrsRacooney on
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney I was more of a mummy's girl as a little kid. However, it makes sense to me now. :)

As for Claude and Riley, it makes a lot of sense since he works from home a lot whenever McKenna's at work because they refuse to get a babysitter for Rye and the type of work he does allows him to have pretty flexible hours. Whenever they're both at work, he fetches her with him (or in some cases when he can't, he leaves her with Vince).
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Sooo, I mentioned a few days ago that it's been 6 months (tomorrow) and since I do like to celebrate things like this. What BL things do you want to do? E.g Ask The Author (I know it's been done before) or anything like that. I'll leave it up to you as my readers.
  • Options
    I will think about this and get back to you. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    I will think about this and get back to you. :)

Okay :)

But i'm going to share this random fact about me while you all consider it:
    I do random little dances while writing BL chapters as I have music on in the background.
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 I do that also. Plus singing...very bad and very loud singing. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Bugsie2016 I do that also. Plus singing...very bad and very loud singing. lol

LOL

Soooo for now we can celebrate with our first proper intro to the gen 3 heir, Riley. Happy Weekend and 6 month anniversary. :)

Chapter 2.55 Riley
    Lmtrfyb.png

(also you can click on the image to go to the chapter, if you didn't know :))

Another Chapter tomorrow if I finish writing the next PR chapter because i'll have time. :)
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Can't wait to see more from Rye's perspective! How far do you play ahead?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    @Karilan Not very far, this whole thing is plot driven so I can't really and therefore have aging off all the time. I do plan ahead and my plan is currently until Chapter 3.7 There's 5 more chapters this gen and then we finally meet child Riley. :smiley:
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Karilan Not very far, this whole thing is plot driven so I can't really and therefore have aging off all the time. I do plan ahead and my plan is currently until Chapter 3.7 There's 5 more chapters this gen and then we finally meet child Riley. :smiley:

Yay, can't wait!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Karilan @Skcaga6 @MrsRacooney
    I finally thought of something.

So, I'm willing to loan you all one minor character for a one time thing (one chapter but if you request than I will consider more). Minor Characters:
    Cole
    Kayleigh (Cole's girlfriend, Claude's ex girlfriend and daughter of Maria's friend.)
    Kody (Claude's friend)
    Emma (Briella's sister)
    Deangelo
    Alexandrea
    Eliza's twins
    Maria (she doesn't appear much now)
    Harry
    Bob
    Frank
    Tess
    Sam
    Eden
    Spence and his family
    Beth
    Delta

Oh yeah, i'm protective so you do have to fill out a form.

Name of Character
    Use: (A general idea)
    Story: (that they'd be used in)
  • Options
    Would you be willing to allow the borrowed character to remain a background character and only show up in random chapters as a friend of the focus character?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 I could consider it but it would depend on the character (some i'm super protective of such as my gen 2 spares and gen 1.) Who do you have in mind?

Also, there's a no killing policy on them as essentially you're 'borrowing' them for a while.
  • Options
    I am not sure yet. I am deciding between if I want a friend for Myla or Liliana.

I promise nobody would be added to any recipes. It would just be someone for my character to be friends with and talk to.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 Ahh, ok. I'd send Vince after you if they did. :D

Oh yeah and welcome to @AudreyFld who caught up today. :) (Don't know why this thread is hard to find, it's in my siggy...)
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Karilan @Skcaga6 @MrsRacooney
    I finally thought of something.

So, I'm willing to loan you all one minor character for a one time thing (one chapter but if you request than I will consider more). Minor Characters:
    Cole
    Kayleigh (Cole's girlfriend, Claude's ex girlfriend and daughter of Maria's friend.)
    Kody (Claude's friend)
    Emma (Briella's sister)
    Deangelo
    Alexandrea
    Eliza's twins
    Maria (she doesn't appear much now)
    Harry
    Bob
    Frank
    Tess
    Sam
    Eden
    Spence and his family
    Beth
    Delta

Oh yeah, i'm protective so you do have to fill out a form.

Name of Character
    Use: (A general idea)
    Story: (that they'd be used in)

Hmmm I will consider this! I don't import any Sims into Grace Legacy, and their fates wouldn't bode well in either Glassbolt or Pine Point. :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg